Thread: Hedo Trip Report 4/26-5/3/2014

Hedo Trip Report 4/26-5/3/2014

Hedo Trip Report for 4/26-5/3/2014

Here is my recent adventure to Hedo. My liver and lungs have now recovered. As always great trip and great people. Love the upgrades and much of the food is improved. Booze and towels plentiful. Hedo management has been working hard over the past year. Things are looking good. Staff amazing as always! Few issues with AC, but nothing that ruined the week. Happy reading!!!

The months of anticipation were over! We began our adventure at about 730a Saturday. Sending messages to the friends we were about to reconnect with, for our yearly adventure, was making the wait even more exciting. We knew we would soon be together again in our adult Disney World! Flight was direct and uneventful.

When we got off the plane we were greeted by our wonderful MoBay hostess. We had to wait for a minute as she was also hosting another couple from our plane (Whuuuut?). They too were going to Hedo! They were a fun sexy couple and we soon learned we were almost neighbors...lol. I love Hedo people! As we headed into the Mobay line, we soon found some of our besties from last year. Excitement was building!

Sangster was slamming busy that Saturday and we were so grateful we had Mobay on this day. Worth every penny! Our hostess was great and we were through immigration and customs quickly. Off to the lounge!

Greeted with cool towel and cold Red Stripes, sooo refreshing! We were catching up with our friends when more friends arrived. The party was just getting stared!

We loaded onto our bus that we had booked through Rocky's Tours. It was perfect for our group. Few stops for some adult refreshments and we were there before we knew it. Best bus trip ever, with great friends!

We had arrived. Home at last! Hubby tended the bags as I went to check in. Thanks to our amazing TA Wild Women Vacations, check-in was quick and easy. We soon arrived to our room. Freshly painted and updated bedding made it look so lovely. The new owners are definitely sprucing the place up. We turned the AC up and threw some waters in fridge. Didn't spend a whole lot of time there. Ripped through our bags to get sunscreen and pool gear. We were out the door in 5 mins, off to the Nude Pool!

We were greeted by old and met many new friends. Pool was hopping. Sexy bodies everywhere. It was so great catching up and meeting new people! Got my Jerked Chicken from the grill. Sexy ladies dancing beside the pool and SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS! Lots of hot action everywhere. It was going to be a great week!

We headed back to our room to get ready for dinner. Room was a little balmy, reset the AC. Loved our costumes! Hubby made them and they were awesome! Dinner at the buffet was honestly better than I remembered. More chatting with new friends and meeting new people. I love people at Hedo (I say this a lot - sorry in advance)!

After dinner we gathered outside the main dining area. Hubby took pictures and took some of the couples who wanted their pictures taken. So many of the costumes for that night were awesome! So much fun! More chatting and cocktails. A small group of us headed off to disco, so I could get my Dancing Queen on (torn ACL or not)! Early night with our friends, but had an amazing night with the two of us, away from the house full of offspring back at home

Sunday morning @ 6a JA time (7a my time), I couldn't sleep. AC wasn't out, just not as cool as I would like it. I am used to being up at 5a. I laid in bed trying to sleep for about an hour before I got up. I snuck quietly out to the main dining room to fill our pitcher with coffee for the hubby. Bonus (yes Boneass) I scored his favorite flavored creamer too! When I returned he was getting up and he was pleasantly surprised by my mission

This is the least I could do. He makes this trip super special for us. In the months preceding our Hedo adventure we shop, he makes costumes and we have blast. He is so AWESOME! K, back to sexy trip!!!

We headed to breakfast (my favorite Hedo meal of the day)! Soo many options to go with my Bacon (Hedo Bacon is the best). Hubby chatted it up with Austin the best egg man ever!

After breakfast back to the room to unpack and relax. Few hours later...POOL TIME! Met so many more awesome people! Rum cream body shots, whipped cream eating and other sexy fun you can find only at Hedo-shhh-what happens at Hedo-LOL. Oh and the amazing fish from the grill was divine! Who knew alcohol infused whipped cream can be even better when served off of bodies (honestly lots of things taste better off of bodies, know what I am saying)?!? Another sexy day at the pool! Ahhh, so glad we are finally here!

Headed back to room to get ready for the Wild Women Meet and Greet private party. Again met great people and food was outstanding - love Hedo cocktail parties! Actually skipped the buffet because I was in love with the yummy snacks at our party. Back to the room to get ready for School Girl Night!

It was another great costume made by my hubby! Headed to main pool deck to chat and have some cocktails with everyone. Again hubby offered to do pictures for people who wanted them. Everyone looked great! Eventually we headed to the disco, because I think I am the best dancer after a few drinks! Plus, after a few drinks in me, my knee was feeling no pain. Then down to the hot tub to wrap up the evening

Monday up super early again. Guess body wasn't on JA time just yet...lol. AC a little better, but still not where I like it to sleep Hubby and I grabbed snack and headed down to beach for some fun picture time! Beach was beautiful and shots turned out great. Returned to main dining and sat and chatted with lots of our new sexy friends.

Headed to the Nude pool for another day of hot fun in the sun! You never know what you will find going on down there Later we headed to the lower fountain pools for some sexy pictures. Ran into a sexy couple. Chatting, cocktails and sexy poses. Life is good! Back to the room to get ready for dinner.

We had reservations at Martino's with friends. Food was excellent! I ordered chicken dish, but ended up giving to hubby because his steak was done the way I liked. Instead of sending it back for another trip on the grill, we traded. No Problem Mon!!! Sooo yummy!

Headed back to the room for Wild Women Rave Party! Great sexy fun to be had by all. This was the best party of the week. The crowd was glowing and DJ was jamming!!! Thank you DJ Thor! Dancing with all the sexy ladies was incredible. Have a question for those who can remember, "Do these glasses make me look fat?"

After the party, headed to disco, because some of us weren't ready to be done! That lasted for a bit and then off to the hot tub. Few too many adult beverages and the heat of the hot tub was too much for this Dancing Queen! It was almost instant sleepy time for me (oops). The walk took a little longer than usual, my knee was feeling a extremely sore at this point. This is when I decided I should retire from my dancing days. Didn't want to be on crutches for the rest of the week. Great night, sexy night!

Tuesday, managed to sleep till 9:30. OMG finally on vacation time! AC a little better. Grabbed legendary Hedo Bacon and yummy breakfast! Chatted with friends and headed back to the room for a nap. Late nights and early mornings caught me!

Later at the pool more fun and games with the ECs and other friends we met. Some of our friends went on a great snorkeling adventure. The reports were excellent. That is something we will be doing on our next trip! More shenanigans filled our afternoon. Love hanging with our sexy friends!

Headed to dinner. The buffet wasn't as good this night as it was on Saturday. I will admit, I can be picky though. Changed into PJs for the night and did some pictures with friends. Having a blast!

Later headed to sit outside the disco. Again headed to hot tub, but a little too relaxing for me again. Needed my energy for other things

Wednesday, finally starting to sleep in. In fact missed breakfast all together...lol. Hubby and I decided we wanted a chill day. We headed to the main pool. It was quiet and beautiful. We decided to try different frozen drinks. Lunch buffet in main dining was outstanding. I had never tried it, but hubby had and kept telling me about it. More fun frozen drinks and relaxing floating around the pool. Again, life is good!

Later that afternoon there was a Wild Women Main Pool Takeover Party. It was a happening place. Naked waterslide was great! Especially watching those who had never done it before. There was a fierce volleyball game that some of the ECs joined. Chatted with lots of people. Good times!

We stayed at the Main Pool for the Repeaters Party. Excellent food and company! Lots of laughter and jokes with our favorite people! Skipped the dinner buffet again...love those damn cocktail snacks.

Returned to the room for our Fetish costumes. We looked great thanks to my hubby's design skills. There was a Rave party on the main pool deck that night. Since I was mostly retired from dancing, I did dance for a few songs, but enjoyed the company even more.

Later headed to the hot tub. Things were really starting to get hot. Then a Vinny interrupted the fun We had seen this guy throughout the week, playing with himself in the fountain and such. Those moments were really no big deal. However, on this night he got a little too close to the action and killed the vibe. Kinda sucked. We called it a night.

Thursday had plans to meet with a few we knew for some fun photos. Unfortunately we had no water this morning. Called the front desk and they were on it. They even knew when it would be turned back on. Had another great breakfast. Austin continued preparing Hubby's eggs just the way he told on Sunday morning. Met with our people and took great shots around the resort. Such a beautiful place and great people.

We headed to the pool. It was a little chilly and the clouds started rolling in. Hubby and I decided we were heading to main dining for lunch to see what the weather was going to do. Invited our sexy friends to join. Big group headed up. More laughing and carrying-on. One couple in our group had a Premium Room and invited the group back. Those rooms are nice. Especially liked the balcony.

We soon headed back to the pool as the rain had passed. More sexy shenanigans with our sexy friends ensued. Many people had heard about our water situation back in our room and offered to let us use their facilities. I love these Hedo people!

Water back on and we got ready for dinner. Black and White night. Loved my dress. We went back to Martinos with some of our friends. Another couple about to head in to the buffet we invited to join us at Martinos. The staff at Martinos was very accommodating. Again, the food was excellent and our waitress kept up with my hubby's sense of humor. It was a great dinner!

After dinner some of us headed to the Piano bar. It was crazy! Hot sexy ladies dancing on the piano and great singing by some of the guests! Met up with some other sexy people on pool deck and chatted for a while. Then off to the hot tub. Another great night

Friday I was actually not very hungry and skipped my beloved Hedo Bacon. Chatted with our friends that were leaving and exchanged info. After we said our good-byes we headed to the Pool for our final party day. We were locked and loaded. DJs, games, and other things were crazy fun! I grabbed my last fish from the grill (till next year) and continued partying. Hubby's monkey hat was getting a lot of action...LOL. Soon some of our old friends from prior years were arriving with a new group starting their week. Lots of people began to fill the pool. Hot sexxxy fun to be had by all!

We headed back to the room to get ready for dinner. Dinner was brief as we were heading in for an early night to get ready to travel to reality

Great week, can't wait to do it again sexy party people!!! I love people at Hedo!!!

October 17 - October 26, 2019
    April 18 - 25, 2020

www.theplayfulpussycats.com
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Shannon
    Stay Sexy My Friends

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

That sounds like it was an awesome trip , it makes me so ready for ours ��

awesomely detailed trip report-

muchas gracias.

Great report from a couple that obviously enjoys our Home.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Great detailed trip report, sure sounds like you had a blast, thanks for posting.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

EDIT - Opps, put in wrong thread

But glad you had a great trip
    Last edited by mac_r_a; 05-22-2014 at 11:39 AM. Reason: typed into the wrong thread
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Thanks glad you all enoyed it! Good times definitely!

October 17 - October 26, 2019
    April 18 - 25, 2020

www.theplayfulpussycats.com
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Shannon
    Stay Sexy My Friends

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated