Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Delroy

You can always tell when the "troll" shows up, he/she is the only one that is so exclusively negative about anything/everything with the "new" Hedo and the new managers....no one else has talked so exclusively about this, with so much negative "passion"...they aren't hiding well. I guess we can expect him/her to pop up again in 6 months...LOL.

I love Hedo, glad they saved it and embrace all the changes, no matter what the changes are. Just glad I still have a place to vacation.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

I love Hedo, glad they saved it and embrace all the changes, no matter what the changes are. Just glad I still have a place to vacation. [/QUOTE]

We agree 100%. We are pretty new, two trips in two years, but are so much in love with the place and the outlook of those that go. It would be cruel if the place changed just as we found our fun home. Yes, many of you have gone much more than us but we really "get it". If you don't like the place fine but you don't have to put it down....just don't return. That was so hard to do.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Trolls??? (etc) Seems to us that the same group (trolls?) that live on here are always quick to backhand any posted concerns.

We would suggest posting any and all concerns on TripAdvisor as there is a concerted effort to minimize and discredit elsewhere (e.g. DennyP as well as ATF).

We have managed with our DIF remarkedly ... thanks in part to the personal insults here. Note that you will meet these individuals at Hedo.
    We miss our friends/family, and in staying on thread, particularly Scumba and Delroy.

Not them,

Just US
    Last edited by JustSay; 09-16-2014 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by details024 View Post
    I don't understand why you can't be happy with some of the new managements changes and disgusted by other changes. Delroy and Scumba brought a lot to their resort. They should remember that they are making their money on the backs of these employees

Thought it was worth while to reply to.

Regards,
    That same pesky solitary trollish couple
    Last edited by JustSay; 09-16-2014 at 08:36 AM.

Time to END this thread ! We will all miss Scumba and Delroy, they will always be apart of our great memories.

Quote Originally Posted by beachshack View Post
    Time to END this thread ! We will all miss Scumba and Delroy, they will always be apart of our great memories.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by JustSay View Post
    Trolls??? (etc) Seems to us that the same group (trolls?) that live on here are always quick to backhand any posted concerns.

We would suggest posting any and all concerns on TripAdvisor as there is a concerted effort to minimize and discredit elsewhere (e.g. DennyP as well as ATF).

We have managed with our DIF remarkedly ... thanks in part to the personal insults here. Note that you will meet these individuals at Hedo.
    We miss our friends/family, and in staying on thread, particularly Scumba and Delroy.

Not them,

Just US
    I know that most folks want this thread shut down, but I don't follow directions well. It is really refreshing to hear that someone agrees with me. (doesn't happen very often). JustSay, I completely agree. I really wish that those folks that try to discredit things would be a bit objective. Not sure why everyone has to agree with the new management 100% of the time. I don't agree with MYSELF 100% of the time. Thanks goes to them for keeping hedo open and some of the great changes. BUT it sucks that they can be compete asses sometimes too (as we all can be). It would be nice to be able to complain when they are asses and give them kudos when they do great things
    First Trip to HEDO= 7/19/14-7/26/14

No one said that they agree 100% with everything they do, but we are thankful they have saved our home, that is all.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I do not agree with 100% of what the management is doing, there are some things I think they should do differently, if I were them. However, overall, they are doing a great job. They saved Hedo and still give me a place to vacation that I will enjoy. You can disagree with management, but do it tastefully with less disdain and negativity. It is possible. For example if you don't like how they did the piano bar renovation, you could simply say "although the Piano Bar needed a renovation, this is what I would have done....." twist it in a positive manner, because we are all about respect, not disrespect. <3

www.noodbrood.com

And out of respect, I will apologize for calling anyone a troll....that was uncalled for. <3

www.noodbrood.com

Quote Originally Posted by JayNSteph View Post
    And out of respect, I will apologize for calling anyone a troll....that was uncalled for. <3
    Guys, never apologies for calling things as they are - especially when people are being jerks or negative.

Guys, never apologies for calling things as they are - especially when people are being jerks or negative.
    L&I

Oh.... lol

Thats wut she said -

Am I wrong?
    Am I wrong?
    Am I wrong?

Or is it ...

We recognize that we do not have a clue as to the real reason(s) why Scumba and Delroy were fired.
    However, our recollections of the gentlemen are of them busting ass to bring supplies down to the bar and them busting ass to provide you ____ with drinks. Additionally, we have fond memories of them trying to pump up the party.

We recognize that their release may easily have been the "last straw" for some.

and since we have the soap box and are sharing images, here is an image we have been unable to shake ....

Several flocks of "bare bottom ostriches" gathered together onna beach.

IMHO
    Last edited by JustSay; 09-17-2014 at 07:15 AM.

Can't we all just get along.
    No? Then how about some tolerance, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Sorry I'm so ignorant what are ostriches ?

Land bird with a long neck?
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast