Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Offsite

Ooooooooooooklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plain.
    October 11 will be my 7th trip and my girlfriend's first. I seldom have left the resort except to Rick's twice to jump. Every trip I say "next time" but this time I want to show my g/f some local culture & she has an extremely high alcohol tolerance so the Love Bus tour sounds like just the thing. I've sent them an email about a Wednesday excursion.

We always do a beach walk up to margaritaville, they have the best nachos. If your a real margarita fan order a "perfect margarita" WE always end up having to take a taxi back
    We take the boat to Ricks but never go ashore. WE go for the ride, the sunset and shocking the vanilla tourists. (we're naked the entire time of course)

We also like to go ziplining, there are a couple of sites for that. check out chukka tours.
    And of course the appletons rum factory is fun. .They leave you in their tasting room and say "if you empty a bottle let us know and we"ll bring a new one" OK!

I'm hoping not to do too much offsite, last time I went to Cuba we only had five days and spent so much time doing "stuff" that I felt like we hardly just relaxed at the resort at all. Don't get me wrong I loved the excursions, but I am trying to escape a timetable, lol. But, the bus crawl and margarita like are on my todo list for sure I think

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by beaker020 View Post
    We always do a beach walk up to margaritaville, they have the best nachos. If your a real margarita fan order a "perfect margarita" WE always end up having to take a taxi back
    We take the boat to Ricks but never go ashore. WE go for the ride, the sunset and shocking the vanilla tourists. (we're naked the entire time of course)

We also like to go ziplining, there are a couple of sites for that. check out chukka tours.
    And of course the appletons rum factory is fun. .They leave you in their tasting room and say "if you empty a bottle let us know and we"ll bring a new one" OK!

so how far of a walk up the beach is it to margaritaville?. we have never walk up there....
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Quote Originally Posted by foxxyandhound View Post
    so how far of a walk up the beach is it to margaritaville?. we have never walk up there....
    It is just a little over two miles. All can be done on the beach except for a tiny little section on a dirt path up by the Issa Villa.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Face Down View Post
    It is just a little over two miles. All can be done on the beach except for a tiny little section on a dirt path up by the Issa Villa.
    thank you.... we will have to check it out sometime....
    may-- oct 2014--
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Quote Originally Posted by foxxyandhound View Post
    thank you.... we will have to check it out sometime....
    We have walked from Hedo to Margaritaville a couple of times and it is a nice time. But, you really only pass through the other big AI's (Sandals, Couples, Beaches) and some wide open spaces, not many places to stop and get a Red Stripe. A better walk IMO is from the end of 7 Mile Beach by the craft market back to Margaritaville. Lots of cool little hotels and beach bars. I have only done that once, but it is on my list to do it again next March! Enjoy your trip a week from now....jealous!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Bump-Anyone from Hedo going Thanksgiving week and if so let us know what day please! Thank you!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Face Down View Post
    We have walked from Hedo to Margaritaville a couple of times and it is a nice time. But, you really only pass through the other big AI's (Sandals, Couples, Beaches) and some wide open spaces, not many places to stop and get a Red Stripe. A better walk IMO is from the end of 7 Mile Beach by the craft market back to Margaritaville. Lots of cool little hotels and beach bars. I have only done that once, but it is on my list to do it again next March! Enjoy your trip a week from now....jealous!!
    we only have 7 days to do anything so we might just stay naked all day and do nothing.....lol... Jan we have 12 days so we might get to go then...lol.... trip is only 4 more days.... can't wait
    may-- oct 2014--
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123