Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Non-drinking newbie

Non-drinking newbie

Hello all,
    My beautiful wife and I want to do something sexy and fun to celebrate my upcoming 50th birthday. I no longer drink due to too much partying and memories missing from a decade or two...LOL. That doesn't mean We don't enjoy a good time, though. Wondering whether Hedo or a couples cruise would be the best option for our first vacation where we hope for lots of naked, sexy times?

Welcome to the forum!!! Hedo for sure The end of April with the Switch Hitters group is when we go
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I would say the non-drinking is a non-issue at Hedo. You'll just be the one to explain the missing moments at breakfast the next day!

Financially, I'm not sure which would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    I would say the non-drinking is a non-issue at Hedo. You'll just be the one to explain the missing moments at breakfast the next day!
    Good one lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Welcome! Hedo would be a great way to celebrate your special day and we would love to help!!! Check out our site and let me know if you have questions. www.theplayfulpussycats.com

October 17 - October 26, 2019
    April 18 - 25, 2020

www.theplayfulpussycats.com
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Shannon
    Stay Sexy My Friends

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

We don't drink and we have a great time at Hedo. If you enjoy yourself in normal life you will have a great time at Hedo also. You won't really see that many people that's had a little too much to drink so don't worry about that. As long as you like to talk with people and enjoy your week you will love it.
    Brian and Terri
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Those are helpful replies...for Hedo virgins, sometimes it seems like everything revolves around the booze, rather than the boobs. We are looking into the first week of November, as we want to celebrate on the 7th, but availability seems tricky. Must be a big convention in town

Honestly, nobody cares what you drink, if you drink or when you drink. People do care when drunks get pushy or loud or grabby. The coffee at Hedo is excellent. The water is clean and pure. The soda is soda. Do what YOU want and nobody will care about what's in your mug. Often it's water in my mug. Nobody has ever asked me what I'm drinking or why. That's over a 30+ year span at Hedo.

I like to remember what I've seen, experienced and done! Great memories Great mammaries.

PNK

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    My new year's resolution was to "never get wasted at Hedo again!" cause you wind up missing too much and it is costly!So I will have at least one water for every drink,particularly in the sunshine........sun and alcohol don't exactly mix for some of us....

Well...we are convinced and now need to decide on a room type? Holy Smokes there are a bunch of options...any feedback on whether the nude side premium room types are worth the significantly higher expense?

Blog Entries
    Naughty Nudists...have to agree with you...sun and alcohol do not mix...did that one time, and could not get up, off the lounger....and when I did, I fell on my face...that was the end of that....I have a Hummingbird (easy on the liquor) for dinner, and that's all I have...

Hedo Hugs
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by NChpycpl View Post
    Well...we are convinced and now need to decide on a room type? Holy Smokes there are a bunch of options...any feedback on whether the nude side premium room types are worth the significantly higher expense?
    We prefer to stay garden Prude. The savings is substantial and the location is great. It is close to the dining area so when you have to walk to dinner in heals, it is easy. We leave the room for the nude pool in the morning and don't need the room until it is time to get ready to eat anyways.
    First Trip to HEDO= 7/19/14-7/26/14

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    There's advantages to both sides vis a vis the room location.On the nude side you are close to your room/bathroom if you need it but you have a long walk to dinner.On the prude side you have a cheaper room and a short walk to food but you will likely have to use the public facilities on the nude side or take the long walk back to your room.You can get lunch at the nude pool and we do sometimes.We like the prude side because the walk is shorter in the dark to the dining area.However,I notice we walk all over the place day and night in order to enjoy the entire facility so the lower priced prude side always gets my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by NChpycpl View Post
    We think so but go with your wallet in mind.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Now we are totally baffled...the quote we got last week for a trip 11/1-11/8 is not valid and the room prices we were quoted have now gone up over 30%.

Anyone got a travel company they use that they recommend? A Sunday arrival and Saturday departure doesn't seem (to me, the newbie) like the best bet..isn't Saturday night the most fun?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast