Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 9th Annual Hedo Amigos Week at Hedonism II

9th Annual Hedo Amigos Week at Hedonism II

Core dates for the 2015 trip are March 14th to March 21st.

What we are: The Hedo Amigos are a travel group that goes to Hedonism and excels at having an outrageous time. We were formed in 2007 by a few couples that were at Hedonism III and just get more outstanding every year! In 2014 we had over 200 people during the week and even though we are such a large group we pride ourselves in being drama-free and adding a positive vibe to the resort, the staff, and the other guests who are occupying it with us. That being said, we really are just a bunch of fucking idiots!!

Who we are: We are mostly couples from US/Canada but have a few of both single males and females each year. We are what you call a party group with a naked problem. We are not a swingers group, but some of our members do participate in the lifestyle. I would not consider us prudes either as we have been known to “cloud up” whatever pool we happen to be in from the Whipahol and rum creme poured over willing body parts. We basically are, just cool as fuck…anytime you get a bunch of great people together, get them neekid with a limitless supply of drinks, it is an easy thing to accomplish. We are, one of the best weeks of the year to go to Hedo…we piss excellence…and you will return with with some new best, life-long friends and a shit load of memories that would make Charlie Sheen say “wow!”

What you can expect: Joining the Amigos cost zip, nada, nothing. The ONLY requirement that we have to join is that you are booked and overlap your stay at Hedo II at least three full days during your trip…and we prefer those to be in the beginning of our week. We have a number of organized activities during the week that mainly revolve around being naked in a pool and drinking….are you seeing a theme here?? We communicate 24/7/365 via our Facebook Secret Group where you will get to know past and present members via their posts and pictures. The secret Facebook group is just that….secret. None of your other “vanilla” friends or family members will know you are either a member of the group or will be able to see what you post to the group. We have been using this Facebook group for over three years now and have not had one instance of somebody getting caught or in trouble from participating. The requirement to be added to our Facebook group is that you must be booked at Hedo during our 2015 week.

Events and Themes: Like I said we have a number of activities during the week, and we are a group that likes to dress up in theme every night and reward those who do it well (We give away over 7 free nights each year courtesy of the resort). On the other hand we are also the type of group who respects that this is your vacation. There is no pressure to participate, if you want to hang out in a hammock all day…do it! But what we do offer is some fun things that are not normally offered during a week at Hedo. Things we have done in the past are mixer events, scavenger hunts, gift exchanges, pole dancing competitions, beach crawls, pub crawls, group cat cruise, beer pong tournaments, disco welcome parties (2015 we are adding a foam party in the disco during our welcome event...can you say slippery when wet?) and of course our World Famous Blow Out Pool Party. You know you are doing something right when the office staff walks all the way down to the nude pool to see what the hell is going on…something that has happened at both Hedo II and III!! I know other groups are now claiming to have a outrageous "Blow out Party"...I can tell you they might be imitating what we do (which I am flattered), but this is the real deal and hands down the best day in the nude pool all year long. In fact in 2015, Hedo is going to bring down food from the main dining room to the nude pool because in 2014 NO ONE went there to eat during the lunch time hour!! Want 25 girls in a wet t-shirt contest by the pool...ya we got that. Want every EC and Serena in the pool partying their ass off with us...yea, we got that too. Want to feel like you are in a Lil Jon video...once you go, you will know! Don't take my word for it, next time you are at Hedo ask an EC or a nude pool bartender about it. Before they say anything, they are going to have to wipe the smile off their face.

2015 Preliminary Hedo Amigos Schedule:

Friday Pre-Party - Theme (Super Hero's and Villains)

Saturday - Theme (ABC (Anything but clothes))
    Arrival Reunion Pool Party @ Nude Pool

Sunday - Theme (Glow, Neon and Body Paint)
    1:00-4:00 Hedo Amigos Mixer @ Nude Pool
    6:00-7:00 WWV Private Meet and Great Cocktail Party @ Pool Deck*
    9:00-10:30 WWV and Hedo Amigos Private Welcome Party @ Disco (Black Light Foam Party, Special Shots, DJ Sandman)**

Monday - Theme (Pirates and Wenches)
    1:00-3:00 HA Beer Pong Tournament @ Main Pool
    2:00-5:00 WWV Margaritaville Pool Party @ Main Pool
    11:00-1:00 WWV Private Sugar And Spice Girl-Girl After Party @ Spa*

Tuesday - Theme (St Patty's PJ Party - ALL GREEN LINGERIE NIGHT)
    Resort run St. Patty's Day Activities
    3:30 Squirting 102 Private Workshop With Professor Rich*
    10:30 - 2:00 St. Patty's Day Lingerie Rave Dance Party featuring DJ Sandman Under the Stars

Wednesday - Theme (Red, Black Leather and Lace)
    1:00-2:30 HA Gift Exchange @ Lewd Pool
    2:30 WWV Private Sybian Rides*
    3:00-6:30 Love Bus Pub Crawl #1***
    10:00 -1:00 WWV Private Lewd Pool Party featuring DJ Sandman*

Thursday - Theme (Naughty Nurse and Horny Doc)
    3:00-6:30 Love Bus Pub Crawl #2***
    3:00-6:30 Cat Cruise to Rick's Cafe***

Friday - Theme (The Land of Misfit Toys)
    1:00-5:00 World Famous Hedo Amigos Blow Out Party
    *Must be booked with WWV **Must be booked with WWV or a Hedo Amigo Official Member ***Additional cost and sign up required

Our Travel Agent: You can use whatever travel agent you choose to join the Amigos but why? We highly recommend that you use Wild Women Vacations as 99% of the Amigos do. Not only do you get a TA that has the reputation of being one the best customer service agents around, they have worked with Hedonism for over 13 years and will be hosting their 65th event later this year. Robert and Beth will both be in attendance during this week…which means they are on property with direct access to Hedo management to solve any problem that you might have. They have their own activities (included in the above schedule) planned during the week, private functions at night that cater to the “wild side” of the women in attendance. In addition to that they bring one of the premier DJ's from Las Vegas for this week only, and DJ Sandman can rock the house like none other...you have not been to a poolside nighttime party at Hedo until you have been at one featuring Sandman!! Top it off with some of the best rates you can find, it is a no brainier. In 2014, combined with WWV we were a group over over 300 people who had a hard time getting rid of our perma-grins for 7 ridiculously fun days. In 2015...it is going to be even bigger and better!! For more information on WWV functions during the week and pricing…follow this link! http://wildwomenvacations.com/hedo-amigos--wild-women

This is going to be one outrageous week...one of the best of 2015 and you can be a part of it.

300+ neekid freaky Amigos mixed with Wild Women means this will be the hands down coolest, rock-star, black out can't remember shit week you have ever had. The pool will be a mess and we will be too. It is not going to suck!!!

If you are interested in joining up with us or have some more questions on what we or WWV's are about...just post something here to this thread or send me a PM.
    Last edited by Face Down; 11-06-2014 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Added theme nights

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Wow, 9 years already Just seems like yesterday that Switch Hitters was starting up a group and you were celebrating your 5 year mark. Now soon we will be celebrating our 5 year mark and you will be doing 10!!!! Have a great time buddy
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Sounds like another great week!!! You guys are legends!!!

October 17 - October 26, 2019
    April 18 - 25, 2020

www.theplayfulpussycats.com
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Shannon
    Stay Sexy My Friends

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

Land of the Misfits Toys theme. Love it! Great idea. Very creative. Glad to see groups are starting to add foam parties to the group events. They are always a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Wow, 9 years already Just seems like yesterday that Switch Hitters was starting up a group and you were celebrating your 5 year mark. Now soon we will be celebrating our 5 year mark and you will be doing 10!!!! Have a great time buddy
    Pretty crazy to think we are heading into our 9th year with something that started as kinda a goof!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy* View Post
    Sounds like another great week!!! You guys are legends!!!
    Wow....thanks for the compliment!!

Quote Originally Posted by 46to10 View Post
    Land of the Misfits Toys theme. Love it! Great idea. Very creative. Glad to see groups are starting to add foam parties to the group events. They are always a blast.
    We usually wait towards the middle of the summer to vote on the theme nights for the next year but one of our rookies this year came up with the idea and I knew we would add it to the schedule no matter what. It might be a little different than what you are thinking though. How many times on a trip to Hedo have you not made it out one night and you missed wearing a great outfit that you had brought just for that night? Land of misfit toys is going to give you that second chance to wear something that you didn't wear one night that week, or something that you didn't get to wear from a completely different trip. Or and opportunity to wear something that you always wanted to, but it never meshed with one of the theme nights of the week. So basically it is a free for all to wear whatever you want or what you had planned to wear at some point but were too drunk/stoned/tired to do so!! It is a non themed, theme night!!!

As for the foam party....yeah we are pretty jacked about that and it is going to bring a new level of awesomeness to our Sunday night welcome party!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Quote Originally Posted by 46to10 View Post
    Glad to see groups are starting to add foam parties to the group events. They are always a blast.
    Foam parties are a ton of fun...I believe our group was first to bring foam to Hedo 2 at New Years 5 years ago now...first couple were a bit of a dissapointment with not much foam...but over the years have switched companies a couple of times and now perfected it. Groups are free to "steal" an idea and we're also glad to see more are picking it up. (Cocktails international did the first foam in Jamaica we'd ever heard of years ago at the old Hedo 3! so we "stole" the idea too.)
    Remember to wear some kind of footware...it's slippery!!
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sabinaandscott View Post
    Foam parties are a ton of fun...I believe our group was first to bring foam to Hedo 2 at New Years 5 years ago now...first couple were a bit of a dissapointment with not much foam...but over the years have switched companies a couple of times and now perfected it. Groups are free to "steal" an idea and we're also glad to see more are picking it up. (Cocktails international did the first foam in Jamaica we'd ever heard of years ago at the old Hedo 3! so we "stole" the idea too.)
    Remember to wear some kind of footware...it's slippery!!
    You can blame Bob and Jim for telling us what great fun the foam party is!! We have been stolen from many of times....never bothers me and I look on it as a great from of flattery!! Thanks for paving the way and getting all the kinks out!!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Want to remind all of you that we have a trip also scheduled in October...a smaller more condensed version of the March Madness but just as fun. If you have any questions about the week just shoot me an IM or click on the WWV Link in my sig.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Any new details on the March trip? We'd like some info. on joining the group. Thanks!
    H3, March 22-28, 2009
    H2, October 9-15, 2010
    H2, October 8-15, 2011
    H2, May 16-24, 2014

“Don’t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright” -- Bob Marley

Alright...summer is over and it is time to starting planning for March...just 170 days away!! Today we opened up the 2015 Amigos group Facebook page and we already have 160+ people planning on going in March. If you want to attend one of the best weeks at Hedo during 2015, send me an IM or contact Robert at Wild Women vacations for availability and pricing. Last I heard, GVP was close to being sold out for this week, and by the time the trip rolls around, the entire resort will be sold out as in years past. Hope to see you there!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Hey guys,

We're booked! Arriving the 13th of March. I remember the Amigos from H3

I'd like to join your facebook page, how does no one else know I joined though? through your security settings or mine? Do I have to do anything?

Thanks!
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Uniflip View Post
    Hey guys,

We're booked! Arriving the 13th of March. I remember the Amigos from H3

I'd like to join your facebook page, how does no one else know I joined though? through your security settings or mine? Do I have to do anything?

Thanks!
    Hey Unflip!! Are we already friends on Facebook? Send me a private message either here or there and I will get you hooked up.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

GVP rooms are getting close to being sold out for the week and we are rapidly approaching 200 people. If you want to get in on the fun and one of the best weeks at Hedo, send me an IM or give Robert a call!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

GVP rooms are sold out for the week and OVP are getting close and we are over 100 rooms booked with 5 months to go!!

We have some new exciting things planned and are working on getting everything coordinated for the week...you do not want to miss it!!

We voted basically the whole month of October on theme nights....here are the winners and what we will be doing in 2015:

Friday - Super Hero's and Villains
    Saturday - ABC (Anything but clothes)
    Sunday - Glow, Neon and Body Paint (Black-light Foam Party)
    Monday - Pirates and Wenches
    Tuesday - SP&P Green Glow Lingerie/PJ (St. Patty's Day Rave)
    Wednesday - Red, Black Leather and Lace
    Thursday - Naughty Nurse and Horny Doc
    Friday - Land of Misfit Toys

Give WWV a call today to book your room while you still can!!!
    Last edited by Face Down; 10-28-2014 at 08:17 AM.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Please read if you are planning to go in March and have not booked yet. Just got off the phone with WWV and things are filling up fast. March is a very busy time and our week is right in the middle of two other large groups. Currently WWV can only take a reservation for Sat-Sat and only on the nude side. Rooms "should" open up for a early arrival or a late departure as other TA's have them "on hold" but do not have to release them until 90 days out. Regardless what dates you want to go, you need to get on the email/phone with Robert @ WWV's now and get a deposit in. This is one hell of a fun week....and if you can, be there!!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast