Thread: Average age at Spice, Lanzarote?

Average age at Spice, Lanzarote?

Hi - my partner and I are new to swinging.... Spice in Lanzarote looks really good.

We're both in our late 20s/early 30s - will be stick out as too young? or is there a mix of ages there?

I just posted about the age lol, we were there this year for 14 days loved it. The age ranged from 23 - 65ish most in the 30-40 age group

We're going there Oct 4th. 45 yrs old. Hope you enjoy!!!

more info please

Hi,

We are completely new to this and going to spice later on this year. I have a few questions I hope you can answer.

1) do most people tend to be completely naked around the pool or do some wear bikinis/bathing costumes?
    2) do the men mostly shave/wax their pubic hair completely or just neatly trimmed?
    3) we are looking to have fun with other couples, oral, fondling etc. but not necessarily full penetrative sex and was wondering how this all works
    4) how racy do the women dress night times, I am not sure what to wear for the evenings.
    5) do guests have sex outside all the time around the pool etc in full view of others?
    6) what can we expect in the playroom and Jacuzzi?

any other information you can give would really be greatly appreciated.

I hope someone can give me some more information on all my many questions.

Hi Rachelle.

I looked on Tripadvisor and found quite a few current reviews. It looks as though it can be hit or miss with how latent it can all be. Let's just say that there's probably nothing you could do short of bringing in a small donkey that could offend, yet there are absolutely no expectations that you should perform or join in. Chatting with an English couple who went, it sounded like full on swingers represented about 30/40% when they were there. Most people appear to want what you are looking for - point number 3.

Would be good to meet you guys if you're there Oct 4th!!!

Blog Entries
    We were there last year we didn't see anyone dressed at all around the pool, some woman came down to the pool in a G-string i think one or two but took them off, and if i remember nearly all were shaven, plus we saw plenty of sexual activity around the pool more than at Hedo as there is no restriction on sexual activity but not in the pool, the hot tub is on a level above the pool it has a bar and at the end of the bar they keep condoms towels and tissue so plenty of sexual activity from about 2pm onwards plus a lot of group activity, we were in one night and they did an oral sex chain with well over a dozen people. The playroom gets pretty packed at least the times we were in there the least we saw was about four couples a couple of night well over twenty people. As for evenings they have theme nights all were pretty well attended, naked is acceptable and many woman were see through fishnet dresses were in abudance not much in the way of underwear, fetish night was a blast lots of strappy outfits with bear boobs again mostly no underwear. So take along your most revealing outfits, oh plus expect to see sex in the club/disco.
    As for swinging we didn't meet anyone that wasn't, we were asked several times if we would like to join with another couple or couples not pushy in anyway, in the disco a couple dancing next to us one night my wife was wearing a black see through micro mini with a strappy back four straps holding it together with no underwear, the woman just turned to us and asked if she could touch my wife's butt when she got the ok she knelt down behind her and proceeded to fondle then her hand slipped around to the front and the rest is history as they say. However we were there on a full week so its pot luck. plus it depends on the people going.
    So have a blast.

Glenn & Val
    Last edited by GLENN; 07-14-2014 at 10:05 AM.

We were there this May for two weeks, there were people full nude, bottoms, full swim suits, and full clothes around the pool, no one cared what anyone had on.....at one point there was one drinking game going on at the pool bar some were full nude, I had on a swim suit cover up on ( it was chilly for us texans) and a few had street clothes. All playing the game. There were a mix bag of swingers and non no big deal , the hot tub was were most of the "action" took place . But I will say they were having a bit of a cold front go through so no one was in the pool much while we were there. There was not as much in your face sex as I have seen at hedo, there was sex going on just not the gang bang stuff that sometimes happens at the hot tub at hedo, we had a great time are are booked to go back next may

Blog Entries
    The problem with any resort like Hedo or Spice is the vibe depends on the people or number of people but you can have fun with a dozen people if they are of the same mind, we hit a full week with at least two swinger groups that came in almost together hence a lot of sex and nudity, a Canadian couple we befriended there for two weeks told us there first two days was very quite and not a lot of action until a group from Holland came in a Swinger Group of over a dozen couples then a slightly smaller group from the U.K. that quickly linked up setting the tone for when we arrived, we were lucky as they were still there when we left hence a lot of action. This year was April at Hedo with S. Hitters next year a new group.

Glenn

We have friends that went there a couple years ago and said that being American they seem to be shunned. They didn't seem to have a very good time and they are both very outgoing.. Has anyone else had that experience??
    rockcouple62 on SLS
    HEDO 2
    Seamore's Misfits Sept 8-17 2023

NO! We are from texas and we were one of three couples that were from the US this past may, everyone was friendly nice and we could not have had more fun. We came back with many emails that we are keeping In touch with and have planned our next trip along with five or six other couples that were there we are all going back for the big birthday party on the 1june next year....we were the token Americans and everyone knew how far we had come to get there but never felt a language issue most were British, French, welch, and Scottish and Brussels ...some of my favorites!

We are heading to Spice in 10 days... First time ever we have been to a resort like this and I have to say we are excited and nervous about what it will be like... We are open minded and just want to relax in adult company and make new friends...