Thread: Vegas Swinger Clubs

Vegas Swinger Clubs

My wife and I are going to be in Vegas for a mid week visit in a couple of months and are looking for info about the various swinger clubs in Vegas. I think the three main ones that are open Monday-Wednesday are Fantasy, Green Door and Red Rooster. This would be our first time going to a club like this and we are interested in watching first and then putting in a show of our own for the audience with maybe some soft swap.

Anyone been to any of these places? Any suggestions?

Thanks

We've been to Vegas a number of times and are aware of these places, but have never been. If you go, you should post a trip report to post back here for those of us who are wondering. From our research, if I recall correctly, the Red Rooster was the higher rated spot, but I'm sure it depends on the crowd on any given night.
    Hedo, Sept. 27-Oct. 8, 2015 (can't wait to return).

Hedo, February 2015.

Hedo, September 2014 . First time!

Brilliance of the Seas - January 2014

We have only been to the Red Rooster. Don't really know how your ideas will work there. There are private playrooms downstairs and a large playroom downstairs. When ever a female entered the downstairs playroom, it was like so kind of radar went off and every single guy in the place was in the playroom. Most unzipped with cock in hand.
    Upstairs is a couples play area that requires you be nude to enter. You will be able to watch and put on a show in that area if you don't mind starting out naked.

We will definitely post a report upon our return. I agree the Red Rooster was higher reviewed but I also read some not so good stuff so am still hoping for a first hand review. Thanks!

Thanks so much for the info. From what I can tell, the upstairs is only open on the weekends and we will be there mid week so I think we will be restricted to the downstairs. As for the swarm, that is what I read elsewhere. Not sure why they think aggressiveness like that would get them involved but I guess they do! We are definitely ok with them being near by watching but I guess we need to think more about it. If there are other couples there in the room maybe it would spread it around more? Don't know. From the other post, it sounded like the Green Door allows for a little more space. We may just have to try them both and see for ourselves.

From what we saw they did get extremely close hoping to be involved but they did not initiate unwanted contact. There is a guy outside the playroom that has a staff id. Don't know his actual function, other than he did get some oral fun while we were there. lol Maybe talking to him you can see if he can create boundaries you desire.
    The place is exactly as it appears on their website. It appears to have been built in the 80s and that was its last remodel. It will be quite a long cab ride if you don't have your own transportation. If you do have a car it is not hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by HedofunA_B View Post
    From what we saw they did get extremely close hoping to be involved but they did not initiate unwanted contact. There is a guy outside the playroom that has a staff id. Don't know his actual function, other than he did get some oral fun while we were there. lol Maybe talking to him you can see if he can create boundaries you desire.
    The place is exactly as it appears on their website. It appears to have been built in the 80s and that was its last remodel. It will be quite a long cab ride if you don't have your own transportation. If you do have a car it is not hard to find.
    That is actually very helpful, thanks. My wife and I aren't yet sure if we are ready to have others we don't know participating but are very interested in the voyeur aspect of others watching and getting excited by us. We plan to take a day trip out to a Nevada brothel while there as well to see what it's like with someone else actually participating. We want to see how that goes first.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaCpl381 View Post
    That is actually very helpful, thanks. My wife and I aren't yet sure if we are ready to have others we don't know participating but are very interested in the voyeur aspect of others watching and getting excited by us. We plan to take a day trip out to a Nevada brothel while there as well to see what it's like with someone else actually participating. We want to see how that goes first.
    It might be quite a long trip to get to a brothel. If I recall, they aren't legal in Clark County. I think the closest one is a little over a hour's drive. We are heading to Las Vegas in November and plan on hitting the Rooster

Brothel

Quote Originally Posted by JChilly View Post
    It might be quite a long trip to get to a brothel. If I recall, they aren't legal in Clark County. I think the closest one is a little over a hour's drive. We are heading to Las Vegas in November and plan on hitting the Rooster
    I think it is just over an hour to the closest ones which are in Pahrump. We plan to hit the Rooster and/or Green Door as well but are interested in a "professional" for that added special touch. I would love to hear about your Rooster visit after you get back!!

We go to the Red Rooster almost Everytime we go to Vegas (12 times in the last 7 years.).

We always go on either Friday or Saturday, except once; we had to go on a Wednesday.
    It was pretty much empty. Just us, one other couple, and 4 guys! Which works for us (if they are good guys!!) LOL.
    The weekends are the BEST times. We luv the RR and playing in the open public, and private rooms!! Dance Floor, BYOB (But handled by bar staff).
    Excellent place!

C&C
    Hedo: April 13-20, 2012
    Freedom of the Seas: November 11-18, 2012
    Celebrity from LAX Cruise: May 3-10, 2014
    Bliss Cruise: Nov 29- Dec 6, 2015
    MSC Divina: April 16-23, 2016
    Pre-Cruise Party, April 2, 2016
    Nawty in Nawlins, July 2017
    Independence of the Seas: Nov 11-18, 2018

And VEGAS 1-2 times a Year!!

Has anyone ever been to one of the PurrfectLV parties? They take over a couple of penthouse suites, I believe at the Riveria every Saturday night. We were thinking of checking that out on our next trip.