Thread: One hell of a ride> July 17th-24th

One hell of a ride> July 17th-24th

This was our best trip yet to the island (15 times) as we experienced amazing times both off the resort and at home, so here is how it started. We woke up late to leave for our flight! Alarm was supposed to ring at 4 am, but some dumbass/me turned the volume down on their phone and didn't hear it. Thankfully I woke up right at 5:19 and we went running out the door, literally. Our flight was leaving at 8:05 out of Charlotte and we had a 1hr 45min drive to the airport, things were looking dim. Luckily for us I am a great high speed interstate driver and have a knack for missing speed traps, we were entering Charlotte at 6:45. Everything was going great until we hit a traffic jam due to an accident ahead. Just when we thought it was all bad, I made a couple of great lane changes and it seemed as if something greater opened up every lane I needed to get back rolling at a good speed. Got to the airport and it's 7:16 and were not even parked! Hated to do it, but valet was right at the front of the terminal so we went that route. Got our bags and went to check in, lady at the desk says it's too late. Really? I was about to lose it and then an wonderful lady came over and asked about our trip. We explained it was part of our anniversary celebration (10yrs.) and she hit a few keys, took our bags and told us to hurry our asses up. LOL She is a damn ALL STAR. So we get to the gate and without even checking our tickets we had been upgraded to first class. Things we starting to look up and we were on the plane with exactly 7 minutes to spare before the door was to be closed. 3 hours and we'll be home.
    So the first 2 nights we spent in Montego Bay taking in Reggae Sumfest. If you are a lover of Reggae/Dancehall then I fully recommend trying to fit this into your schedule. The concert started at 10:30 Thursday night and ended around 7:30 Friday morning, and Friday nights show started at 9:30 and ended around 7:45 Saturday morning with Beenie Man doing one hell of a closing. I made sure to do it before our stay so we could enjoy the show and not be wore out due to the partying at Hedo. We had the VIP tickets for both nights we were there and sat right up at the fence about 20 feet from the stage. We decided to pass up doing the 3rd night of the show because of the line up and we didn't want to be tired down coming into Hedo. I could go on and on about this show, but this is a Hedo forum. We left Saturday morning and headed for Hedo with a few planned stops before arrival.
    Saturday, we arrive at the resort around 12 and our room isn't ready. Lunch is just being served so we found a table and had a drink and a bite to eat. About the time we were finished the girl from the front desk had come out with our room keys so we were on our way. We stayed in 1118 which was almost at Sandals, but our room was clean and cool. We did not have an issue during our entire stay with air conditioning, hot water, or water pressure, air was cold and water was hot. Unless you haven't been or don't do the nude side, then you know the drill. Towels, carry bag, and no clothes, nude beach/pool here we come. Beach seemed to be fairly occupied and the nude pool area was jumping with some memorable scenery to take in as soon as we got there. Dropped our stuff and headed for the cool jet tub, the wife loves this tub. We hung out here quite a bit during the days when we were at the pool area. The main nude pool seemed to always be jumping everyday we were there, but the wife didn't like the temperature in there so we stayed in the jet tub. After spending some time there we went to the room to clean up for dinner and rest a little. We ate the buffet and it was fine. After dinner we checked out the piano bar and it was surprisingly (to us) pretty damn lively in there so we went in and hung out for a while. We are usually not piano bar people because of the repetitive song choice, but tonight we didn't hear that and what a relief it was. After a couple of drinks we headed to the nightclub only to hear techno and electronic crap being played, this happened on a nightly basis. That is something I guess I will never understand about Jamaican resorts and their clubs. How is it we are in Jamaica and there is no reggae/dancehall music playing? WTH? This happens at the pool also, I actually yelled out to the DJ to put on some island music more than a few times. We walked the resort and beach a bit before we decided to head over to the nude area to hang out for a bit. The water in all the pools was very warm tonight so we dipped in the jet tub and relaxed while waiting on the hot tub lurkers (singles) to vacate a suitable amount of space for us to comfortably slide in. Just as most others do we like to have fun in the tub, just not with some guy sitting there staring beating on his junk. A lot of "fun" things were going on tonight in all the pools. I'm not sure if it was do to the water being warmer than normal or just the vibe was flowing that great, but either way it was the most populated we have seen it in our trips to date at night. We were already tired from the concerts so we left for our room and called it a night as soon as we hit the door. Lights out.
    SUNDAY we woke up around 1pm after a much needed lengthy sleep and we felt great. Hit the lunch buffet and chatted to a few of the EC's we knew from previous trips. After eating we decided to check out the nude area and it was jumping of course. Hit the bar and then to the jet tub to relax and watch the shows. Saw a lot of freaky fun going on everywhere, in the pool, in the grotto, on loungers, standing up, etc. Shit was crazy today, ladies just doing whatever, got chicks squirting on other chicks(not for me, but whatever) and pussy eating going on in every direction. We haven't seen it this wild before and we had the best view point to see all the debauchery, the jet tub. The only issue we had during the day was when I left to go to the restroom and then grab a drink some random lurker decided to take my spot right beside my wife and make it a point to be "noticed". As I returned I noticed he was leaving the pool, come to find out the wife had already told him to bounce the fuck out! It wasn't happening here with her. I love that woman. Honestly I can't blame him for trying. She is oh so very hot and tasty, I would try if I wasn't with her at Hedo. We hung out until 5 or so and went to our room to shower and rest for a bit before the nighttime fun began. Tonight was schoolgirl but we tried the opposite as she was a sexy principal and I was an innocent little boy. Damn she was hot. Ate at the buffet again and had NO issues concerning food or choice of it. After dinner we tried the piano bar again and it seemed to going good again with no repetitive songs being done. All was going well in the bar until it was time to do the YMCA bit on the piano. After finding 2 smoking ass ladies to get up there, some jack ass comes up and thinks it's time to throw his dick on the ladies. Both of the husbands were obviously upset and came down to the piano. After being told he couldn't do that to the ladies he proceeded to just lay on the piano and continue making an ass of himself. That is a prime example of why I do not like the wife participating in anything while there, disrespectful mf's. So after one of the ladies gets up and decides to quit it, so does the jackass. With one lady left on the piano a random guy comes in and finishes the song and "dance" with her respectfully. I did tell him how great that was later on to the side. We sat there and watched as the jackass proceeded to make his rounds trying to explain himself to everyone. There is no explaining that your a straight up dick. Anyhow, we went to the pool party afterwords on the main deck and enjoyed some time there dancing and having a good time with one another for a bit before heading to the dark side for some nightly fun/entertainment. We did check out the play room set up in the spa, but all it had was some beds on the floor. I can fuck in a bed in my room, just saying. The water was unusually warm again tonight which is a plus as my wife doesn't do well with cold water at night especially. It was not as packed tonight in the pool area, but there was still quite a bit to see. We played a little and watched others do the same for a little bit before deciding to walk the beach and head in around 4am. Pop Pop, bang bang, lights out.
    MONDAY we woke up again around 1pm and headed to the buffet for lunch and refueling. We headed to the dark side to check out what was going on and see about a waterslide that set up. It looked like fun and a lot of people were doing it, but we hit our usual spot in the jet tub and enjoyed our surroundings. Unfortunately we did see someone get injured pretty badly on that water slide doing a group slide and having to be taken out on a back board. It took the quite a while to get the person stabilized for movement and from the additional info we gathered it was a terribly bad neck/spinal injury. Although we do not know them we dropped prayers for them and will continue to. After that scene they instantly deflated the slide and it was gone and we also headed towards the beach to relax until dinner time. We did notice that they were draining some of the water out of the pools and treating them when we walked past before dinner. Tonight was Pirates/Jamaican night so the wife put on her sweet short Jamaican shorts with her see through colored top and was looking delicious as always. Dinner show was ok. Piano bar was back to the old piano bar that we knew, singing old slow songs and just killing the vibe. It seemed the only people enjoying it were the much older crowd as if maybe they were reminded of their childhood. We gave it a chance but after 2 songs of doo wop followed by a tony bennett song, it was time to go. Ended up at the club after some walking and talking only to hear the same electro crap being blasted on Jamaica night. What a fucking joke. Even the reggae they did play had a damn techno beat behind it. While many seemed to enjoy it we promptly left and headed for a spot on the beach to relax. We headed to the nude side to finish the night and the water temp had changed drastically. No longer warm in the pools, the water was cold and we couldn't do the jet tub. I noticed that the pool was not as packed, but the hot tub was. We found a chair close by and laid around and smoked while waiting for a suitable spot to open. Only problem is we sat there for about 30 minutes or better and the only spots we either beside a couple of lurkers or beside the one chick that continually was taking any single/local dick that would come her way. That shit was nasty! We couldn't do it after that, not that water, not tonight. We seen this lady take 5 different guys RAW in the hot tub all while her husband just sat there and watched. Some people may be into that and that's fine, but take that back to your room or out of the tub and use a condom for crying out loud. We saw this same chick do this every night we had left there. I can only imagine the STD's some people have contracted and spread while there. NASTY So we headed to the room after refreshing our drinks, the wife lit some candles and..........
    TUESDAY up at the same time, 1pm and head to eat as soon as we are up. Pretty much the same routine now. Hit the dark side and the afternoon pool party was ok, we decided to do the beach today and only came up and enjoyed the jet tub for about an hour before heading to our room to prep for the night. We did go ahead and pack most everything up tonight so we would be free tomorrow. Tonight's theme was pasties/pajama's so I did the basic underwear no shirt and she wore a nice little white piece that looked damn good on her. Dinner show was ok, the drag queen thing doesn't do it for us. And honestly the guy is not that good of a singer, maybe at best cruise ship quality. That part of the show was generally our departure point of the evening. No piano bar tonight and the club doesn't open until 11:30. There was a pool party again on the main deck, but the music matched the nightclub so we really didn't hang out. When the club opened it was the same crap music with like 5 people in there. We hit the dark side and grabbed a bite to eat and chatted with some friends. Seen the same gangbang chick getting it again in the tub so we chilled by the bar for a little while. Went to the tub after it cleared out and talked/played with some friends for a bit and just enjoyed the evening and ourselves. Tonight was great because a little cute thing found us and wanted to play. The wife explained she only likes to play with other women and she said no problem. To the room we go and all I can say here is.......nothing....no words. What a great F'n time we had. She left and we were headed for dreams about 5:30. This was our best night to date while staying at Hedo, and the wife has made a good friend.
    WEDNESDAY is our last full day on site and we were determined to get up and have breakfast today, didn't happen. We got up around 2 today and made just in time to grab a bite at the buffet. Hung out at the jet tub most of the day and watched the show. There was something erotic and crazy to see everyday. The wife got approached by a very attractive older lady and told me she would have made out with her if it weren't for seeing her taking a random D without a condom at the pool the day before. You can keep them germs. What a waste too, I myself would have enjoyed seeing them make out. We leave the pool as the sun is going down and head to our room to get cleaned up. Tonight's theme was fetish and the wife wore a netted body suit that showed off that sleek sexy body of hers. She is one hot piece of chocolate! She reluctantly got pulled into the costume contest in which she should have won, but we were not with a group of people so did not have the numbers they did. Quite a few ladies came up and repeated that same statement. Some were flattering, but some were downright scary. A couple of the ladies had a look of hunger and craze in their eyes, the wife asked me to keep her close. LOL No piano bar again so really nothing going on tonight. Got the club after it opened and the music was the same. Went to the DJ and EC's and asked for some dancehall and we got it. We stayed dancing in there for at least 2 hours tonight and it was great. Things were crazy as hell inside the club. We also danced with our new friend some, so sexy. After a great time in the club we went to the room to get our stuff and head to the dark side when we get a knock at the door. I'm thinking it's a lurker and I'm going to go banana's on this dude. I open the door ready to unleash fury and there she stands, our sexy little friend. Without giving too much personal info, shower, fun time, and a very sensual goodbye. Again, WOW. Best trip to date. She was also leaving, but at like 4am. So we did not see her any longer while there. We headed to the dark side around 2am and the tub had quite a few people in it and some entertaining things were happening. We stayed for a couple of hours and headed to our room to nap before breakfast.
    THURSDAY and we are finally up for breakfast. Hit the buffet for a bite and head to the beach and dark side to get a last minute fix before leaving at 12. Had our last drinks before getting in our cab and said a few goodbyes. We lit one up in the cab on the way back and just relaxed for the ride. It was painful having to leave knowing that the very next morning I would be at work. Flight back into Charlotte was delayed, we should have been home on the couch at 8:30 and it was 11:00 when we walked through the door. Not a smooth ride home. All in all our trip was great and we can't wait to get back. And if anyone needs a "cool" driver that will let you smoke, hit me up.
    Last edited by coffee&cream; 07-27-2014 at 09:28 PM.
    Hedo II July 14-19 2018
    Hedo II July 11th-16th 2015 with Fluffs
    Hedo II Dec. 12th-17th 2014
    Hedo II Jul. 19th-24th 2014 with LoveVoodoo
    Hedo II Nov. 21st-26th 2013
    Hedo II Apr. 4th-10th 2013
    Hedo II First Timing.....Aug.16th-22nd 2012
    Hedo 3 was great while it lasted, we'll always miss her!
    2nd trip to 3 08/06-08/10/2010 for our last party!
    Hedo 3 first timers 04/08-04/12/10

That's a great report. We also love the cool jet tub...lots of memories. We had a rather open lady on our trip too. Was a site to see and not something we would touch after seeing all she was doing. Still we had some good jokes about her while she was "busy".
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Really enjoyed your report...thanks for posting!
    Sound like you got off to a bit of a crazy start, my biggest fear is sleeping through the alarm and missing the flight...so I stay up all night.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Great report, thanks for sharing
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Thanks for the info.
    Very helpful for us newbies.

The cool jet tub is my absolute favorite. I call it the "VIP section" and when the dj starts playing some good music I stand up and dance my ass off. And because of the locality, it allows you to see and be seen and talk and flirt with almost everyone. Just talking about it made me home sick...must be tome to rebook. Thanks again for the report.

Registered User NicoleNCampbell's Avatar
    Thanks for the trip report. I'm trying to do as much research as possible before my trip in 10 days.
    "If only closed minds came with closed mouths."