Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thumbs Down for Hedo for us...

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    For those of you who have never experienced Hedo.It starts as a learning experience,you make some friends,some of them become FB and ATF friends so you keep up with what's going on in their world and they in yours.Then you go thru either 6 or 12 months of DIF depending on your budget and schedules etc.In the end,a certain familiarity is achieved and you just can't wait to get "home" to be with people you enjoy being around.Doesn't matter what classification of guest you fall under;nudist,naturist,lifestyle,or what,it's all good because you are all part of the "secret society".It's a game changer.

Sorry you had a bad experience. Sounds like it's just not for you two. We go to Hedo for our amazing friends we have meet over the years and may over look something's. We looked at other peoples trip reports for the same weeks you were there and they all had a good to a great time. So now you know not to go back. We have been on lifestyle cruises and desire as well and we loved the cruise but desire was not for us and now we know not to go back. So to each his own.

Sorry about your trip. I must be one sturdy woman. I have been to Hedo over 50 times and have not been sick from the food or the room. I agree that the pool music is too loud especially in the afternoon while EC's try to scream over the music with their microphones. I'm a beach person and have experienced murky waters but most trips I can see where I am walking in the water and have not stepped on any urchins. We are not swingers nor do we have sex in the open but do enjoy the free environment at Hedo. I admit we no longer visit the nude hot tub since it has become a sex pool. I don't miss it too much and have used the prude hot tub (nude) in the evening when the mood strikes me. We still travel there twice and year and enjoy meeting up with old friends and making new friends each time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234