Thread: For those going to Hedo in June with the Krewe de Krazy Life....

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Smile For those going to Hedo in June with the Krewe de Krazy Life....

I tried to attach a photo of the available coiled wristband/bracelets that I'm adding to the Krewe giftbags--but I can't here (so check the Yahoo! Group link below). I am also bringing a hole punch that you can use so that you can attach your roomkey. I just need to know what color you want. 1st come, 1st served.
    NOTE: Thanks to Krewe & Hedo veteran "R" for the AWESOME Krewe de Krazy Life medallions attached to the wristbands!!!!

This will accompany your beaded name/nickname necklace--and for those that have not yet sent me your name/nickname request....please do so ASAP as I am building them this week

Also, be thinking of what you'd like for your bodypainting by professional bodypainter Pashur on your designated night.

I hope everyone has their travel and Hedo checklist and/or preliminary packing started (along with your valid passports and airline/airport transfers confirmed). It is going to be a great week!

For those newbies, be sure to read my 10 tips for 1st timers....

More updates as they become needed primarily in the main Hedo/Krewe travel group in Yahoo! or Flickr: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Krewed...ifers4Hedonism
    http://www.www.flickr.com.groups/hed...esortgrouptrip

Take care, travel safe and have safe fun!

Ann, TS

By the way......there are still one or more rooms available to our Krewe if there is anyone thinking of a last-minute get-away. I just arranged for long-time Hedonites & Krewe members..Mayor McBoob & The Insta-Gator to attend the final five nights of our week in paradise so send me an email request if you dare join us in the TMFC (Too Much Fun Club).

TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by The Travel Slut View Post
    I tried to attach a photo of the available coiled wristband/bracelets that I'm adding to the Krewe giftbags--but I can't here (so check the Yahoo! Group link below). I am also bringing a hole punch that you can use so that you can attach your roomkey. I just need to know what color you want. 1st come, 1st served.
    NOTE: Thanks to Krewe & Hedo veteran "R" for the AWESOME Krewe de Krazy Life medallions attached to the wristbands!!!!

This will accompany your beaded name/nickname necklace--and for those that have not yet sent me your name/nickname request....please do so ASAP as I am building them this week

Also, be thinking of what you'd like for your bodypainting by professional bodypainter Pashur on your designated night.

I hope everyone has their travel and Hedo checklist and/or preliminary packing started (along with your valid passports and airline/airport transfers confirmed). It is going to be a great week!

For those newbies, be sure to read my 10 tips for 1st timers....

More updates as they become needed primarily in the main Hedo/Krewe travel group in Yahoo! or Flickr: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Krewed...ifers4Hedonism
    http://www.www.flickr.com.groups/hed...esortgrouptrip

Take care, travel safe and have safe fun!

Ann, TS

By the way......there are still one or more rooms available to our Krewe if there is anyone thinking of a last-minute get-away. I just arranged for long-time Hedonites & Krewe members..Mayor McBoob & The Insta-Gator to attend the final five nights of our week in paradise so send me an email request if you dare join us in the TMFC (Too Much Fun Club).

TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com
    Ann, put us down for a dark blue and a bright yellow krewe bracelet. We'll get our nicknames to you asap.
    Thanks, J & L
    Hedo bound June 21-28

Blog Entries
    Dark Blue and bright yellow are reserved for you and again, anything you want on the necklaces....

Blog Entries
    I have most of the beaded name/nickname necklaces made but still need a few more of the Krewe de Krazy Life to send me their necklace requests. Otherwise, the necklaces will be your regular 1st names.

For those that know Hedo, the building excitement over an upcoming trip home requires no explanation. For those that don't know Hedo but are soon to be there, you will know once you go.....