Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Young Swingers Week

Young Swingers Week

There are many groups I never met a group I did not like and I am not saying I do not like this group but it is the only group I have encountered that will not book single males. So if your a single male and want to go that week you have to book with someone else because they are not welcoming single males into there group.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

Wild Women Vacations does not book single males either.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Wild Women Vacations does not book single males either.
    Yes they do....we have had numerous single males booked with WWV over the years. Case in point....Keystone Bob who not only travels with us but now is a co-host for a WWV week.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Face Down View Post
    Yes they do....we have had numerous single males booked with WWV over the years. Case in point....Keystone Bob who not only travels with us but now is a co-host for a WWV week.
    Well I was under the understanding that they did not book single males. So they allow single males to book and go to their bi women spa play parties? That is news to me. I know for their event in April a single male tried to book a few weeks before and he was turned down because he was a single male. Maybe exceptions are made, but my understanding was that they did not book single males normally. But I could be wrong, it has happened once or twice before lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Either way single males will be there maybe not for private group events but they will be there so why not welcome them. Oh and by the way I am not a single male for those of you who do not know me.
    Alice & Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    So they allow single males to book and go to their bi women spa play parties?
    No, single males who book are NOT allowed to the girl play parties.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

WWV will book single guys , but they are not allowed into the private spa parties without a female companion. My group ( Hedo Naughty Rockers ) has only one single guy that booked this trip.But he was informed of not being able to attend some of the WWV events. On both of our weeks , I have brought a female with me . But I have traveled solo with the Amigos and just don't go to the spa parties
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Registered User YoungSwingersWk's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Why no single men?

Hello Everyone,

We are not trying to be mean to anyone and are strongly considering making this a "Couples Only Event".

I feel we need to respond to this so everyone can see the reality of the situation.

At our event in March 2014 we had around "200 Total Attendees".

An event with a name like "Young Swingers Week" catches the attention of a lot of single men.

Almost 50 percent of the phone calls and emails we received were from single men trying to book the event.

This is a swinger event. To most people swinging usually means couples share their partner’s with other couples.

We were even questioning making this just a "Couples Only Event", but we only had 3 or 4 single females book the event and they were pretty popular with many of the guests.

If you look at most swinger profiles the couples say they looking for the "Elusive Unicorn" or "Single Female".

However, if we catch too much slack off it we may just make this strictly a couple’s event.

So, the only reason single males are complaining is that the name “Young Swingers” is attracting them. Many single men just want to have sex with young people. There are 51 other weeks they can go, but they want to go on Young Swingers Week. If the single male is truly a swinger, then technically shouldn’t he be able to bring a female who he is “friends with benefits” with to attend the event.

How comfortable would our Young Swingers have been if the event was "Half Single Men"?

Many of our attendees were newbies in their 20’s and 30’s and already nervous enough questioning how many single males were attending the event.

Anyone who went to the event please let people here know all the compliments we received at the event because of this.

Thank you!

I kinda get the no single males with a name like that - it is going to attract single males, but a lot of other weeks attract single males too, not just this one. The thing I don't get is the age thing. I understand they would prefer couples in their 20's and 30's (most group do as that is what is going to keep the resort fresh, young and still alive - they need younger couples to keep the cycle going) - but if a 50 year old couple calls to book are they going to get refused? I wonder what percentage of the groups was actually in their 20's and 30's?

if you book single males or not or older couples or not they will be there unless you book the whole resort so either way they will be there . They just wont participate in your private events.
    Alice & Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis&Alice View Post
    There are many groups I never met a group I did not like and I am not saying I do not like this group but it is the only group I have encountered that will not book single males. So if your a single male and want to go that week you have to book with someone else because they are not welcoming single males into there group.
    You're right, I have no issues with this group either, I know it's not for us based on the criteria posted even if we were in their desired age range. I just take exception to them suggesting you shouldn't even book that week on your own because you have 51 other weeks available. Hedo is open to anyone that wants to book any week, they don't "own" this week.

And I think they have a couple of group weeks - so there would be only 50 weeks of the year that older or singles could book lol It is a great idea and I am sure that it draws some younger people in, but there are other groups out there who have a good chunk of younger people too, so it is mostly marketing.

Hedonism...like any nudist resort in North America is at a crossroads where there is an existing "aged" market using the facilities and not alot of new "young" people picking up the lifestyle ( be it swinging or naturist/nudist or whatever in between). They all have to market to the "young" people to ensure a future customer base after the existing base no longer goes for their survival. Just look at the repeater rate at Hedo...how many "aged" veterans have umpteen trips under their belt and go numerous times per year.
    I say if there is a group dedicated to getting a younger crowd going to ensure the future success of "home"...I'm all for it!
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Try love voo doo
    Email me at( mark69s@live.com

They say 200 attendees which means there are still 180 rooms available that week unless Hedo does not take any other booking lol.
    Alice & Lewis

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast