Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Whispers of Disco renovation and a playroom - Oh Ya!

Quote Originally Posted by cristianos101 View Post
    where have I said open sex is not disrespectful, of course it is.. but as I DID say, people who go to hedo do their homework so know what to expect. I don't disagree that a playroom would appeal to some (by the way, we are in the lifestyle), and MIGHT reduce displays of open sex,, but why turn the disco into what would be essentially a swingers club..... now that's just unfair. ok, a compromise.. turn that waste of space spa into a swingers club...
    I personally very much enjoy the use of the spa. I sauna-ed, dipped in the cool pools and chilled a few times. I got a massage too. I hope they never get rid of those amenities. Nothin' like a detox to re-tox. Wait if they turn it into a swingers club and keep the sauna, I'm down with that.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonflixxx View Post
    I personally very much enjoy the use of the spa. I sauna-ed, dipped in the cool pools and chilled a few times. I got a massage too. I hope they never get rid of those amenities. Nothin' like a detox to re-tox. Wait if they turn it into a swingers club and keep the sauna, I'm down with that.
    I also use the spa every year...from the massage to the showers and beyond.....no need to get rid of it!
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian&Terri View Post
    Maybe it's just me but with a name like Hedonism II you'd have to think its not a sleepy resort.
    he•do•nism
    noun \ˈhē-də-ˌni-zəm\
    : the belief that pleasure or happiness is the most important goal in life
    : the doctrine that pleasure or happiness is the sole or chief good in life

As the definition alludes to, hedonism has nothing to do with a wild party. If relaxing to the gentle sounds of the ocean brings you the happiness you need in your life, so be it. If it is that wild party, that's good as well. It is all about pleasure and happiness. Let's not forget the motto of "The Mind, The Body, The Spirit, The Soul. The Pleasure Comes In Many Forms."
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    he•do•nism
    noun \ˈhē-də-ˌni-zəm\

As the definition alludes to, hedonism has nothing to do with a wild party. If relaxing to the gentle sounds of the ocean brings you the happiness you need in your life, so be it. If it is that wild party, that's good as well. It is all about pleasure and happiness. Let's not forget the motto of "The Mind, The Body, The Spirit, The Soul. The Pleasure Comes In Many Forms."
    Gee HJ,I am apparently doing something WRONG 'cause most everytime I have been there I will wake up with at least one almost sick to the stomach HANGOVER!Gotta learn that tranquility thing.....................

Blog Entries
    I think the idea of a Playroom at Hedo is fantastic, Spice Resort in Lanzarote has one, a large bed with a mirrored ceiling with couches all around it, containing towels, condoms and tissue, very well used considering open sex is permitted everywhere but the dinning area and reception, but it's so much fun in the playroom and we made some very good friends. So a big yes to a Hedo Play Room, hope it's in play by April with the Playful Pussycats.

Glenn

spice is a lifestyle resort... http://www.spicelifestyle.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    Gee HJ,I am apparently doing something WRONG 'cause most everytime I have been there I will wake up with at least one almost sick to the stomach HANGOVER!Gotta learn that tranquility thing.....................
    Had a few hangovers but never felt sick to my stomach at Hedo because I always had enough food and water. Another survival strategy I had was not to start drinking again until the effects of the last hangover subsided (see where the sauna and or exercise comes in). On our last day though, we were thinking and moving pretty slowly... It's a good thing staff was so patient with us as it took FOREVER to get packed and out the door. I forgot one of my favorite wigs... Hope to see to on an entertainer one day...

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    he•do•nism
    noun \ˈhē-də-ˌni-zəm\

Interesting that while quoting the hedonism website you seem to have missed a few pages:
    The rumors, the legends, the myths are all true. For more than 30 years, Hedonism clothing optional resorts have enjoyed a reputation for shattering inhibitions and provoking the kind of behavior people don’t talk about in polite circles. It’s what happens when you combine warm water, a white-sand beach, open bars, and open minds. Our lifestyle resort is about as far as you can get from your everyday life. And best of all, just about everything you can eat, drink, and do is included."
    They call themselves a lifestyle resort.
    Last edited by Ridncouple; 08-18-2014 at 04:21 PM.

Whether Hedo is marketing the resort as a "lifestyle" destination is beside the point. I don't think anyone would deny that a portion (varies by week) of its guests are in the lifestyle. With that in mind a play room makes perfect sense.

I don't think they need to sacrifice the spa, where incidentally, they had a temporary play room setup one night on our recent stay. Although they could certainly renovate the disco or create some other space that would be suitable.

I didn't quote the Hedonism web site. I took the definition from a dictionary.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

As for the playroom, it is going to be above the new disco planned to be built and there is no planned date for that to begin yet. So we won't probably see it for a while. They would not do major construction during busy season. Last year was the rooms, this year is the courtyard and piano bar, maybe next year will be disco and playrooms.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Then "We Wait!!" LOL

We have enough other trips and events planned... for now to see us through!
    Hedo: April 13-20, 2012
    Freedom of the Seas: November 11-18, 2012
    Celebrity from LAX Cruise: May 3-10, 2014
    Bliss Cruise: Nov 29- Dec 6, 2015
    MSC Divina: April 16-23, 2016
    Pre-Cruise Party, April 2, 2016
    Nawty in Nawlins, July 2017
    Independence of the Seas: Nov 11-18, 2018

And VEGAS 1-2 times a Year!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Last year was the rooms, this year is the courtyard and piano bar, maybe next year will be disco and playrooms.
    They can greatly improve the disco right away by playing DANCING music at a reasonable volume, no need to wait for that!

Quote Originally Posted by lauraff7 View Post
    They can greatly improve the disco right away by playing DANCING music at a reasonable volume, no need to wait for that!
    Yeah good luck with that, lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Every year that we have gone the disco is barely used. we went in there and it smelled like mold and the music was so loud we couldn't talk. so for the week it was really a wasted space...
    rockcouple62 on SLS
    HEDO 2
    Seamore's Misfits Sept 8-17 2023

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast