Thread: 4 Groups at Hedo when we are going!

4 Groups at Hedo when we are going!

OK....we are headed to Hedo Oct 11th. I see that there are 4 groups that will be there that week. WickedWildcats, Couples Retreat, Kink in the Caribbean, and Wild Women Vacations.
    This will be our second visit and we are really looking forward to it!

A few Questions: Anybody know anything about these groups? Are they open to my wife and I participating in their events and socializing with them? Do most of the folks who go to Hedo book through a group? We are social peeps and wondering if we can still register with a group, or is it even necessary?

Any information is greatly appreciated.

2Sneets

I arrive on the 10th. This will be the 3rd trip this year. Every one of those and many more over the years have overlapped different groups.You will be welcomed with open arms. Some groups have activities that you have to be a member to participate but for the most part you will be able to join if you want to. Go and have a good time

We will be there also on the 11th thru 18th and are going with the Wicked Wildcats. We have been to HII and HIII a total of 14 times and have always gone with a group. All of our other trips have been with the "Wild Bunch" but since they have fallen apart we decided to go with the Wildcats. We have met Rick and Suzie, who are the founders of the Wildcats, back at Hedo III. They are a fantastic couple and would be happy to have you join, just go to there website and sign up. wickedwildcats.com We have also been there with the "Kink" group a few times also and although we are not "into" most of the things they do, they are definitely an entertaining group. I guarantee you will enjoy every day there.
    Don & Lori