Thread: get our sexy on

get our sexy on

my wife and i are planning our first trip to hedo2 either in july or christmas week. don't know which time will be better to go. how the guest will be during those times. anyway we're very excited to go. we've never done anything like this before.hope to see some pda and show some of our own.we're not into the lifestyle thing, at least i don't think we are. you never know. any info will be great.

The 1st week or 2 of July is a big lifestyle get together and would probrbly be a very busy and exciting time to be there.Christmas time i believe is alot slower until people start arriving for the New Years festivities.I would say to go in July, lifestyle folks will not bite[unless asked to] and the sexual atmosphere will really make for an exciting time.
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

what age group will be there during july and will there be alot of wally's around. we read alot of bad things about them. anyways thanks for the info, it really helped us decide when to go. and the wife's been working out now to get ready for the trip. she thinks she's overweight but i really don't think so.she's HOT. i think alot of guy's and lady's will be glad to see her on the nude side.

I am sure that there will be a good mix of ages there at that time, but age really does not come into play at Hedo.We have partyed with people from 25 to 65 and everyone acts like 20 year olds!!!
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

i also read about the naked catamaran cruise. is it only for hedo guest and how long and where does the cruise go. what goes on during the cruise. i hope some sexy games. thanks for the info critter2.

are guest from resorts next door able to use or walk thru the nude beach at hedo 2. cause when we were at sandals we notice people walking by us that didn't stay there.

The first 5 feet of beach or whatever in Jamaica is public property, so people can walk down the beach.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing