Thread: Anyone @ Fantasy Fest in Key West Oct. 18-20?

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Anyone @ Fantasy Fest in Key West Oct. 18-20?

I will be returning to Fantasy Fest for my 12th time but only for the 1st weekend (Saturday noon to Monday night) and want to invite those at FF to come by and say hi at Capt. Tony's Saloon on Greene Street where I'll be partying with the Krewe de Krazy Life and those that travel to Hedonism II every June for our Annual Group Trip.

Again, I will be easy to spot in the crowds at and near Capt. Tony's and on Duval Street.....just look for my trademark big hair, big boots, big smile and some cleavage (or bodypaint by Pashur).

Take care, travel safe and see you in Key West or...consider joining me and the Krewe at Hedo next June 20-27 for our 9th Annual Group Trip & Rendezvous in Paradise.

Sadly, we will be there a week earlier than that. We may venture into the FF madness next year but, I am not sure I can handle the crowds. Love the idea of a 3 day party, but I have heard the island gets much more crowded than usual. Have a great time!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the reply and glad you will be able to experience Key West at least,

As a 11-time veteran of FF, I have just about done and seen it all from spending the full 10 days, to several full weeks but the past few visits, I continue to cut back the number of days to be able to enjoy my friends and Krewe and to, as you said, avoid the crowds. I really enjoy the 1st weekend of parties and then leave the crowds to those hardcore Fantasy Festers that love that environment.

Blog Entries
    9th Annual Group Trip to Hedonism II resort set to return June 20-27, 2015 and again this year, open to all singles, couples, mini-groups, fun-loving and open-minded adults who want to join our group in paradise.

For anyone that missed FF 2014 or will miss 2015...no need to wait 333 long days for FF 2015 because it is less than 210 days to Hedonism II!

Come enjoy Fantasy Fest "Jamaica Style" in Negril every June with the kraziest, most wickedly-wild, Krewe de Krazy Life in a tropical, beachfront, nude, clothing-optional, all-inclusive and renovated resort where just about any decision you make--or don't make--is the right one because this is YOUR VACATION/HOLIDAY.

Sexy fun, both in and out of costumes, 24/7 top shelf drinks, champagne & beer, long, sandy beach, 8 pools, all your scrumptious food and snacks,--even tips/gratuities included---and your only decisions to make are when to eat, when to drink, when to sleep and when to....?????

Check out my Flickr Group with over 3,000 photos of Hedo trips:

www.flickr.com/groups/hedonismresortgrouptrip

Also, follow me on both my YouTube channel and Twitter for daily updates, photos and videos:

http://youtu.be/qD-m21ILIPE

http://twitter.com/TheTravelSlut

Email me for more details:

TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com

Ann, The TravelSlut

Join me and the Krewe de Krazy Life for the 9th Annual Group Trip June 20-27, 2015 @ Hedonism II resort in Jamaica.

Email me a request for details or check:

http://www.hedonism.com/events/krewe...azy-life-week/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Krewed...ifers4Hedonism

www.flickr.com/groups/hedonismresortgrouptrip