Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Too Many Agressive Single Males?

Registered User Dave_Houston_TX's Avatar
    We really appreciate all this feedback. We have nothing against single males; in fact, hope to entertain a single male for a MFM 3-some on our trip if the mood is right, but we don't want to be constantly barraged by them or have any uninvited physical groping going on. We had seen some complaints on other websites suggesting these types of problems were rampant and pervasive. We're glad to hear that sounds like an extreme overstatement.
    - Dave (45) & Cindy (43)
    Houston, TX

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Houston_TX View Post
    We really appreciate all this feedback. We have nothing against single males; in fact, hope to entertain a single male for a MFM 3-some on our trip if the mood is right, but we don't want to be constantly barraged by them or have any uninvited physical groping going on. We had seen some complaints on other websites suggesting these types of problems were rampant and pervasive. We're glad to hear that sounds like an extreme overstatement.
    Yeah those were probably the same people saying the place was falling down, the food was aweful and the staff was rude - lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Not the case I am a single male have been to Hedo 9 times I'm not pushy or aggressive at all. People would say I am very well behaved. I know my place at Hedo and have never been the part of any situation. Many of the employees know me and will vouch for me. Hedo is about feeling free and doing what you want to do when you want to no judgment. Trust me you will fall in love with the resort if you are even thinking of entering that atmosphere :-) . Go and enjoy you might want to worry more about the married guys :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    While we are all Crackin' on single males,I would like to add that one of our favorite people that we look forward to seeing every year is a single gentleman from Florida.Always respectful and fun to be with and quite popular with all who know him.There are plenty of single guys on the resort that know how to behave.Once in a while a bad apple falls off the tree and gives all the others a bad name.That's the reality.
    One of our favorite people (and ftr we are FB friends and have met in other occasions during the rest of our lives) is a single gentleman, and we do mean gentleman. We have over the last 6 trips met maybe 3 single guys who were - uncomfortable - to be around. This usually takes about 10 minutes to figure out if they are okay or not, and then everyone finds their separate ways. Only once has somebody become truly creepy, and that guy was put in his place pretty quick and never bothered B again (we've seen him on other trips).
    "Your body is not a temple, its an amusement park. Enjoy the ride" - Anthony Bourdain
    12/5/15 - 12/12/15 Hedo 2 trip #7
    6/30/14 - 7/8/14 Hedo 2 Trip #6
    12/07/13-12/14/13 Hedo 2 Trip #5
    11/30/12 - 12/8/12 Hedo 2 Trip #4
    12/3/11 - 12/10/11 Hedo 2 trip #3
    12/4/10 - 12/11/10 Hedo 2 trip #2
    12/5/09 - 12/12/09 Hedo 2 virgins (no more!)

we just back from Hedo II with the Fluffs. I really dont know if this was because of the group. but we didn't expirience anything negative with the single guys. On the flip we met a young man that was very respectul had fun non pushy kept to him self. I dont know if its was because of the group. But i'm sure their is always that one idiot that F&*(* everything up for the rest. Hey and they way I look at it you check it out my wife as much as you want no big deal. How ever if you want to touch shit at least work at it.

I think males should be giving a chance to try to intrdouce them self at least. Many people just don't like the idea of the single male we personaly dont really care if they are cool people and they get the hint we dont really want to talk to them at the moment if they get the hint and are smart enough to grasp the concept we dont mind talking to them and having good conversations and if it leads to more cool.

our 3rd trip coming up, and can honestly say that we haven't seen or experienced any single aggressive or pushy males on either of our 2 previous trips. infact, if anything we found most singles are quite stand off ish, for this reason. they don't want to appear pushy. we have met some realy nice single guys of all ages.

"stand off ish" is kind of what people mean when they say they sit and glare...kinda taking it all in and keeping to themselves. This is odd at Hedo...for God's sake step up and say hi. All the single's we've met that are great...be it male or female...are the ones that sit down say Hi, and have an intelligent conversation and they are more than welcome. Sitting by themselves and not interacting is a bit creepy and they won;t have the vacation of their lives. I don't think any of us will go out of our way to search out the single/non-social guy/gal to make them feel welcome. How many of us have said "see that guy sitting all by himself in the corner of the hot tub?....Lets go over and talk to him!"...I don't think that would be a realistic scenario. If they are interactive, the normal guest will be too.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Not worth worrying about. The vast majority of single guys are perfect gentlemen. A small percentage are a little creepy or perhaps awkward would be a better description. It's rare indeed that a guy (single or married) crosses the line.

I think it's really just awkward. They don't know what to do with themselves.
    And quite honestly, even as a single female there are times I feel less than welcome to "step into" a conversation.
    and I am REALLY outgoing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian&Terri View Post
    We've never had a problem with single guys other than made good friends with them.
    Brian, I seem to quote you a lot in my posts. I think we are a prime example of people that meet at Hedo, have enjoyable conversations, and become dear friends!

Back to the topic of single guys. From my experience, 4 trips with 2 different groups, this is my experience.

My trips in April, with the Switch Hitters, there were few problems with single guys, mostly gawkers, but not intrusive. A few funny stories, but the single men I talked to were courteous and and gentlemen. Much love to "Creepy Single Guy"!! . Any suggestive conversations were light, not pushy, and always led to a response of I appreciate the offer, but no thank you. And, yes I make a point to talk to as many people as possible. Those that know me are shaking there heads yes and laughing.

My September trips with the JWST (Jamaican Water Slide Team), we have several single men in this group, and they are ALL wonderful gentlemen. Love you guys!! Last trip a weird situation occurred? A young single man, not in our group, who looked like he ate 2 of Jenny's brownies, swam directly towards the beautiful boobies of a member of our group. The lovely lady, her very strongly built husband, my hubby, a single man from our group, and I were chatting in the hot tub when creepy boy swam over. After a few stern words the young man still pursued her, eventually her husband, my husband and our single guy friend had to have a firm discussion with creepy boy, and a couple of his friends, about boundaries. During their conversation a different creepy single guy approached me with the lame line, "do you like the drama baby?" After a firm push to his shoulders, because he came way to close, I firmly told him he was a fool and to get the "f" away. He and a couple of other guys with him quickly scurried out of the hit tub like cock(less)roaches. Fortunately these situations are not frequent, but unfortunately they do occur. Generally these guys are cowards that quickly run if you are firmly polite when you tell them they are not accepted. Simply, if it happens, be firm, but also be assured, if there are repeaters nearby and they see an inappropriate situation, they will speak up and call for security. Creeps don't last long at Hedo! Don't be concerned, just be prepared. And always remember, if something unpleasant occurs, and you speak up, many people will be happy to cover your back and tell the offender he needs to go, while loudly calling for security help. I guarantee, if my hubby or I see a woman put in an uncomfortable situation neither of us will be quiet! As anywhere on this planet be thoughtful of where you are, and who is nearby, and you will be fine. I've been to Hedo twice as a solo, and I always made a point to walk with others back to my room at night, and I avoided the nude hot tube at night, but in general, I always felt safe.

Last note, I always go with a group. You have instant friends that care and do not want to see your vacation ruined because of some jackass. Go, enjoy, don't worry, just be aware stuff can, and does, happen!
    Hedo II - My Happy Place

April 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2021 (no 2020, darn COVID)
    Sept. 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Daveman34286 View Post
    Go and enjoy you might want to worry more about the married guys :-)
    Good point, I've personally experienced more inappropriate behavior from married guys than single guys. I feel sorry for the wives, they were nice ladies.
    Hedo II - My Happy Place

When we went in May, we talked to several single guys. Mostly, they were nice people and a couple of them were just great. No big jerks in our set. There were one or two clueless and somewhat annoying types, but they were not very pushy and easily ignored.

(All of our encounters were 100% G-rated, apart from the nudity. YMMV if you have other interests.)
    Last edited by 2Nats; 07-30-2014 at 08:08 PM.

Sorry, my final 2 cents on this issue. My observation is, the single guys that are creeps are almost always first timers. The single gentlemen that you enjoy hanging out with are typically repeaters. Thank you repeater single guys, you are typically gentlemen and always very enjoyable people to hang out with.
    Hedo II - My Happy Place

Geez, how about drunken married men or over enthusiastic bi women? Most single male veterans know their place. Stop stereotyping
    PeteHeat
    I'd rather laugh with the sinners, than cry with the saints.

Yes shawneeKat we love you:-) We always make great friends on each trip. Single travelers included.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast