Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About Me in Profiles

Quote Originally Posted by mustanggirl0401 View Post
    As a first time contributor let me give our side. For many like us, discretion is so very important. That's not to say that anyone here thinks or would act otherwise but sometimes it's simply a matter of time to get in and try the water. If you are truly curious about someone...maybe just ask and they will tell you...or maybe not. I don't consider looking at someone's profile to be creeping...it's there for that purpose, but I do understand and respect someone's need for privacy be it for professional or personal reasons. The board is open to pretty much anyone who has an email so especially for newbies I can totally relate to a certain amount of "shyness". Many of you have met each other before and have already established trusting friendships whereas some of us are treading into new territory. It'll come. Hi, by the way ��
    Very well said...it's like going to the nude side for the first time at Hedo, some like to jump in at the deep end right away while others prefer to proceed with caution!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by mustanggirl0401 View Post
    As a first time contributor let me give our side. For many like us, discretion is so very important. That's not to say that anyone here thinks or would act otherwise but sometimes it's simply a matter of time to get in and try the water. If you are truly curious about someone...maybe just ask and they will tell you...or maybe not. I don't consider looking at someone's profile to be creeping...it's there for that purpose, but I do understand and respect someone's need for privacy be it for professional or personal reasons. The board is open to pretty much anyone who has an email so especially for newbies I can totally relate to a certain amount of "shyness". Many of you have met each other before and have already established trusting friendships whereas some of us are treading into new territory. It'll come. Hi, by the way ��
    Thanks Mustanggirl (wife loves Mustangs, while I'm a Camaro guy),

We are from a very small town and almost none of our friends know we are experimenting with "the lifestyle" but we're comfortable with what we have in our profile. It's certainly vague enough that even our family members wouldn't know it was us (even with the photos) but we think (hope) it provides enough info to get conversations started.

We are new to this site, but have had private messages from four or five forum members thus far. I suspect the number would be less had we not filled out some info in our profile.

But to each their own. I think as hkdilbert says, if you want to connect on here it's advantageous to put some info in your profile, but if you're not comfortable with that, that's okay too... It's all good!
    Hedo, Sept. 27-Oct. 8, 2015 (can't wait to return).

Hedo, February 2015.

Hedo, September 2014 . First time!

Brilliance of the Seas - January 2014

Registered User mustanggirl0401's Avatar
    Updated.....a little

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    Why are we here? We can have a great relationship in closed doors and be really fulfilled. We are here because we are exhibitionists. We wish to have public relationship whether with our SO, or with someone along with our SO, or with someone away from our SO. Shy is fine, gradual is fine. Why not fill in areas which will not encroach on your privacy, but at the same time invite people to connect with you. Some people have freed themselves of privacy concerns, as Cop said, you can have their phone number. We do not announce our location here. We do what we do in Hedo and not where we live. But, at Hedo, everyone who knows us, knows our real names and what we do and where we live. Some of our best friends come to Hedo every year, and we met many of them through this forum - because we shared information. We encourage you to share some information that will help you make friends. Age, sex, marital status, interests, looking forward to and next visit will work its magic.
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Everyone has made very good points. For me, when I first joined I was so anxious to read the posts, and ask questions, that I never thought to go back to my own bio and update it. My focus was getting to Hedo and learning about people through personal conversations I failed to realize the value of the bio when making pre-trip friends. Ooooops!!

Looks like I'd better get busy with my update.
    Hedo II - My Happy Place

April 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2021 (no 2020, darn COVID)
    Sept. 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022

I like your personal info. Shows your funny side.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Quote Originally Posted by hkdilbert View Post
    We also like to know more about other members, but do not think it right to make the provision of such information compulsory. In any event there is no way to ensure the information is accurate anyway. If people want to share more information in a public way, so much the better. If not, then we can always exchange more details privately. With that said I think it is advantageous for people to put as much information in their profile as they feel comfortable with. Those with little to no information, and no picture of any kind are much less apt to get replies in a social forum such as this
    . I agree with the last sentence, here. We don't reply to friend requests, etc from those with zero info. Too many people who create a profile name just to get in the site and "creep" peoples' profiles. I don't mind anyone looking at ours as long as you have info on yours so I know a little about who is looking at us. To me, it is just a courtesy.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Shazam,I just had a birthday the other day!Better go update my profile.Maybe I will just change it to "old" and "southern" and let it go at that.

It definitely a disappointment to check someone's profile and see it blank. Part of the fun of this site is seeing like minded individuals share stories and pics. We have gone from being prudes, to venturing on to topless, to full nude beaches, and now stay in clothing optional B&B's. The wife even likes to video us having sex now!
    If I can figure out how do it, I will begin to post some nude pictures of ourselves on here. In the meantime, thanks to all who share. It's always a great way to start the day!

I'm not a fan at all of requiring others to post personal facts. If that were the case I would NOT be a member on here. My private life requires that I keep things hidden. Besides the safety factor involved. If I find someone I want to connect with they are usually active on the forum. Anyone that has only a couple posts over a long period of time is suspicious to me. Not to mention those that are seeking sexual favors...but we can use common sense to weed those out.

I found a guy that has used 2 different names on here and sent me a couple of very questionable messages. I took appropriate action to control that problem. It has only happened one time in all the years I've been on here. Anyone that's active here will usually be happy to send private messages and provide the information you want.

Better yet, go to the resort and meet them/us!
    Promises may get friends but
    'tis performance that keeps them

Quote Originally Posted by lymicpl View Post
    . I agree with the last sentence, here. We don't reply to friend requests, etc from those with zero info. Too many people who create a profile name just to get in the site and "creep" peoples' profiles. I don't mind anyone looking at ours as long as you have info on yours so I know a little about who is looking at us. To me, it is just a courtesy.
    I'm looking. Just because that pic of you when you post is so damn sexy.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    Shazam,I just had a birthday the other day!Better go update my profile.Maybe I will just change it to "old" and "southern" and let it go at that.
    We hope you had a great birthday.
    CopNkitten..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

[QUOTE=fun4all;212391]I'm not a fan at all of requiring others to post personal facts. If that were the case I would NOT be a member on here. My private life requires that I keep things hidden. Besides the safety factor involved. If I find someone I want to connect with they are usually active on the forum. Anyone that has only a couple posts over a long period of time is suspicious to me. Not to mention those that are seeking sexual favors...but we can use common sense to weed those out.

Oh boy we have 277 post...pics...two trip reports and almost two years on here...We must be in the club.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12