Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Decision

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    That's putting it mildly. Unfortunately these forums have turned into a selling ground for group leaders. I swear some must live on here 24/7.
    I am one of those people who appear to be on here all the time, but I work from home so computer is always on My love for Hedo is like an addiction and it was before I even became a group host. Once I went I fell in LOVE and this forum helps, lol. But not all my posts are about my group, even if not going with my group I love to help others with their first time experience to try to make it the best possible.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I am a group leader and I do post about my group, because like Hedo I love my group.
    Though I don't push or over post just about my group.
    I am always trying to be helpful, and I believe even on this thread I posted to see who was going when the time frame fit you.
    We have more than enough people in our group that I don't have to be aggressive to get new members.
    I even tell people in PM's to feel free to ask us anything even if your not in our group, we just like to help people and share our wonderful resort.
    I am sorry if someone felt that way with me.
    I just love hedo and love promoting it and want everyone to go and see how great it is.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    I am a group leader and I do post about my group, because like Hedo I love my group.
    Though I don't push or over post just about my group.
    I am always trying to be helpful, and I believe even on this thread I posted to see who was going when the time frame fit you.
    We have more than enough people in our group that I don't have to be aggressive to get new members.
    I even tell people in PM's to feel free to ask us anything even if your not in our group, we just like to help people and share our wonderful resort.
    I am sorry if someone felt that way with me.
    I just love hedo and love promoting it and want everyone to go and see how great it is.
    Cop..
    Well said!

It's about the love for the resort and trying to be helpful. I was new once and still remember what it felt like to have so many questions and no one to ask.

October 17 - October 26, 2019
    April 18 - 25, 2020

www.theplayfulpussycats.com
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Shannon
    Stay Sexy My Friends

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

And you have an amazing avatar that keeps making me peek under to see if I can see up that shirt, even though I know its only a picture, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    And you have an amazing avatar that keeps making me peek under to see if I can see up that shirt, even though I know its only a picture, lol.
    Cop..
    LOL! You are too cute

October 17 - October 26, 2019
    April 18 - 25, 2020

www.theplayfulpussycats.com
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Shannon
    Stay Sexy My Friends

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

We are brand new and have been wanting to visit Hedo for a few years now, so we just booked blindly based on the Mrs. B Day...just missing the love voodoo fest but traveling the same time as two other groups. Were just excited to be on vacation and away from the kids with some sand in our toes...lol
    [SIGPIC]Hedo Or Bust

Quote Originally Posted by Forwontwosome View Post
    We are brand new and have been wanting to visit Hedo for a few years now, so we just booked blindly based on the Mrs. B Day...just missing the love voodoo fest but traveling the same time as two other groups. Were just excited to be on vacation and away from the kids with some sand in our toes...lol
    you might want to post your travel window on this site under the "Calendar" section... then you can connect and chat with people who will be there at the same time

Your going, thats all the really matters.
    And you won't regret it.
    Cop..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12