Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Show the love

Quote Originally Posted by foxxyandhound View Post
    you know that all you have to do is ignore this person "just say" and after a while they will get tired of no one getting pissed off at them and move on....
    I love you too! I didn't get a message but I love the fact that it won't show me her messages on any thread. Awesome. (I was ignoring her anyway after that last one I posted)
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    For the record,the only person I have "ignored" is the guy selling the "UGGS".I only did it because he didn't offer a "double offer" if we ordered in the next 10 minutes!I guess there are people who don't like it and if that's the case they don't have to come here and bash it.No,it's not perfect but it is a work in progress right now and there is truly no place else on Earth quite like it because the people are what make it!

Blog Entries
    we didn't know it was there but its nice not to see what they are saying... we wouldn't have but them on the ignore list but they sent us a personal message and again it left us shacking our heads saying WTF was that... so now they are gone.... we love all you guys.....
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

I loved hedo 3 but Grand lido is a good substitute

97 days

CopNkitten..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

137 days until our maiden voyage to Hedo!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian&Terri View Post
    Great idea. I love Hedo because I spend every minute of the week with my wife. We can do anything we wish for that one week a year and spend it with our great new friends. Nothing is better than those naked walks up and down the beach at night holding hands just enjoying the freedom of together time. Can't forget about the sexual freedom that comes with staying at Hedo. It's that one week you can really be who you are.
    Brian and Terri.
    Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    I love a place that I can attend a great party.
    I love a place that I can be naked all day.
    I love a place that we can get buck wild sexually with my sexy wife and with others.
    I love a place you can have a romantic evening, with a private dinner, and a moonlit walk on the beach.
    I love a place where I can spend a quiet afternoon on the beach.
    I love a place where I can dress in costumes and have fun.

I love that Hedo is all that, and probably the only place where it can be anything you want and change daily or even hourly.
    I love Hedo.
    Cop..
    Any it's exactly reasons like this that we are super pumped about going. It's forums like this that helped me and the mister decide to book Hedonism. It's the first time we've ever taken a trip like this at all, and I can't wait!

It's been a stressful couple years for us, juggling the work/life balance - we have two young kids and work has been insane. I'm looking SO FORWARD to having an entire week with just the two of us, doing whatever we want, when we want. Eat when we are hungry, drink when we want. The whole naked in public thing will be a new twist, but I'm not too worried, I used to work in the esthetics industry, so I've seen my fair share of naked people. I'm a bit nervous about my after baby stretch marks, etc, but I suppose I'm not going to be the only lady there with some stretchmarks from having kids, lol.

But yeah, keep the positive posts coming folks, they are keeping me sane getting through these next couple months until we can take off!

xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by foxxyandhound View Post
    we didn't know it was there but its nice not to see what they are saying... we wouldn't have but them on the ignore list but they sent us a personal message and again it left us shacking our heads saying WTF was that... so now they are gone.... we love all you guys.....
    Using the "ignore" function is a good idea, however, the ignored poster can merely re-register under a different screen name, which I suspect happened here, and start posting again. I agree with your first suggestion of not responding to BS posts.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by CherryClem View Post
    ..... "I'm a bit nervous about my after baby stretch marks, etc, but I suppose I'm not going to be the only lady there with some stretchmarks from having kids, lol..."

xoxo
    Heck I have "Moobs" - what's a few stretch marks?? It just means you have lived life, that's all. I love my wife even more with her grey hair (I mean, "Racing Stripes") because it just shows we have lived a life together and its all about our shared experiences.....

You will see people with 1 arm, or mastectomy scars or on crutches - all of them there to enjoy the freedom from criticism and welcoming atmosphere. The most stuck up people I have ever met at Hedo were the Penthouse centerfold or Captain America types - they were too busy being perfect that they missed the "Hedo Memo".....

Humour is a great way to "Show the Love".....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    Using the "ignore" function is a good idea, however, the ignored poster can merely re-register under a different screen name, which I suspect happened here, and start posting again. I agree with your first suggestion of not responding to BS posts.
    This is true, but it makes it easier to not respond.....LOL

www.noodbrood.com

Quote Originally Posted by CherryClem View Post

I'm a bit nervous about my after baby stretch marks, etc, but I suppose I'm not going to be the only lady there with some stretchmarks from having kids, lol.
    With all the boobs, asses and penises to look at, no one notices stretch marks, trust me. LOL

www.noodbrood.com

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    we know he/she/they will be back.... but at least you don't have to see the bs that they might write while they are still under that name...lol....
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Quote Originally Posted by JayNSteph View Post
    With all the boobs, asses and penises to look at, no one notices stretch marks, trust me. LOL
    LMAO!!! This is so true! I have had 3 open heart surgeries and 4 c-sections ( with matching stretch marks!). I had one guy come up to me on the Hedo beach and ask me if I had been in a car wreck, I guess because he saw all of my scars! But I didn't let it bother me! We have been to Hedo 4 times and it is our favorite place on earth! I always feel beautiful when I am there! Being naked all day and wearing sexy costumes at night, and getting compliments all day long is good for my ego!

Quote Originally Posted by JayNSteph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
    LMAO!!! This is so true! I have had 3 open heart surgeries and 4 c-sections ( with matching stretch marks!). I had one guy come up to me on the Hedo beach and ask me if I had been in a car wreck, I guess because he saw all of my scars! But I didn't let it bother me! We have been to Hedo 4 times and it is our favorite place on earth! I always feel beautiful when I am there! Being naked all day and wearing sexy costumes at night, and getting compliments all day long is good for my ego!
    I'm hoping it will be good for my ego, too! It's funny, I totally realize people are all shapes and sizes, I just have a tendency to hold myself to ridiculous standards...lol. I should start treating myself how I treat others.

Come on February!

Quote Originally Posted by L&I View Post
    Heck I have "Moobs" - what's a few stretch marks?? It just means you have lived life, that's all. I love my wife even more with her grey hair (I mean, "Racing Stripes") because it just shows we have lived a life together and its all about our shared experiences.....

You will see people with 1 arm, or mastectomy scars or on crutches - all of them there to enjoy the freedom from criticism and welcoming atmosphere. The most stuck up people I have ever met at Hedo were the Penthouse centerfold or Captain America types - they were too busy being perfect that they missed the "Hedo Memo".....
    This is refreshing to hear! Hearing from you all makes all my worries virtually melt away. I have a great feeling about this trip! I can't wait to go!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast