Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What has changed since 2011?

Registered User phillycouple621's Avatar

What has changed since 2011?

Hey folks!! We had last visited Hedo in the Spring of 2011, having stayed at Desire Pearl this year just to see...

We are planning to go back in to Hedo late Spring or early summer 2015, but wanted to check and see if there is anything we should be aware of as we had a great time the other two times we went in 2010 and 2011.

We certainly have seen that they have upgraded some rooms and stuff, but what else has changed for the better or for worse in the last three plus years?

Thanks to any help offered!!
    Hedonism II May 28-31, 2010

Hedonism II April 7-10, 2011

Hedonism II November 2-6, 2015

Hedonism II July 27-31, 2016 YSW

Hedonism II July 20 to 25 2019

phillycouple622 - SLS

Phillycouple621 - kik

New ownership.
    Better service, better food.
    Rooms being upgraded.
    Alot of work being done around the resort.
    Money and time being spent to improve.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

It really has improved the place having new fresh owners who love it as much as we do. It shows!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Registered User phillycouple621's Avatar

Thanks

Thanks Cop. Thanks mac.

Still the same (or better) party atmosphere?
    Hedonism II May 28-31, 2010

Hedonism II April 7-10, 2011

Hedonism II November 2-6, 2015

Hedonism II July 27-31, 2016 YSW

Hedonism II July 20 to 25 2019

phillycouple622 - SLS

Phillycouple621 - kik

Still a great party

October 17 - October 26, 2019
    April 18 - 25, 2020

www.theplayfulpussycats.com
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Shannon
    Stay Sexy My Friends

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The improvements include all the above and they continue.....

As for parties, everything from the poolside rave and glow parties to the foam party in the disco...its all good and with even more groups to choose from every year, there is something for everyone at some time.

Hedo changes weekly, even daily depending on the groups that are there. Take a look at www.hedonism.com/events to see the groups that are going throughout the year. But generally it is still a huge frat party with a lot of sexy fun

with the exception of the fridge and brolly in the room, and a new coat of paint,, unless u book a refurbed room nothing has changed in the past 3 years. it was awesome then and is still awesome.... only the people who you spend your time with make it better or worse and this year with the JWST it was our best time yet. Food is the same, staff are the same, grounds are the same, beach is the same, entertainment is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by cristianos101 View Post
    with the exception of the fridge and brolly in the room, and a new coat of paint,, unless u book a refurbed room nothing has changed in the past 3 years. it was awesome then and is still awesome.... only the people who you spend your time with make it better or worse and this year with the JWST it was our best time yet. Food is the same, staff are the same, grounds are the same, beach is the same, entertainment is the same.
    I have to disagree a little here. I do agree that it was and is still awesome, but there have been a lot of changes in the last 3 years. Since the new ownership they have invested a lot of money fixing up broken things, you constantly see workers around the resort replacing and fixing things that have been broken for years. They are in the process of completely redoing court yard. They are about to open a wine and coffee bar, the courtyard also has free wifi. The piano bar was redone. The food is much better, with more selections. They have new seating in the diningroom. There is more selection of high end liquor without running out. There are many new Ec's and they are very friendly and are doing the events on time and as scheduled, which is something that never used to happen. Staff is much more content and friendly and more upbeat then ever before. Overall the resort seems to have a spark in it that it never used to have, it has had the life breathed back into it and you can see it and feel it where ever you look. So for someone who has not been there since 2011, I think they will see a big difference with how the resort is run and the life of the resort overall.
    Last edited by mac_r_a; 09-30-2014 at 08:56 AM.

I sure hope things have improved, since we will be there for the first time in Feb!

3 trips will make me an expert too!!

Blog Entries
    We have heard about the foam parties....are they a weekly event now???...and if so,,what day??

Hedo Hugs
    Linda & Rich...Oct 29- Nov 9th...

Quote Originally Posted by Kira Royal View Post
    I sure hope things have improved, since we will be there for the first time in Feb!

3 trips will make me an expert too!!
    I have NEVER claimed to be an expert, but I have been there 3 times in the time frame that the original poster is referring to so I thought I would share my knowledge and thoughts and Love for the place. Once you go maybe then you will understand.
    Last edited by mac_r_a; 09-30-2014 at 10:49 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    I have to disagree a little here. I do agree that it was and is still awesome, but there have been a lot of changes in the last 3 years. Since the new ownership they have invested a lot of money fixing up broken things, you constantly see workers around the resort replacing and fixing things that have been broken for years. They are in the process of completely redoing court yard. They are about to open a wine and coffee bar, the courtyard also has free wifi. The piano bar was redone. The food is much better, with more selections. They have new seating in the diningroom. There is more selection of high end liquor without running out. There are many new Ec's and they are very friendly and are doing the events on time and as scheduled, which is something that never used to happen. Staff is much more content and friendly and more upbeat then ever before. Overall the resort seems to have a spark in it that it never used to have, it has had the life breathed back into it and you can see it and feel it where ever you look. So for someone who has not been there since 2011, I think they will see a big difference with how the resort is run and the life of the resort overall.

WE have to agree.... the place is getting better all the time... looking forward to seeing what they have done since may.... we are down to 12 more sleeps and we r back.
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Blog Entries
    we will have 5 trips in there from 2012 until now... #5 will be oct 12-19 2014 and #6 in jan... but we are not experts either... but we know what we have seen and we have seen alot of changes... looking forward to what ever the new owners have in store for us with each trip
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Quote Originally Posted by foxxyandhound View Post
    we will have 5 trips in there from 2012 until now... #5 will be oct 12-19 2014 and #6 in jan... but we are not experts either... but we know what we have seen and we have seen alot of changes... looking forward to what ever the new owners have in store for us with each trip
    Exactly - and I wouldn't say anyone is a "Hedo Expert" no matter how many times they have been there but once someone has gone, they get what we mean - the love for the place and that is what counts. "Once you go you will know"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast