Thread: Krewe de Krazy + Naughty Rockers + Sex Games Trip Report 6/21 - 6/28/14

Krewe de Krazy + Naughty Rockers + Sex Games Trip Report 6/21 - 6/28/14

Howdy all, it’s Dr.Tongue (Chris from NYC) and Mrs.Tongue with our annual trip report for Krewe de Krazy, the 3rd week in June, as is standard for our group. As always the Krewe was in house along with The Naughty Rockers and Sex Games. After 4 years of being at H2 all together we love that upon arriving we know so many people already, and it feels just like Norm on Cheers when you walk in, and everyone knows your name. At this point we have blended into one big happy family, and it is so much fun! This was our 6th trip and it was the 1st time the resort was sold out. Everyone knows that I talk to a lot of people, and between that and DJ’ing the pool day and night I spoke to many people through the week. My two conclusions: people are truly happy with the ongoing improvement, and re-booking while on premises (we did) as space is getting tough during our week. The other conclusion: everybody we met besides all the regulars was unbelievably cool, friendly, fun and interesting. The crowd rocked across the board and while Hedo sets the stage it’s ultimately up to the people that are there as to how good the week is, and this was the best week we ever had. The week flew by, it seemed like we were there for 3 days. Now we will hit a few bullet points and be as brief as possible.

Room 2148: (not a new “new” room, but a spruced up room on nude side, garden view first floor room) First time in the middle offset building, we really liked it. Exactly half way between buffet and nude pool. Walk either way was reasonable. Repainted (ugly gray gone), water pressure and temp normal for the first time, flat screen on the wall, new linens etc. AC was so-so, entire resort lost AC for 24-36 hours due to storms, however everyone given a free night next year as compensation.

Little Extras: pillows, towels, linens all new and plenty more in the room on arrival without asking. No more passes and one beach towel each. New thick larger dark blue beach towels in the closet upon arrival. Fresh ones without exchange at the guard shack.

Buffet: good and solid all week, and 3 nights were outstanding. Spare ribs, duck and whole pig were the highlights!

Restaurants: very good. Martino’s was great as always, but the portions were a bit small. Harry San’s was very good, but the heat is tough with the grill table, and no air moving due to the construction walls right along side the tables. That is temporary.

Piano Bar: we never went, you have to check other reviews.

Disco: never went, but our friends went to the foam party and said it was fun. As an alternative they had 2 pool deck parties by the prude pool, that was fun.

PDA’s: after the EC’s left for the day, they gave me the PA to use, combine the right music and all the drinks that were flowing and the nude pool between 5 -7????(whatever time they were able to kick us out) was amazing. It was like being in ancient Rome, or Saddam & Gomorrah.........OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!! The hot tub at night didn’t disappoint either.

Sand Fleas: around the pool we all gotten eaten a bit. Try and avoid the sand at night.

A large amount of “long timers” on staff still going strong, but I believe Delroy and Scumba were both away on vacation. Alicia, Ricardo, Ricky and Edwardo held down the bar all week. Winston and crew were largely unchanged, but a few new faces. The shows were quite good. Time, energy and money were put into the shows, and one night a mid 40’s lady was in to sing, and she was top shelf talent. I missed her name, but she really rocked the house. Staff everywhere was super friendly and helpful, people are obviously happy with all the changes, and it showed. Security company has changed, and one young woman who worked Tuesday & Wednesday nights at the nude pool was difficult, to say the least. She was the only downer.

Transfers: after 5 years of Sun Taxi and hotel provided transfers (who we never cared for due to waits, rickety vehicles, bar stops and lousy a/c) we booked with Rocky’s Taxi and they were terrific. Same price, but prompt, great vans and a/c, complimentary water and Red Stripe. Ann worked with Roxann from Rocky’s and she met us at Sangster. Rocky himself drove us to H2, and a lovely man drove us back. We will only book with them from now on.

All in all a great trip that flew by. After 6 trips we are hooked, and already re-booked while on premises for next year. We heard, and are pretty sure it’s true, that a price increase is coming up across the board. Perhaps 10 to 30%. After all they are pouring money into the place, and H2 runs a fare bit cheaper than their only comparable competition, Desire. When you consider that you are getting non stop meals, drinks, shows, your room, and the oh so famous (and infamous) nude pool and hot tub, it is pretty darn reasonable. Peace, love and irie vibrations....Dr.&Mrs. Tongue.

Awesome report Chris and as always ... good to see you again.It was a crazy week and a lot of fun.
    Prices next year are supposed to go up , but only about 5 % across the board .
    See you next year !
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Great meeting everyone. Although our ac sucked. We should of complained and gotten a free night but we were just glad to be there.

We were there with sexgames and got a free night! We never complained, came to the room after a walk and they slip in an apology letter with a complimentary night. I thought everbody got one. Look into it!!

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Another great trip report Dr. Tongue and it was so great seeing you two twice in 2014 (SuperBowl week in January in New York City) and our 8th Annual Group Rendezvous in Paradise in June.

And now I am back in New York but this time upstate (Lake George area at the Ausable Club abd Sagamore).

Let me look into the complimentary night letter for you. I did not realize you did not get one.

June 20-27, 2015 is shaping up to be yet another great week for our 9th Annual Trip and already have newbies and veterans that have joined us!

Under 300 days to go!

. It was like being in ancient Rome, or Saddam & Gomorrah.........OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!! ::[/QUOTE]

The Iraqi dictator? :-)

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    NOTE TO ALL THOSE AT HEDO II THIS PAST JUNE WITH THE KREWE:

If you were there during the Air Conditioning black-out, and you lost A/C for more than 8 hours, please email me ASAP as I am working on a group resolution to that issue.

Ann, The TravelSlut

TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com