Thread: Celebrity Century Mexican Riviera 3-10 May

Celebrity Century Mexican Riviera 3-10 May

First off a little background... This was our first cruise ever. The wife (ML) had been bugging me for many years (20) to go on a cruise, having (vanilla) travel agents try to convince me, and in the past couple years some friends that are in the lifestyle also jumped on her bandwagon... When the Mexican Riviera cruise came up she showed it to me and I might have said something along the lines of "looks nice"... Apparently that was the most interest I had ever shown towards a cruise so she booked it !

We arrived in LA a few days early and visited Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Rodeo drive of cour$e. Met up with another couple that was joining us for the cruise and soon met new friends. Stayed at the Crown plaza San Pedro (nothing to write home about but close to pier). Transport service from hotel to pier was poor with long lineups, fortunately we had a pre-arranged private transport. Boarding was quick and smooth, 15-20 min maybe. After we boarded our friends started to give us an orientation to a lifestyle ship when we met Lynn from TheSwingerCruise, our new best friend... She is also an erotic hypnotist; she took one look at ML and in an instance the two connected. She went up to ML and said she could hypnotize her and give her an orgasm... In front of a pile of people that were just walking onto the ship, she hypnotized her and had her cuming in her pants in less than 3 minutes... As we walked away, the wife turned to us and said she needed to find a bathroom cause she was soaked. The following night we met Lynn in the disco where she had ML climb on her lap and had her cum 5 times with the music blasting and a lots of people watching. This then became a nightly event in the Martini bar, and she even asked ML to participate in her erotic hypnotism workshop to demonstrate to others. We both can't thank you enough Lynn

Despite being an older ship it was nice and luxurious, but we have little to compare it to. Service was excellent. Entertainment was a little disappointing; comedian, contortionist and hypnotist were good, sexy entertainment just can't compete with a ship full of people in the lifestyle that have there own sexy entertainment... Food was excellent and the open seating allowed us to show up in groups for supper (20 one night). To my surprise I enjoyed the formal night the most with all the ladies dressed so gorgeous and sexy. Helps that it was followed by dressed down

Theme nights were a lot of fun and we stole one of HedoJoe's ideas for Mardi Gras, handing out a pile of blinky rings which some were using as beacons so we could find each other in the playroom. Couples Cruises staff did an amazing job setting up (and cleaning) the playroom. It was huge, with open areas, quads, doubles, and more discrete single beds for couples, all with sheer curtains that could be opened/closed as desired. Staff were quick to sanitize and put new sheets on the beds as soon as a couple(s) had finished. The vibe in the playroom was one of the most intense sexual experiences. Hedo needs one big time (and the 285 playroom comeback just does not cut it...). We left one night (morning) feeling so drained, almost sick, thank god the buffet was open to re-energize.

3 ports of call and one excursion, the clothing optional pirate cruise in Puerto Vallarta which was a lot of fun. View in Los Cabos is breathtaking. At the end of the day, I found the ports to be a waste of time preferring the sea days (my preference, ML enjoyed the port days...)

So, still not a big cruise fan but ML will not have a problem getting me on another (lifestyle) cruise. For those thinking about it, just do it!

Bob (host) tip for future Couples Cruises: Lose the swignanator sketch... Was ok the first time but gets on your nerves quick.

I know this thread is a little aged, but thank you for the trip report. We've talked about cruises too, but never been on one. The prices always seem tantalizing, and any cruise out of Los Angeles is quick to get to for us. Might have to put a cruise back on our watch list.