Thread: My First Hedo 2 trip.

My First Hedo 2 trip.

Just returned from my 1st trip to Hedonism 2, it will not be my last. Since it was my Wife an i's first time we did a lot of research and decided to get the Club Mobay. Coming home it was not that big of a deal but when you Arrive in Jamaica Club Mobay is great!!!! They gots us when we got off the plane and walked us to the front of every line. Super Nice (like all the Jamaicans we encountered). Then we went to the Club Mobay lounge to wait for our Shuttle. We rode with "No Worries Mike" who gave us a detailed history of everything we saw. Mike stopped at a little Bar at the half way mark to get some Libations :-) We get to Hedo!!!!! We hear WELCOME HOME ..... Check in was quick. We get to our room on the Prude Side which was Just Fine. Not the Best Room But not Worst , we had a view of the Ocean and the Prude Beach . We did not spend a lot of time in the Room. Now here's the MEAT!!!! The Food was great at the Buffet every meal. I didn't like "Harry San" which is like Benihana ( I don't like Benihana either) . Did not go to the Italian restaurant there. The Buffet had everything from jerk chicken to Grilled Lobster Tails thru the week stay. Members of the staff eat and sit with you after asking every meal. I loved that , made new friends that helped me being my first time at Hedo and in Jamaica . The Entertainers (Diana , Fabian and Song Bird OWANA ) felt like my Family before I Left. The Nightly Shows were INCREDIBLE! Great Dancers , incredible singers and very personable . They made me Want to Participate. Great Gym. Gift Shop has all the Outfits you need. I'm bringing an empty suitcase next time because the stuff I bought to wear was way more Expensive and not as nice as the stuff in the gift shop. Great Nightclub and Piano Bar to go to after the Shows. Hedo 2 is way more than is Reputation . The People Were Great . Not just the Staff but Guest too. Wife and I went nude on the Nude and Prude side (prude side is clothing optional). They're People there in the "Lifestyle" but once they know you are not they are still nice to you. They still party with you. The Swinger will educate you on the Lifestyle in case you want to Join lol. Prude side was a lot Nicer appearance wise. It had less traffic because the nude side is a 24 hour party at the Hot Tub. You will see things at the nude hot tub all day that you have only seen in a XXX movie. Also after a lot of drinks the nude hot Tub can get a little touchy Feely around 3am when it's Pitch Dark. The Party is There if you Want it but No is an Option that is Respected. There is plenty to do. Catamaran to Rick's is recommended. I plan on a Once a Year trip to Hedo 2..... I loved it

Great to hear your good time...always nice to hear a positive report. Another person who has been and can say "once you go, you know" and are hooked. Welcome to the Hedo family! Hedo is definitely addictive.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

So excited for you! Glad it was a great time for you. A one a year trip is always a good idea. Once people go, they always go back.....
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Glad to hear you had a great time! We go once a year, the end of April. We are hoping in a couple of years when the kids get a little older that we can do twice a year!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Glad to hear you had a great time! We go once a year, the end of April. We are hoping in a couple of years when the kids get a little older that we can do twice a year!
    Same here, waiting for the kiddo to get a bit older to do a couple trips a year!
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Thanks for the report and glad you had a great time. I think there are very few here who would disagree with your assessment of Hedo.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson