Thread: spice lanzarote

Cool spice lanzarote

Hi everyone just wondering if anyone has been to spice me and my husband a're going next May and can't wait but still nervous we never done this before and not sure how far we might want to go yet but not intercourse is there many other people like us that go here thanks

Yes, we just got back was there in May of this year and have just book for May next year . Really had a good time meet lots of great people. It's more relaxed on the clothing thing than hedo, you will feel comfortable in nothing all the way up to clothes sitting around the pool or outside bar, there are no strict nude rules there. It's all couple, no singles allowed, and although you will see some group activity nothing like what I have seen at hedo, more doing your own thing when you want . There are lifestyle people there plenty of them and once it got to that point everyone just went to a room on a whole...smaller resort than hedo but if your going at the end of May. 1june is there annivasary and will be sold out they have a huge party. Food is set up different, dinner is a sit down menu dinner..PM me if you have questions

Blog Entries
    We were at Spice last June had a fantastic time yet we were told the week before it was very quite, the week we were there saw a lot of sexual activity more then we have seen in three Hedo trips lot of group activity at the hot tub they actually got an oral sex chain going of over a dozen people, we used the playroom every night and it was always a job to find space, one night two wives put on a show for the boys others joined with about six girls on the bed, but then it was fully booked so its pot luck but then Hedo can be, its Hedo again next year with Playful Pussycats this year was with Switch Hitters. Anyway peeps will probably ask if you would like to play but we have never met anyone pushy just have fun.

Ah thanks for reply looking forward to it but same time nervous hopefully they be a good few when we go start of May next year think im more afraid about stripping off incase people think I'm Horrible or something after 3 kids I'm not a super model unfortunately but hopefully they'll be all shapes so I won't feel anxious about it def going to book couples erotic massage here it's good did any of ye have this and would you recommend it

There were all shapes and sizes there, just like hedo,,,,,everyone had a good time large age spread but mostly 40 ish while we were there. We were one or three American couples there mostly Europeans and everyone was nice. I have had three kids also, no spring chicken here

Blog Entries
    Don't worry about shape or size , as with Hedo you will find all types and the same with age groups, that's the beauty of this type of place no one cares, just have fun, my wife loved the dressing up for theme nights from naked (acceptable) up to nearly naked outfits, fetish night was a blast lots of ladies including mine just wearing harness outfits that covered nothing. Hedo next April then possibly Spice in August, go and have fun, and if you have never had sex in front of other people try it its a highly erotic.

Thanks feel a bit better about going naked now as for having sex in front of people that's one of the main reasons we going its a fantasy of mine for years just hopeful don't chicken out when I'm there :-)

We're really looking forward to our visit there Oct 4th '14. Thanks for the feedback on this thread. I think Spanking's last comment sums up most peoples' desires when trying this out for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by spankings View Post
    Thanks feel a bit better about going naked now as for having sex in front of people that's one of the main reasons we going its a fantasy of mine for years just hopeful don't chicken out when I'm there :-)
    Same here.....it has been a fantasy for my husband to see me have sex in public. Can't wait, but not sure whether July or August be the best time to go :-)

Quote Originally Posted by spankings View Post
    Same here.....it has been a fantasy for my husband to see me have sex in public. Can't wait, but not sure whether July or August be the best time to go :-)