Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A day in the life at Hedo

Blog Entries

A day in the life at Hedo

Hi guys,

I'm interested in what a typical 'day in the life' at Hedo entails. What happens from start to finish, where do people go and do at what time? I'm interested to hear what, as a Hedo virgin you would do from the time you wake up until the time you can't keep your eyes open.

Thanks in advance

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Great post and question and I would imagine it would vary from person to person depending on the time of year what activities are planned for the say and/or night and whether the guest is associated with a group or not. A "newbie" might do things much different than someone that is a veteran of many trips to Hedo.

I've only been 10 times but I know I do things differently now than what I did the 1st few trips.

My "routine" this last June with my Krewe Group trip followed pretty much a similar pattern every day and mostly by choice.

I try to never set an alarm...a real luxury and change from my other travels and I wake up naturally. I then set out my "dress" and accessories for the day, get dressed and walk to the main dining hall for either a late breakfast or early lunch depending on when I get there. I almost always bring my computer to 1) do some of my daily work (travel) requirements and 2) allow Krewe members to use my computer for their use. When I am not on the computer, I socialize with my Krewe and other guests.

Following a meal, I usually head to the nude pool (to the nude grill if I did not eat) or fitness center to work on the treadmill for a short time. I often spend a good portion of the afternoon at the nude pool enjoying drinks and company of the Hedo guests or I head to the nude beach area or even the reggae cafe pool for some quiet time.

Perhaps a nap might occur in the late afternoon in preparation for the night.

Prior to dinner time I get my evening theme costume arranged and then either go to dinner already in costume or not, and if so, have fun and "Ann-tics" during dinner. Usually, I mingle with guests after dinner and then enjoy the main stage entertainment.

After the main stage, it is off to the piano bar until midnight and then shed the costume before heading to the nude pool for late night fun and drinks. After a hot tub dip, I either enjoy a late night nude pool pizza or a check of the main dining area for munchies. Occasionally, I will stop by the disco or if there is a main pool party (glow or rave) I would participate before heading back to the room.

Slight variations occur depending on whether I decide to take the complimentary afternoon snorkel boat trip or even the weekly nude booze cruise.

I like to keep things spontaneous and open for opportunities but spending time with friends is always tops.

Usual day for a lot of people is - Up and eat - then beach or pool or both for the day. Then some people have a nap. Get ready for diner, watch the show. Then Piano Bar, then disco and then nude pool/hot tub area. Pizza and back to room.

There are several detailed trip reports on my website, and also a packing list. Have a look www.hedo-switch-hitters.com
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Wake up. Morning sex. Shower etc.

Breakfast. Dress (undress) for the beach. set up loungers under a tree by 9:45 am.

10:30 coffee from snack bar. (she) 11:00 water exercise. 12:00 bocci ball or similar. (he) 11:30 - 12:30 snorkel trip. 12:30 beer followed by lunch.

Afternoon at the beach, the pool, the beach, the ocean. 3:30 shelter from today's thunderstorm (possibly in the hot tub)

4:30 Happy Hour in the hot tub. Jerk chicken and sticky fingers

5:30 to the room for a 'snooze', etc. Clean up before dinner at the Italian restaurant at about 7:30 or 8:00.

Watch the show if it's OK.

10:30 - 11:45 Piano bar

12:00 - 1:30 hot tub

Bed

Not a bad day's activities. Repeat.

PNK

Blog Entries
    I'm usually so excited to be in Jamaica (11 trips, 8 Hedo's) that I leave the curtains open and as soon as it's first light I'm up in the shower and off to the nude beach. It's the best part of the day, watching the sun come over the hills. I'm only occasionally the first to arrive. Around 9 I might wander up for breakfast a couple of those days, but usually skip breakfast altogether. There is some fruit and small muffins at the beach and the most excellent coffee arrives at 7:00 am

Throughout the week I'll eat lunch at the nude grill (mostly), or wander up to the Reggae Grill. If I really need to get out of the sun for an hour I'll have lunch at the main dining room.

About 3 pm or so I'll get off the beach and move to the pool where the party is usual in high gear, all my friends are already there, drinking, playing dice games, socializing and just relaxing and having fun.

Everyone piles out of the pool at 5:30- 6:00 and heads to their rooms to re-charge and get ready for dinner. I usually do the buffet unless I have specific plans for a sit down dinner with my friends.

I'm not really that entertained by the dinner show (I do think they are good, just repetitive, I love the Roots band and wish they'd cut those guys free and let them play) so I'll wander over to the mostly empty piano bar and hang with Eldon. I'll have a nice Jamaican smoke at the table outside and chat with whoever wanders by. I'll sometimes stay for the piano bar show, but I find that repetitive as well. YOU MUST SEE IT ONCE at a minimum.

If I make it to midnight it's a miracle and when I'm tired I don't fight it anymore and just go to bed.

That's the simplistic view of my vacation.

During the week, our group will have an event after dinner which I always attend and enjoy.
    I scuba dive two or three times a week.
    Some years I take the nude cruise and enjoy that.
    If I hear someone holler "water slide" I don't care if I'm all dressed from dinner and heading back to the room exhausted, it's on. Or off, as in off with the clothes and down the slide a couple of times. It's fast, dark and really fun.
    If there is a main pool party, I try to stay awake for that, those I really enjoy as it's such a nice place for an evening party.
    If it rains during the day, or if I'm feeling a little overdone, I'll go up to the gym for a couple of hours.
    Thurs or Fri morning I lead a group on the "beach walk" to Margaritaville, beach bars and jerk chicken shack.
    Usually along the week someone will invite me to do something like a Pastafari dinner, Harry Sans dinner, snorkel, paddle board, or waterski. If you ski, make sure you go!

I usually don't do the disco as it's too late for me and too loud and the music sucks in my opinion.
    I don't usually do the late night hot tub as I'm up too early to be out that late. I was there till 2-3 once last year.

It's all about the beach for me and I've learned to live with the fact that I can't be on the beach at 6:30 am and be at the hot tub till 3:00 am and do it over and over again which is fine.

There is a lot to do and you just can't do it all. Did I mention the sex? LOL. Never, what happens there stays there period......words to live by.

Have a ball, and report back.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

I agree, it does vary trip to trip....
    But generally speaking:

I'm up early. (Well, not as early as TakeMeToNegril! lol)
    I grab my Kitten N Angel insulated mug and head to the main dining room and fill up with coffee. Then down to the beach for a quiet float in the ocean under the morning sun. (As I write this, I can feel the sway and hear the clanking of the early morning scuba tanks being loaded onto the dive boat....Best part of my trip from the relaxation/self reflection aspect.)

I then wander up to breakfast where I usually laugh more than eat! (But I do recommend eating!)

Sometimes I then grab my scuba gear and head to the boat for the 11:30 trip.

Otherwise, it's off to the nude pool. I travel via the nude beach, and sometimes don't make it to the pool. It happens. At some point I make it to the nude pool bar and pool
    I do not hesitate to head down to the Reggae Cafe ("prude" beach grill) and have a great lunch. It's the best -- the nude grill has NOTHING on it. (Except excruciatingly slow service--- well beyond "island time" in my opinion.)

After a day of having a party with my friends, I take a quick dip in the hot tub and then head back to the room for rest/nap, shower and dress for dinner. (Theme if I'm doing it -- if I try to go back to my room after dinner to dress, I will fall asleep!) I enjoy mingling with people at dinner, listen to the show, and then head over to the piano bar to get my evening drinks from THE BEST BARTENDER EVER, Eldon! I will hang out there for a few hours, taking in the people watching/music/doing sock checks.

Generally, after this, I'm ready for bed. I have tried to do the disco a few times -- it's just too "stale" in there, and if there are people it's too crowded. (And otherwise, I feel silly dancing by myself! lol)

I loved the bonfire that The Bare Bottom Bunch arranged last December. I could do that all night...

I have also been to the nude pool/hot tub at night, on request of others. It's not my scene, as I'm single and not interested in couples. Even as a couple, I did not want to go there... kind of nasty in my opinion. We had plenty of public sex in the daytime when I could see the cleanliness around me!

Midnight "buffet" if I've been drinking too much -- load up on water and get some food in the stomach.

Don't miss at least one night at HarrySans and the italian place. Amazing filet and lamb chops!

And if you like any of the offered water activities, take advantage. I suggest before getting to the nude side! The "sand gravity" is real -- once you get settled in, tough to get up and leave for much of anything!

This is typical for us..........

We are early risers, even if we go to bad early (in the morning). We will grab a cup of coffee at the nude grill and either chat with other people or take it back to our hot tub. After having coffee and waking up, we try to hit the gym for some cardio. Then it is back to the room for a quick shower so we don't go to breakfast smelling bad. After a relaxing breakfast talking to friends and making new ones, we go back to the room and get naked again. We will grab chairs on the beach and read for a while and possibly get some more sleep. It all depends on how many people stop at our chairs to say hello.

Somewhere around 1 or so, we head over to the nude grill and grab some lunch, maybe some jerk chicken or some grilled fish or a jerk chicken quesadilla. Whatever it is, we make sure we get fries and jerk sauce to dip them in. After lunch, we head into the nude pool and mingle and party. By 5 or 6 , we are in the nude hot tub partying, flirting, playing around. Get out around 7 or so and get ready for dinner.

Eat with friends, listen to the entertainment, go to the piano bar and then to the hot tub. Deping on how things go, we are back in our room between 1 and 3 am. Lather, Rinse Repeat! LOL
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

A typical day for us…

Up by 6:30 for a quick workout for him and some reading time for me. I love spending that 30 minutes sitting outside the dining room before breakfast. Then depending on which group we are with (we go twice a year), we either eat by ourselves (because everyone else is still sleeping) or we eat at large tables put together with other members who are up that early. It is fun trading stories about what happened the night before. It is funny how there can be 3 versions of the same “nighttime activities”. Then back to the room for a nap. Down to the nude pool by 11 am. Party all day until 6, when it is time to get ready for dinner. After eating, we head to the table outside of the piano bar to listen to the nighttime entertainment, since it is way too loud to sit in the dining room. Hang out at the piano bar until the midnight buffet opens or down to the hot tub if we have a “date”. In bed somewhere between 1:30 and 3:30 am to get a couple hours of sleep before we get up and do it again.

The pool gravity is so bad we have yet to do any water sports or excursions in the 9 trips there.

Counting down the days until we go home again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Usual day for a lot of people is - Up and eat - then beach or pool or both for the day. Then some people have a nap. Get ready for diner, watch the show. Then Piano Bar, then disco and then nude pool/hot tub area. Pizza and back to room.

There are several detailed trip reports on my website, and also a packing list. Have a look www.hedo-switch-hitters.com
    that sounds about right for us....lol
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Bitofsunshine View Post
    It is fun trading stories about what happened the night before. It is funny how there can be 3 versions of the same “nighttime activities”.
    Funny how that happens, usually you can piece it all together if you talk to enough people, lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Great thread guys!! Very informative for a newbie.
    Hedo, Sept. 27-Oct. 8, 2015 (can't wait to return).

Hedo, February 2015.

Hedo, September 2014 . First time!

Brilliance of the Seas - January 2014

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!
    I did a pretty detailed day-by-day trip report for our last trip, see my signature for the link.

Typically for the first few days I'm up and out of my room around 8:30a, hit the gym for 30 mins or so, and head back to the room to wake up Ms. TheRaam so we can get breakfast. Later in the week it's a lot harder to make it to the gym, but I always manage to get some breakfast because it's usually my biggest meal while I'm in Jamaica and it's always fun to socialize with friends over breakfast in the morning.

We get showered/sunscreened up and usually make it over to the nude pool/beach between 12 and 1, often stopping along the way from our prude side rooms to get fast bar service at either the prude or main bar since we know the nude bar is usually crowded. We have lots of fun and drinks and conversations in the sun, usually eat something from the nude grill at some point, and stay over there till the sun sets and then we head back to our room to mess around and nap and then get showered and dressed for the night's theme and then head to dinner. After dinner and the show we hang at the main bar, piano bar, or disco, wherever our friends or the biggest crowd is, and sometimes go over to the nude hot tub for pizza n drinks, or wherever the night takes us. I if we're lucky we make it to sleep by 2 or 3am but there are some nights where we don't crash till 4 or 5am, mainly because we're having too much fun chatting with whatever new friends we've run into.

That's a typical day, but we usually end up doing a lot of other stuff based on the day and what our group has going on.
    Last edited by TheRaam; 08-12-2014 at 10:01 AM.
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

I am usually up before the hubby so I run off to the dining room to grab some grub, read, and drink coffee. He usually joins soon after. Usually a few others from the group join and we chat it up a bit during breakfast. After, we head back to the room, maybe take a "nap" or actually nap, depending on the time. After, we get lotioned up and head off to the nude pool around 11:30-ish. We spend most of the day at the nude pool, eating lunch from the nude grill. Occasionally we will take a trip to the dining room to see what they are having or to the prude grill as a change of scenery, but not often. Then about 2:00-3:00 (sometimes later, sometime earlier), if we haven't headed to the hot tub, we will head back to the room for another "nap" or a real nap. When we wake up, we shower and get ready for dinner and the evening's festivities. After getting ready, usually around 6 or 7 we head up to the dining room to snag a seat for the group, eat dinner and enjoy the show. After the show, sometimes we head to the piano bar, sometimes disco, sometimes neither. Occasionally we will head to the nude hot tub. We are in bed around 1 or 2....falling asleep depends on the activities going on when we "go to bed".... There is no real "schedule" of things that happen and all sorts of things happen here and there that may pull you away from what your "schedule" may entail, but basically we hang out with our friends and have a good time. It is a relaxed atmosphere and so much fun that it is hard to put it in a post here.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

"I then set out my "dress" and accessories for the day, get dressed and walk to the main dining hall for either a late breakfast or early lunch depending on when I get there."

Great tip, Ann! I'm going to add that to my routine. Better to take care of that early than be trying to find things when you are buzzed and want to be back out on the scene already! Our "breakfast," was lunch everyday but one which is why I wish they did brunch instead of breakfast and lunch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast