Thread: Hello!

Hello!

My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Desire at the end of September. I heard that this was the right place to find the in's and out's.This will be our first time at this type of resort but have talked about it often and We're really excited to visit and are counting down the days.

Awesome and welcome to the forum. We prefer Hedo to Desire, but everyone has their preferences.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

We've talked about that one, like I mentioned it our first time is Hedo really better?

Hard to guess what you would like without knowing a little about you. Desire is a nice resort, we have been to both RM and Pearl and had a good time.
    We have come to like Hedo a lot more, but that's cause we made a lot of good friends there and we found the vibe to be more to our liking. It helps that Hedo has improved a lot over the past year and a half.

Tell us a little more about yourselves and what you are looking for in your vacation...

Where do I start. I'm a 41 and my smoking hot girlfriend is 29. We are not "lifestylers" but we are difinitley exhibitionists and love to play were ever we can. If someone desides to watch that makes it even better. I love the stares and attention she gets on a day to day basis clothed and the thought of us being naked and playing in the open with others doing the same has been a fantacy of ours for a while. We have been looking at Desire for a while and know I'm wondering if it's the right place for us to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt&Samantha View Post
    We have been looking at Desire for a while and know I'm wondering if it's the right place for us to play.
    Not during the day! Sexual activities are not allowed on the beach or at the pool. The hot tub does not open up until mid to late afternoon.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

No play on the beach or at the pool at Desire. Play was only permitted in the playroom and at the hot tub, but not much was taking place until well into the evening when we were there. Playroom at Pearl was very small (was used mostly by the entertainment crew as a change room) - the group we were with had to make a temporary playroom by the spa.

Resort Representative DesireRep's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt&Samantha View Post
    My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Desire at the end of September. I heard that this was the right place to find the in's and out's.This will be our first time at this type of resort but have talked about it often and We're really excited to visit and are counting down the days.
    Hi guys!

It's great to hear that you'll be visiting us in just a couple weeks. We are pretty sure that you will love your experience here at our facilities, and we guarantee you that you will have a lot of fun with our activities.

Don't forget to visit our website to know about our theme nights, dress codes, restaurants and all those little thing that you maybe want to know.

See you and prepare yourself for the sexiest vacation of your life.

Warmest regards
    Desire Resorts