Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coffee bar?

Coffee bar?

I just read on trip advisor that there is a planned coffeeshop to open at hedo soon? anyone know anything about this? We just took our kids to a resort in jamaica last month that had a coffeeshop and i love it. Even told hubby that if Hedo had a coffeeshop it would be about perfect! They also mentioned free wifi too. We head down in november and would love to know about either of these things! thanks for the help! Dena

It will be where the old courtyard used to be, they have it all ripped up right now. There will be free wifi there. There is currently free wifi by the Japanese restaurant.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I love a good cup of java! And free wifi!

Booked for Feb with http://www.wildwomenvacations.com

Yes, this is probably one of the best additions they have made. I hear they took out the Jewelry store and that is where they cafe is going to be. Definitely a wonderful addition!
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

i am so excited! Not that we go to hedo for the coffee, but really, i am so excited!

Luv it! What a great addition, just what was needed, a nice relaxing place to chat after supper.

Coffee is an essential for me. I wouldn't want to have to pay for it at an "all inclusive." Well... Maybe I wouldn't mind paying for a well made latte.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    SHAZAM- I cannot believe they are improving over that cappuchino machine they have next to Austin's omelette station.Seriously,one thing I have always loved about Hedo is plenty of coffee in the morning.All of it was good,flavored or unflavored,and there is always plenty of it!
    I won't know how to act now that they are going more upscale on my favorite HEDO food-COFFEE!(sorta makes up for that oxtail dontchaknow)

Hedo already has the best coffee in the world
    First Trip to HEDO= 7/19/14-7/26/14

Quote Originally Posted by JayNSteph View Post
    Yes, this is probably one of the best additions they have made. I hear they took out the Jewelry store and that is where they cafe is going to be. Definitely a wonderful addition!
    Where is the jewelry store now ? Opal ?

Not sure IF the jewelry store will make a come back or if they will incorporate it in the gift shop. That isn't something I know yet, won't know until February, but maybe someone else can answer that.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

I heard about the coffee internet cafe in June.
    Makes total sense. The hospitality industry tries to bring all the comforts of home, then build off that foundation.
    For many of us, that is Sbucks or Dunkin, daily. Then access to a pumped up wifi to relax and catch up on emails.
    A welcome addition.
    PeteHeat
    I'd rather laugh with the sinners, than cry with the saints.

Is the coffee shop complete and open? would be nice... but to sit surrounded by everyone with their heads buried in their phone or laptop... nahhhhh,, leave the technology where it belongs.. at home with the clothes

Quote Originally Posted by cristianos101 View Post
    Is the coffee shop complete and open? would be nice... but to sit surrounded by everyone with their heads buried in their phone or laptop... nahhhhh,, leave the technology where it belongs.. at home with the clothes
    No it is not open yet, probably at least another month. While I agree about the technology, it will be nice after breakfast to have a place to go to enjoy a coffee and catch up. Not sure if I will even do it, the last 2 years I haven't even gone on the computer once during my stay. Undecided if I will even take it this year. I prefer to leave life at home and enjoy my time at Hedo. I usually call home every couple of days to check on the family and they have the number at the resort in case of emergency.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    No it is not open yet, probably at least another month. While I agree about the technology, it will be nice after breakfast to have a place to go to enjoy a coffee and catch up. Not sure if I will even do it, the last 2 years I haven't even gone on the computer once during my stay. Undecided if I will even take it this year. I prefer to leave life at home and enjoy my time at Hedo. I usually call home every couple of days to check on the family and they have the number at the resort in case of emergency.
    Same here, we tell everyone if there is an emergency to text us and we will reply asap (check the phone once a day, as it dosnt leave the room). lets face it, dosnt matter what the emergency is, theres nothing we can do from half way around the world. As for emails, everyone of any importance knows we are away on holiday and wouldn't expect a reply. There is something very irritating about being in a nice restaurant and looking around to see couples not even acknowledging each other,, too busy on face/bing/twiter...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast