Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nov. 28 Dec.9

Davenrose we might be on the same bus going to the resort. Do you like Log Cabin or Butterworth for your grits LOL

lol, just a little salt and pepper for me!! See you on the bus, looking forward to it!!

I think we are all looking forward to it, won't come fast enough. I will try to keep the wife under control LOL have to take the noodle away from her.
    Last edited by Silverfox; 10-27-2014 at 07:48 PM. Reason: for got something

17 more days hope everyones bags are packed

Not packed yet but starting to think about it, Rosa has most of her outfits together, but I normally wait until the last minute!!

Quote Originally Posted by Davenrose View Post
    Not packed yet but starting to think about it, Rosa has most of her outfits together, but I normally wait until the last minute!!
    We have a few extra days of prep......but based on past trips - packing will occur around 9pm the night before then drive to hotel near airport (2hrs)....crash....and poof holiday mode turned on following morning. But panic mode has hit for some pre-tanning.....lol

Me and the Mrs. will be arriving there from chicago on nov. 27 and staying until dec 01. We will be the ones flying kites on the beach and spending alot of our time under water filming stuff. I think I speak for all of us that we are truly blessed to have enough time, resources and health to have a tropical vacation. We will savor every moment and never underestimate how lucky we are. Its 20 something degrees in chicago today so you know im gonna enjoy that hot sun, the smell of tanning bodies, the taste of salt water and the beauty of each and every person there!

We get there on the 29nov-11 dec! Almost here!

Quote Originally Posted by grasshopper View Post
    Me and the Mrs. will be arriving there from chicago on nov. 27 and staying until dec 01. We will be the ones flying kites on the beach and spending alot of our time under water filming stuff. I think I speak for all of us that we are truly blessed to have enough time, resources and health to have a tropical vacation. We will savor every moment and never underestimate how lucky we are. Its 20 something degrees in chicago today so you know im gonna enjoy that hot sun, the smell of tanning bodies, the taste of salt water and the beauty of each and every person there!
    Well put.....we will have to practice our kite flying though - could become bondage. AND go Blackhawks!!

We don't have kites have mask and wire ties will that do

Davenrose have the log cabin in the suit case already

We booked with Dream pleasure tours this year here are some of the things they will be doing http://dreampleasuretours.com/hedoni...c-06-2014.html

Daphnelson Every year that is the way it goes for us, this year we are packed already but might have to take 3 big suitcases to get all of her stuff in LOL customs things that we are bring stuff into the country to sell we would not be needing 3 big suit cases when going to a NUDE RESORT LOL
    Last edited by Silverfox; 11-12-2014 at 09:10 PM. Reason: added more to post

14 more days

We will be arriving on Dec 6 - 12 with the WWW group. Hope we get to meet.
    This will be our 13th trip
    Bill n Patti

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast