Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trip Report 8/7-8/13 2014

I am truly sorry for your experience, but one thing you said made me think that Hedo was not the resort for you. FIVE DAYS until you made to the nude side?
    Yikes[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking. I am not sure I could even stand one day, all day on the prude side. It's lonely over there!

Quote Originally Posted by funlover View Post
    That's what I was thinking. I am not sure I could even stand one day, all day on the prude side. It's lonely over there!
    Only time I ever spend over there is to eat, take a few photos and when there is a main pool party
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by silvertip View Post
    Grove. Uncomfortable, personal space, boundaries, wife, that is getting to be an all to familiar story about someone. To bad
    The situation being described was endured by a female in our party as well not long ago. The female too felt uncomfortable by the gentleman's very forward approach.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemarlin View Post
    The situation being described was endured by a female in our party as well not long ago. The female too felt uncomfortable by the gentleman's very forward approach.
    Bluemarlin
    Gentleman, I think you use that term to lightly.

Blog Entries
    I go during a really good week and the over the top stuff is minimal, so it does depend on the week/group.......That said, I've seen some creepy things that didn't look so hot, on the other hand I seen some things that were very, very hot, within my boundaries and unforgettable.

The creepy stuff is creepy and I just turn around, go for a drink, head to the hot tub or go to my room. Little while later all is good.

Cheers

footnote: 99% of the time all good, all fun, just once or twice in 8 trips.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

I agree that it does depend on the week.

Our fourth time to Hedo was this past June. We as a couple like the sexually charged atmosphere but this trip was a very crowded resort with four or five groups being in house.

PDA at midnight in the hot tub was just sexy enough for us but a woman being held by two guys at waist/shoulder height while three different women performed oral about five feet from the bar in the nude pool at two pm was a bit much. Her hollering as if it was the best orgasm of her life did nothing to help the situation.

We love getting to see our friends some we have known for over a decade but I would rather see them at another time than have another week of in your face over the top shenanigans!

One good thing about it being a packed week is that the prude side was alot more fun with people spilling over into that pool. We also enjoyed the prude grill which we had never utilized before.

Thanks for the tips hedomary and takemetonegril. For those who question my open mindedness I would like to think going to a resort like hedo would make us open minded. I wasn't critical of the people. Being open minded in my opinion doesn't mean that I have to like everything. Just "open" to try new things...

Quote Originally Posted by grovehurdler View Post
    Thanks for the tips hedomary and takemetonegril. For those who question my open mindedness I would like to think going to a resort like hedo would make us open minded. I wasn't critical of the people. Being open minded in my opinion doesn't mean that I have to like everything. Just "open" to try new things...
    Very true, Grove, you make a great point. Had you ever been to a nude beach or anything like that before Hedo? Just curious what your background was prior to going as my wife and i will be going on our virgin trip next year and I want it to be a fantastic life changing trip but like anyone I have my fears of it not going well like your experience. Our only nude experience is going to Orient Beach in St Martin, which i loved (except for one wicked sunburn...ouch!).

This was the 1st time my wife or I have been naked in public.

Great report no offence taken. This board is here to express all feelings and thoughts. PDA and PDP don't bother us we enjoy watching and occasionally performing. Now I would agree men finishing off in a crowded place not so cool. Some things best left to the room. But all the flirting and excitement before taking it back to one of the 200 or so playrooms is great!

As for the prude side. We have no issues being nude but we often chill on the prude side ( naked of course) cause we enjoy chilling on the beach. The quite can be nice in the early afternoons. We tend to migrate all over the resort enjoying every min there!
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

We are going on our first trip in August '15. Surely you must have read about the resort before you went? Didn't you make any enquiries? Not seen any of the numerous programmes on tele about the resort?
    I don't know some people....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by silvertip View Post
    Grove. Uncomfortable, personal space, boundaries, wife, that is getting to be an all to familiar story about someone. To bad
    On the other hand, different strokes for different folks..... I absolutely loved that the owner, a kind hearted, super polite, open minded, down to earth kind of guy would in the process of a 'car wash/group shower' pool side game would be physically appreciative of me. Keep in mind I am a chubby older grandmotherly type. My husband very open minded but also very possessive and very protective of me was totally cool with this and kind of flattered that a man who could just stick with young super model types also appreciates a mature woman's sexuality and is equally appreciative of ALL sexy women. Plus the owners' quietly friendly, down to earth, super polite approach to female guests in the buffet line at breakfast, at the cocktail party in the piano bar and saying good bye with his smiling, sexy, mature wife in the front lobby was very impressive as well....
    Last edited by JuicyLucie; 11-01-2014 at 10:38 AM.
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

Many thanks for the report, I am sorry to hear it was disappointing for you. But for me and my partner it sounds like we have done the right thing and booked into the Nude side as I would hate to miss anything.

Lisa xx
    Second time to Hedo April 6th 2016 come and say Hi!!!

The owner of the resort must have thought your wife was a knock out. Very sexy but a flirt is harmless and compliment. Anything any thing more is not acceptable? thanks for your honest opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12