Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thumbs Down for Hedo for us...

Pool, Beach, as long as I am naked with my sexy wife near, its all good.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We went for our first time 7/26 to 7/31 and I must say I am so surprised to read your review of the beach. We spent every day on the nude beach and absolutely loved it. The water was beautiful. The sea shells were beautiful. We saw multiple species of starfish, every color of little fish you can imagine, and much more. We found the snorkeling there right off the nude beach was amazing. Yes we did see some sea urchins further towards the rope, but as the locals showed us they don't harm you to touch them, only if you directly step on them. If you are floating out there or if you are just slightly paying attention you have no problems. I was bare foot the entire time. I never once stepped on one at the nude beach, even in the dark, and even while drinking. In fact the nude beach is the second reason we will definitely be going back (first reason being we loved our AWOL group!)

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Look at it from a different perspective.I LOVE the HEDO beach because it is the only one I have ever seen that has beautiful shade trees plus beautiful NEKKID women,a pool,swimup bar,and a hot tub.Not to mention hot food and cold drinks and friendly people having a good time.What's not to love about a beach like that?

We went to Hedo for the second week of our Jamaica vacation after getting Married at CocLaPalm the first week in April 2012.
    Even though we had a Great Time (which we always do anywhere together), we said IF we ever went back to Hedo, it would be during a Full Lifestyle group takeover!
    We have been in the LS for all of the 7.5 years we've been together and have been to many clubs parties, events all over. We've even been on 3 LS Cruises ( Those are the BEST in our opinion).
    Hedo is just ok, but there are SO many other LS vacation opportunities out there to explore!! It surprises us why some people go back so much!?
    See the world and have fun with the people in it!!!!

Just our Humble Opinion.
    C&C
    Hedo: April 13-20, 2012
    Freedom of the Seas: November 11-18, 2012
    Celebrity from LAX Cruise: May 3-10, 2014
    Bliss Cruise: Nov 29- Dec 6, 2015
    MSC Divina: April 16-23, 2016
    Pre-Cruise Party, April 2, 2016
    Nawty in Nawlins, July 2017
    Independence of the Seas: Nov 11-18, 2018

And VEGAS 1-2 times a Year!!

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Pool, Beach, as long as I am naked with my sexy wife near, its all good.
    Cop..
    I swear I think cop is a philosopher....great words cop

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Variety may be the spice of life.I guess it is for some folks.If you like cruise ships etc. more than resorts,Great!Some of us don't like boats at all!So to each his/her own.It is definitely all good.Maybe Hedo is not really for everybody but for Mrs. NN and I,it is more than good enough.And we really like meeting up with old and new friends when we go,many of whom we have met right here at ATF.

Everyone will have different opinions Hank, everyone tends to have different experiences; although one thing that did stand out to me from your report was "After walking from there to the nude beach which took well over 5 minutes, we had to switch the next day to get closer at a cost of $410.00 USD." This did actually shock me; 5 minutes is a very short time, a very short walk, especially if you are walking along a beach in the Caribbean. I enjoy walking all over the resort, beach side and in the gardens - they are fabulous - and really cannot see what your problem was there. It was your choice to pay an additional $410.00 to save your legs and I fail to see how the resort was at fault in this instance.

I hope you go again and have a better experience, if not, enjoy your next holiday; wherever that may be :-)
    Keep on having fun

Well considering that we were there for 13 days, I did not want to do the walk in the humidity and heat from the nude area to the very farthest room in the resort. Especially if you forgot something in the room, I didn't want to spend all that time back and forth, not what we are used to. I guess we like a more intimate smaller resort. The main reason we will not be back to Hedo is because of the mould in the rooms. Our health has suffered, we should have changed rooms again to try to get away from it because we are still suffering from the lingering cough that we both got while there. We will have to go to the Dr to see how we can get rid of it. I'm sure it must have been connected to the old dirty air conditioner in the room as well. Changing rooms might not have helped us though, the latest TA review states the same thing that they had to change rooms 3 times to try to find a room without mould. This is totally unacceptable, and should be to EVERYONE. It's not just about being naked and drinking with your spouse and friends. Our hard earned money should be paying for the basics like a room free of mould among other things.

Very disappointed in Hedo for this. They are neglecting the basic requirements that every resort should offer. This shouldn't be a bonus to find a room without mould. I shouldn't have to pay $700 + a night to stay in the renovated room to stay healthy, not to mention my stomach upset and issues due to salad dressing gone bad in the heat. Jeese people, how do you overlook this stuff.

My money is going to go to a resort that cares about people's health in general regarding room condition and the monitoring of food temperatures.

In all my trips, and we have traveled quite a bit, we have never experienced the respiratory problems we now have.

Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by flfitguy View Post
    I swear I think cop is a philosopher....great words cop
    TY, just call it like I see it.
    Cop..

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    A message for Hedo Management, right?
    I don't agree with everything Hank is upset about, but this is legitimate.
    Of course, as I've mentioned before, usually a simple request gets the mold taken care of....But I agree, I shouldn't have to ask.

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!
    Wouldn't using a cleaner containing bleach be corrosive to the air conditioning unit?

I'm no expert, just legitimately curious.
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

"Hedo is just ok, but there are SO many other LS vacation opportunities out there to explore!! It surprises us why some people go back so much!? See the world and have fun with the people in it!!!!"- C&C

I think this comment is based on an inaccurate assumption- my husband and I are NOT in the lifestyle and don't go to Hedo to hook up with other people. We go back to Hedo over and over to party naked with other naked, totally open minded, friendly and outgoing people, whether in the lifestyle or not. Add in outstanding entertainment, free flowing alcohol and food, wonderful tropical weather, sexy piano bar shenanigans, etc., and we are repeat guests for sure!

laura

We are in the lifestyle and don't go to hedo to "hook up".
    Some trips we have just been with each other.
    Some trips kitten has just had some girl time.
    Some trips it seemed like a revolving door on our room (man that was a fun trip).
    Every trip we had the time of our lives. Hedo is what you make of it. Romantic - buck wild and everything in between.
    Cop..

Quote Originally Posted by lauraff7 View Post
    "Hedo is just ok, but there are SO many other LS vacation opportunities out there to explore!! It surprises us why some people go back so much!? See the world and have fun with the people in it!!!!"- C&C

I think this comment is based on an inaccurate assumption- my husband and I are NOT in the lifestyle and don't go to Hedo to hook up with other people. We go back to Hedo over and over to party naked with other naked, totally open minded, friendly and outgoing people, whether in the lifestyle or not. Add in outstanding entertainment, free flowing alcohol and food, wonderful tropical weather, sexy piano bar shenanigans, etc., and we are repeat guests for sure!

laura
    Nudism, plus lots of other alternatives, ARE part of the Lifestyle community (in our opinion anyways)! LS Cruises, resorts, clubs, events, etc. aren't confined to "Just" Swingers. Lots of nudists, Voyeurs, and just people that want a vacation with No Kids!!!
    We have tons of fun either together and with others. All good. It's just that the world is a big place with lots of exciting people and places and opportunities in it that WE choose to explore.
    To each there own, and enjoy!!

C&C
    Hedo: April 13-20, 2012
    Freedom of the Seas: November 11-18, 2012
    Celebrity from LAX Cruise: May 3-10, 2014
    Bliss Cruise: Nov 29- Dec 6, 2015
    MSC Divina: April 16-23, 2016
    Pre-Cruise Party, April 2, 2016
    Nawty in Nawlins, July 2017
    Independence of the Seas: Nov 11-18, 2018

And VEGAS 1-2 times a Year!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast