Thread: Help us choose a resort

Blog Entries

Help us choose a resort

My wife and i are contemplating which clothing optional resort we should try for our first c/o vacation. We are considering Hedonism 2, desire resorts, and Temptation resorts.
    I was hoping you could tell me what the differences are good and bad in all 3 and maybe give your recommendation.
    Which is most adventurous and entertaining, which is most layed back? Are any awesome or any suck?
    Where can we find good deals?
    We are a 42 yr old fit married couple 15 yrs. Not prudes, both willing to be nude. Not swingers but possibly curious. My wife is looking forward to dressing sexy for theme nights and we may at times want to go with the flow and fool around in public if allowed. Which resort/ groups do you feel would suit us best and which would suit us the least and why?
    Can you help and possibly recommend.
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by cdub; 09-04-2014 at 12:15 PM.

If you are looking for clothing optional, forget Temptations. It is only TOP optional. Desire is clothing optional but you say you want to go with the flow and fool around in public. PDAs are not allowed on the beach or the pool so your only option will be the hot tub which opens late afternoon. Hedo II had a nude side and a clothing optional side. Nude does mean NUDE there. If either of you were to get cold feet, there is the Prude clothing optional side. But if you want to fool around in public, there will probably not be anyone on the Prude side to watch as a good 95% of the people gravitate to the Nude side. So, IMHO, if you are open to nudity, want to fool around in public at any hour, then Hedo II should be your choice.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

My vote is Hedo
    Last edited by mac_r_a; 08-28-2014 at 05:10 PM.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I hope my answer to your email helps and Hedo would be my #1 choice.....

Quote Originally Posted by cdub View Post
    My wife and i are contemplating which clothing optional resort we should try for our first c/o vacation. We are considering Hedonism 2, desire resorts, and Temptation resorts.
    I was hoping you could tell me what the differences are good and bad in all 3 and maybe give your recommendation.
    Which is most adventurous and entertaining, which is most layed back? Are any awesome or any suck?
    Where can we find good deals?
    We are a 42 yr old fit married couple 15 yrs. Not prudes, both willing to be nude. Not swingers but possibly curious. My wife is looking forward to dressing sexy for theme nights and we may at times want to go with the flow and fool around in public if allowed. Which resort/ groups do you feel would suit us best and which would suit us the least and why?
    Can you help and possibly recommend.
    Thanks in advance
    My email if you don't have it is cwillfong9@yahoo.ca
    Welcome aboard!! Simply put, H2! Atmosphere, the people and just the fun of Hedo is just not matched by any other resort!
    We travel with a group in July, but there are great groups throught the year! Whatever time, group you choose, you will not regret it!

Have fun!

T/A

Our situation is very similar to yours, and given the criteria you list, it would seem Hedo is your best choice (plus we've noticed it's also the least expensive - bonus). We're three weeks away from our first trip and missus Screech is planning a thorough, detailed trip report, so we'll let you know our impressions (unless you'll planning to go sooner!).
    Hedo, Sept. 27-Oct. 8, 2015 (can't wait to return).

Hedo, February 2015.

Hedo, September 2014 . First time!

Brilliance of the Seas - January 2014

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    If you are looking for clothing optional, forget Temptations. It is only TOP optional. Desire is clothing optional but you say you want to go with the flow and fool around in public. PDAs are not allowed on the beach or the pool so your only option will be the hot tub which opens late afternoon. Hedo II had a nude side and a clothing optional side. Nude does mean NUDE there. If either of you were to get cold feet, there is the Prude clothing optional side. But if you want to fool around in public, there will probably not be anyone on the Prude side to watch as a good 95% of the people gravitate to the Nude side. So, IMHO, if you are open to nudity, want to fool around in public at any hour, then Hedo II should be your choice.
    Joe's answer and others posted are pretty accurate.....we enjoyed Desire but were there with a take-over - more dollars but in our opinion a star or two better for accomodations and food. The energy at Hedo is pretty tough to beat. BUT about the "prude" side - last time we were there we spent time on the prude side with friends who were uncomfortable being nude....but we spent our time over there naked....were we supposed to be "covered up"??

Quote Originally Posted by daphnelson View Post
    Joe's answer and others posted are pretty accurate.....we enjoyed Desire but were there with a take-over - more dollars but in our opinion a star or two better for accomodations and food. The energy at Hedo is pretty tough to beat. BUT about the "prude" side - last time we were there we spent time on the prude side with friends who were uncomfortable being nude....but we spent our time over there naked....were we supposed to be "covered up"??
    No - the prude side if clothing optional
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Blog Entries
    No we are looking at spring. Please get back to me with details.
    Thx

Hedo will be my choice number, 1,2,3,........................