Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CopNkitten at HII 04/10/14 - 04/22/14 - Trip Report

CopNkitten at HII 04/10/14 - 04/22/14 - Trip Report

Trip Report for CopNkitten 04/10/14 – 04/22/14

Thursday 04/20/14
    Up at 4:30am and loaded the truck and drove to the parking area just outside the airport. Dropped off my truck, loaded the 7 bags and our personal carryon items on the bus and a short trip later we were at the airport. A quick check in thru First Class and then a long line at security as usual. After we got thru security and found our gate we met a friend who was leaving at the same time, from a different gate in the same terminal. We gave her the hat we gotten for her and then said goodbye and boarded our plane.
    It was a first time for us on this type of plane and we actually had power reclining seats and a foot rest in the First Class seats. Nice trip with plenty of mimosa’s flowing. There were even cup holders in the seats with an extra one that came out. Wish I had this seat at home to watch football, lol.
    I worked the previous night until 2am, got home around 2:30am, woke kitten up at 4:30am. I think I may have gotten an hour sleep on the couch before leaving, so was I was watching a movie on my Ipad I think I fell asleep for about 20 minutes.
    We landed on time and there was one other plane that landed around the same time. Immigration’s line was not very long and went pretty fast. Our bags were waiting beside the turnstile when we got there and we loaded them all on a cart and headed to customs. The customs agent questioned the amount of bags but after explaining we were tour hosts and going to Hedo and dressing every night in costumes for theme nights they let us right through.
    The other group hosts, Fred and angel were not arriving for about an hour so we were going to wait for them. The lady at Sun Holiday Tour’s knew our names and we checked in with her and had a luggage guy watch our bags while we waited outside at Margaretville and had a few drinks. Out there another tour bus guy knew our names as well and remembered us and we chatted and had a few more drinks.
    We met Fred and angel, and found almost all of their bags had been bumped off the plane for weight issues and would not be arriving until later in the day. We had our bags loaded on the bus and we were off to the resort. There was only one other couple on the bus with the four of us and they were going to Hedo as well. The bus made one stop and two ladies used the rest-room and we were off again and quickly at Hedo.
    The check in now is more efficient as they hand you a clipboard with the information to fill out and quickly get your room if it is ready. We did not have adjoining rooms, which is important with all the group stuff we both bring and the lovely Lorna fixed that for us and we both got rooms next to each other. We had some lunch in the main dining area and Delano (group’s manager) sat with us while we ate and we went over some things that the group would be doing. After lunch we met our bags at the room and did a quick unpack and organize, group stuff in one area and costumes in another area.
    It was time to hit the pool, so we walked over to the nude pool; got our kitten & angel purple mugs filled and saw a lot of people we had met over the years. It is amazing how many people you see around the same time every year and it is really great to see old friends. The nude pool was packed. It started to rain (as it would a lot this trip) so we went to Fred and angel’s room to sit in their hot tub, under the roof outback their room. We relaxed and chatted and made plans for the week with the group.
    We went up at the time that their bags were supposed to be delivered and also checked on the mini golf course to see the progress as we were having a tournament this week. After the bags were being sent to their room we walked around the resort and checked on a few areas that we would be having events.
    We went to our room to shower and headed to dinner in the main dining room, which was very good. They had a good selection of Fish, Shrimp, Beef and chicken. I usually find that the deserts they have were usually not something I liked. Maybe I might find one thing I liked. But tonight they had multiple selections of things that looked amazing. Of course in the past I had been fooled by something that looked good but didn’t taste quite as good as it looked. That is no longer the case; they looked amazing and tasted even better. (I later found out that the pastry chef had a new pastry machine as well). They had peach cake, cherry, banana, and a host of other tarts and pastries. There were a lot of people at dinner, but still easy enough to find a place to sit. The fans are still amazing in the dining area. The show was guest and staff talent show and was lacking in a lot of talent tonight. We watched some of the show, and after, we went back to the room to finish unpacking, have some fun and turned in. Running on an hour and twenty minutes of sleep was taking its toll.

Friday 04/11/14
    I was up early as usual and took my bag up to the dining room to work on my notes. Delano had breakfast with me and Fred and angel showed up. I went back to wake kitten up for breakfast and we ate. I gave kitten her morning anniversary present as today was our 27th Wedding Anniversary. Then I had my first omelet of the week.
    After breakfast we went to the rooms to put together our gift bags for our group for the check in’s on Saturday. That took most of the afternoon, but when we were done we went to the nude pool to relax for a bit and had a few drinks. We had lunch at the nude pool; they had chicken patties today (and most of the week) which I really love. We met a lot of our group that came in early and chatted.
    Back to the room to shower and dress for dinner in the main dining room in costume. I was Elvis tonight with his sexy groupie. I gave kitten her night time anniversary gift. Dinner was good again, with a good selection. The rock star show is always amazing. Though Naughty Nick was not here, Winston carried on with us usual excellent performance. We watched the show and went back to the room to have some fun and another early night as we had to be up early to greet our guests.

Saturday 04/12/14
    I was up at 8am to get the group stuff ready for the lobby. We had Cecil (the luggage guy) meet us outside the rooms at 8:30am to put all our gift bags and supplies in the little truck of theirs and take them up to the lobby. I rode up with Cecil and started to set up. We greeted our guests for most of the day, and kitten and angel looked very sexy in their outfits, as they always do. We did our special thing we do for our guests and everyone seemed to enjoy it. We checked our last guest in at 5pm and it seemed as usual that some guests had very long lines at the airport and some did not. It was raining quite hard on and off all day.
    We took the remaining things back to the room and showered and got ready for our welcome toast at the main bar at 7pm. A lot of members showed up and I did the welcome toast with a few bits of information given out as well. After the welcome toast we ate dinner in the main dining room. They had curry conch tonight, which I really like.
    We went back to the room to change for Mask Night. I was Bane and kitten was Batgirl. They had a show by the bikini model group that was there tonight, the Exposed Skin group or something like that. And it was the “talent” portion of the contest, and for the second night, there was a severe lack of talent. One girl did a reenactment of her “first fuck”, another did a “drunken dance” routine. It was pretty bad. We went out early to set up for our costume contest. Being the first night it was kind of a low turnout, but we did our contest, gave out the prizes and did our nightly announcements.
    We went to the piano bar and it was packed. We had a good time. I have said in the past I was never a fan of Dion, and will just leave it at that. When Kamar took over he was ok, learning new songs, and learning how to work with and deal with the crowd. Let me tell you he has come a long way and even from last April to our September trip there was improvement, now he is just amazing. Really shows his skills, varied songs and working with the crowd. Getting ladies to dance, by asking, not bullying. We had a great time.
    When we left the piano bar we went to the room to take our costumes off and hit the nude pool bar for a drink and tried the nude hot tub. It was so hot that there was only one person actually in the hot tub, and only a few people even dangled their feet in there. We tried to get pizza but the guy was still setting up, even though it was after midnight. We went back to the room for some fun and called it a night.

Sunday 04/13/14
    Up at 8am, and went to the dining room to do my notes. Met Q, D&J, Fred and angel while doing my notes. Saw R&V and chatted. Went back and woke kitten up for breakfast. After breakfast we went to the room to organize the day’s things for the group and then we went to the nude pool. Because our group does activities during the day I thought it would be a good idea to hang a water proof clock in the corner where our group usually hangs, by the bar, opposite side of the grill area. Apparently that’s a big No No, as many people in another group complained. One girl said I don’t want to know what time it is when I am here, so I politely said to her “then don’t look at the clock”. (The clock did not make it through the trip, more on that later). Though if you wear a watch in the pool and are there most of the day, I always get asked what time it is several times a day. People have massage appointments, etc. I really didn’t see the big deal.
    We put our kitten & angel tattoos on various people with our special technique to ensure that there is no pain from the application. Had a lot of fun chatting with our group and other people there. We went to the Reggae Café for lunch and it was very good. Table service for orders now is a nice touch.
    After lunch we went to the prude pool to set up Liars Dice for our tournament. We had a good time with a pretty good turnout of players and observers. We had our chocolate shot glasses, both milk and white chocolate, and filled them with rum cream, they were a big hit. To fill the table I played lairs dice this year and I won but as a leader I cannot officially win, so second place winner Jr. moved into first place.
    We went to the room to shower and dress for the vow renewal of one of our members. I performed the ceremony and then they had a second special ceremony after as well. It was very nice. Afterwards we went to the piano bar for the reception, did a champagne toast and had cake.
    We had dinner right after in the main dining room, which was again very good. Nice varied selection. We went back to the room to change for the school girl night theme. I was Harry Potter and kitten was a sexy school girl. We went back to the dining room and watched the show. It was a female singer, she was ok. After the show we went to the pool deck to set up the costume contest. We did our contest, prizes and announcements.
    The piano bar was not as crowded tonight, and we stayed until it closed. It was another good time and good night. We went to the room to get naked and hit the nude pool, ordered pizza and filled our mugs at the bar. I noticed that the clock was down and our kitten & angel white board was down as well. We chatted with some people, met a Chicago cop we had met before and was with the group this year, and a single male in our group as well, and when the pizza was ready we took it to the room.

Monday 04/14/14
    Up at 8:30am and went to the dining room for my morning notes. I woke kitten up at the normal 9:45am for breakfast. I saw the omelet station had mostly all new pans. After breakfast we did a morning meeting with Delano and then headed to the room to prepare for the day’s activities.
    The nude pool was crowded and we relaxed for a bit. The afternoon activity was body shot instructions and I want to thank the volunteer M for being the demo girl. We showed the regular booby body shot, the entire body, body shot and then the special body shot of the day, “The Luge”. It was good fun and everyone enjoyed it. Later in the afternoon we relaxed in the nude hot tub for little bit.
    We went to the room to shower and dress for the cocktail party. I carried the things up to the piano bar and we set up for the party. Good participation with a few people just getting in stopping by. Everyone seemed to love the door prizes (many of which were hand made by kitten).
    After the cocktail party we had dinner in the main dining room. It was good. We then went to the room to dress (and get painted). Tonight was the group theme “Fucked Up Fairy Tales and Comic Book Heroes/Villains”. I was the Tin Man and kitten was the Wicked Witch. Everyone seemed to love the tin man as they did at H3 when I did it. I got a lot of requests for pictures. We hung out at the main bar area as I did not want to sit down in full body paint and get any paint on the chairs in the dining room. When it was time we went onto the pool deck to set up for the costume contest.
    We had a lot of Red Riding Hoods, and everyone that dressed looked great. Unfortunately we had a major problem, a man just in from Italy decided it was ok to wander around and grab women. I did not see him, but apparently he stuck his hand down one of our ladies pants and grabbed her from the front. All I saw was angel hit him and as I went after him he ran away. I found out afterwards what had happened. I saw Delano and reported what happened, then we did our costume contest and announcements.
    We went right back to the room so I could scrub the silver paint off, thirty minutes by myself and another fifteen minutes for kitten to scrub my back and parts I missed. Regular body paint comes off pretty easy, metallic paint for some reason does not. I think this was the third time, and last time for the Tin Man.
    We hit the hot tub to see if it would help remove the silver from my toenails (it did not), got some pizza and relaxed. We went back to the room after.

Tuesday 04/15/14
    Up at 7:30am and woke kitten up shortly after for breakfast before our groups nude cruise. We went to the room to dress, this year’s theme was the love boat and I was gopher, Fred was Captain Stubing, and the girls were Vickie and Julie. We played the love boat theme while everyone was boarding and sailed off into the sea. We stopped to snorkel, saw a lot of small fish, nothing big. There were a few small jelly fish but not a lot and it was a nice time. We continued on to the little island we stopped at for lunch, where some guests had lobster along with the lunch. They brought some alcohol from the boat onto the beach and if you wanted a blended drink they had a cash bar on the island. We relaxed on the island for a while, did some swimming by the boat and just had a nice afternoon. When the time came we loaded the boat up and headed back to the resort. I played various kinds of music, including “what does the fox say” and “frosty the snowman”.
    After we returned to the resort, we dropped our stuff at the room and went to the nude pool and relaxed for a bit, and then hit the nude hot tub to soak before the room. The temperature was ok today so we stayed there a bit and then headed back to the room.
    After a short nap, and a shower, we dressed for dinner in the main dining room. Today the garlic mashed potatoes were extremely dry and not very good, the lamb was pretty good according to kitten and I had the fish and chicken which were very good. We ate in Costume, PJ night. The show was Winston singing and a welcome site after a few so so nights from the stage. Winston was amazing as he always is. The EC’s danced, and Naughty Nick was back and you can tell when he is, there seems to be an extra energy to the show.
    Our costume contest got a good participation, although one member was very distressed after last night’s incident and almost didn’t show her sexy outfit under her robe. I felt bad that this happened to one of our members but she finally shows off her PJ outfit and man was it worth seeing. She is a very sexy lady. We did our awards and announcements and hung out and chatted afterwards with our members. After we were done we went back to the room to get organized for tomorrow’s events, and I laid down to watch some TV but that didn’t last long as the cruise really takes a lot out of you, and I was soon out for the count.

Wednesday 04/16/14
    Up at 7:30am and went to the dining room to work on notes. The EC’s announced the wrong time for our golf tournament; they said 1:30pm when it was 2:30pm, so I had to correct them. They also had the wrong time for our events on the white chalk board in the main dining room. I went and woke up kitten for breakfast.
    We went to the room and laid out all the things for mini golf and then went to the nude pool for a short visit and socialize. We went up early to help set up the tent, and beer station for our “Masters Tournament”. The girls had lunch in the dining room. When people arrived we had everything ready, had a sign in table, and gave everyone their kitten & angel logo golf ball. We had a cordless microphone to do announcements and color commentary which I did. We had 30 golfers and many spectators. We were going to do two rounds of 9 holes but with that many people we ended up just doing 9 holes. Our winner shot a 15 on the course for a great score. Congratulations to J for shooting so well. After it was over we helped clean up all the gear and went to the room to drop our stuff off, got naked and hit the pool to cool off and relax just a bit.
    We went back to the room to shower and dress for dinner. We had dinner at Martino’s tonight and even though they had us down for Thursday night instead of tonight, they fit us in. Food and service were excellent. And it was a nice break for the four hosts to just sit and relax and eat. We went back to the room to dress for fetish night and sat down in the dining room to watch the show which was really good. After the show we did our normal costume contest, with a lot of sexy outfits for Fetish Night. We did our awards, gave out the golf trophy, and did the daily announcements. Afterwards we did our own group BDSM introduction class, with a few attending and a lot of good questions. Even those not into it learned a lot I think. After that class it was getting late so we went back to the room to enjoy each other’s outfits and get some sleep.

Thursday 04/17/14
    I did my usual up early and went to the dining room to do my notes and plans for the day, then went back to the room to wake kitten up for breakfast. After breakfast we went to Fred & angel’s room to do the pictures from the cocktail party to give out later tonight. Printing pictures and getting them in the holders took a while so the four of us went to Reggae Café after for lunch. It was very good again.
    After lunch kitten and I went outside our room to set up for rock painting. The picnic table was supposed to be moved to that area but it was not so I and some of the members grabbed one and moved it over. 6-8 couples came to rock paint and they all did a great job making their own personal rock. The painter at the resort was offering to clear coat them for a price, but it was not necessary as it was outdoor paint and lasts a good while without it. While kitten was helping with rock painting someone said there is a girl that is doing amazing sand sculptures down on the nude beach. I knew right away it was Chrissy, a girl we used to see at H3 all the time and had not seen in a few years. I walked down to the nude beach and saw her and got a big hug. She asked where my lady was and I told her and she want up and saw kitten and we chatted while our members painted their rocks.
    After rock painting we put the supplies away and had to carry things up to the main pool area to start setting up for our group dinner under the stars. The theme for the group dinner was “Retro Vegas” and we had special things to set up. We set up what we could and went back to the room to shower and dress. I was a gangster dealer and kitten in her sexy retro showgirl type outfit with the little hat that had dice on it, was very nice. Angel was in her full showgirl outfit with flowing feathers, wow was that impressive. Fred was all dapper, as he always is on dressy nights.
    We went back to finish the set up and make sure everything was where it should be. The creepy Italian guy was following angel and Fred and I went after him and he ran away again. We had a black jack table set up with kitten & angel cards and chips, and I did not think it was going to be as popular as it was. Many people wanted to play black jack and had a great time. Ice Sculptures were great as always. They had a chocolate fondue station on the desert table and that was a big hit. Fred brought giant laminated cards that went on every table, like place settings. Everything went well and we invited the new owner Harry to dinner and he came and enjoyed the evening with us.
    After dinner we went down the docks and set off wish lanterns, always a great and amazing site to see. We had changing wind but again it went off without any major issues. After the wish lanterns we went back up for the costume contest. Not a lot of participants as once you get everyone away from an area it is sometimes hard to get them back, lol.
    After the costume contest, awards and announcement’s we went to our room to get undressed and kitten gave me a look. I asked her what was wrong and she said she wanted to go out. I asked where and she said to the piano bar, so we threw some clothes on and went up to the piano bar were we saw and talked with old friends J & T and had a great time at the piano bar. And as happens on rare occasion, kitten found a liking to a gentleman at Hedo and we had some fun with him after the piano bar. We went back to our room after and had some fun on our own and then crashed.

Friday 04/18/14
    It is the last full day for the group. I always tell people to enjoy the weeks leading up to the trip because it goes by so fast when you are there and it has once again. I was up early for my notes in the dining room, woke kitten up for breakfast and then had a meeting with Delano. After the meeting Fred and angel and kitten and I walked around the prude side to get a look at the rooms and grounds over there.
    We went to the nude pool after and it started to rain again, so the four of us and another couple went into the little cave just off the small pool area on the nude side. We all relaxed and chatted in there. The rain stopped a bit and we went to the room to get things for our afternoon pool party in the main pool. It started to rain again and we used the Hedonism umbrella provided in the room to get up to the dining room. We all had some lunch and just as it had all week as soon as it was time for our group event, 2:30pm; it started to stop raining, by 2:45 it was not raining at all. We had a lot of people to play volleyball in the pool, including several EC’s. We did three full games and it was a lot of fun, and we also had Fred play the referee. One of the new EC’s decided she wanted to get on and ride our big yellow duck and she did for a while.
    As we were wrapping up they were setting up a martini bar just outside the dining room for the night’s events. We went back to the room and I took a shower while kitten got a quick cat nap. We dressed for dinner and I painted my face for Rock Star Night, Gene Simmons from Kiss and kitten was a sexy rock star girl with her pink hair. No one ever gets her costumes anyway so she went with a nobody one and let people assume what they wanted, lol.
    We had dinner in the main dining room. We saw the Easter Bunny and got some pics with kitten and I with him. This week we got to see the full Rock Star show with Winston and Nick leading the way, just a fantastic show. Everyone was very good tonight. After the show we went out to get ready for our final night for costume contest and final notes of the week. No one set our speaker up tonight and I told an EC who was in the dining room and they got it pretty quick and set it up. (All week any problem we had was corrected very quickly) We did not have a lot of costume contestants tonight but still did our contest, said goodbyes to a lot of old friends and new ones.
    We went to the piano bar and actually got some seats tonight. We had another fun time in the piano bar. I had to go to the bathroom so we went back to the room so I could get the costume off and take off the face paint. We went to the nude hot tub, saw J & T again and chatted for a bit. We relaxed for a while then went to the room for some fun and get some sleep.

Saturday 04/19/14
    Up at 7:30am and went to the dining room for notes and say goodbye to people leaving. I went back to the room to wake kitten up for breakfast. After breakfast and some more goodbyes, we went to the room to undress and head to the nude pool to relax. It started to rain again pretty hard so we went to Fred & angel’s hot tub out back their room. We relaxed and new friends came with us to the hot tub. At one point she bent over to pick something up and went between my legs and quickly got back up, I told her she did not have to and she checked that it was ok and then went back down. She is a talented woman, and it was a nice surprise.
    We were going to go to the Reggae Café but it was so loud with their beach party going on that we could hear it very loudly all the way down where we were. So kitten and I walked down to the nude grill, grabbed some food and went back to the patio at Fred and angel’s room and ate.
    We went back to our room to shower and dress for dinner in costume. It was Bane again for me and batgirl for kitten. Dinner in the main dining room was again good and they had the curry conch again, which I really like a lot. They had a BBQ chicken with sauce made from some rum, which tasted good but was not nearly thick enough for BBQ sauce.
    We had an after dinner date and went to some friend’s room for some fun. (a lot of fun) We made it back for the end of the show, Winston was lip syncing and the EC’s dancing. It was a very good show again tonight. After the show we went straight to the piano bar, without having to do our costume contest it was nice getting there early and getting a seat. When he had a break he played “walking in Memphis” from his MP3 player. I had been asking him to learn this song since he took over, and he came back and played some at the end, so I guess he is working on it. Winston came in and sang the opera song “Time to Say Goodbye”, and that is by far the best I have ever heard, simply amazing. Sexy kitten went to the bar to get a drink and met her gentleman from the other night and stayed there a bit, when she came back she was all hot and flustered, but in a very good way. We went back and had some fun with the gentleman again and then after back to our own room to have some more fun.

Sunday 04/20/14
    Up with kitten for breakfast today and kitten wore her leopard bunny ears to breakfast that angel gave her as a gift. We saw a few people getting ready to leave and realized that no one had been mooned while leaving yet, so Fred, Dennis and I went out and mooned the bus as they were leaving. A girl not in our group was looking back after the mooning so I front flashed her.
    We went back to the room and then to the nude pool. It started to rain again so we went with Fred and angel and S & D back to Fred and angel’s hot tub. We all relaxed and chatted while it rained pretty hard. When it slowed I took D and we walked to the nude bar for a drink run. We had a nice chat.
    We got dressed and went up to the spa for a couple’s massage, which was very good and relaxing. After the massage we went back to the room to shower and clean up and had a visit from friends and had a very nice time.
    We dressed and went to Munasan for dinner. Service was good, food was good, and the chef was different but entertaining. They let one of our guests go behind the grill and “guest chef” cooking a few things. Great job M.
    We went back to the room to dress in costume, kitten in her sexy bunny outfit and me as a giant yellow marshmallow peep with my face painted yellow. I had a bag full of candy and walked around the resort giving out chocolate and peeps. Everyone seemed to get a big kick out of it. We watched the show which was good again and then went to the piano bar. I gave out the rest of my candy and the piano bar got full; including members of ours that left and were at another resort that day, then came back on a night pass. It was great seeing you J & J. And the lady of that group was sooo sexy. We stayed until the piano bar closed at 1:30am and then went to the room to shower and get the yellow paint off. We stopped at the nude grill, ordered pizza and got drinks at the bar. We chatted with Harry (the new owner) at the nude grill while waiting for pizza and talked about the changes that have happened and the ones to come. It’s nice to see the owner out and about, talking to people, and making positive changes. We took our pizza back to our room and called it a night. I saw on the nude beach as we were walking by a sexy lady on her knees, servicing two men, very hot.

Monday 04/21/14
    It is our last full day. I was up at 8:30am and woke kitten up at her usual time for breakfast. For the first time all trip, service was very lacking in the dining room. I have several ideas why but will just leave it as it was very poor service today.
    After breakfast we went back to the room to pack. We had about an hour to go to the nude pool and relax, were we chatted with other group leaders J & M, and always nice chatting with them. We went back to the room to shower and dress for our meeting with management about the week with our group.
    The meeting went well and we showed our appreciation for the staff and all they do for our group, especially Delano for pulling off all the things we needed for our golf tournament.
    We dressed for dinner for pirate night. I was in my Pie Rat outfit and kitten in her sexy pirate wench outfit. Pie Rat was a big hit again after everyone read the sign I carry that says “Pirate Night? I thought they said Pie Rat Night!” Dinner was very good again in the main dining room. They had the steel drum band playing tonight, which we both really love, and they were excellent as always.
    We went to the piano bar after the show and only stayed until like 11:30am, as it was a long week and we made it an early night.

Tuesday 04/22/14
    I was up at 8:30am and woke kitten up to get our bags out at 9am. We went to the dining room for breakfast, where I just got scrambled eggs which are back on the station over by the sign with what is available. We said our goodbyes and boarded the bus at 10am. We had a very quick check in, even though were not flying First Class back we can use the first class check in as U.S. Air frequent flyer members, a nice feature. Security was pretty fast and before you know it we were at Margaretville having a last few drinks and a bite to eat.
    Flight home we were on the second to the last set of seats. We landed on time and lines at immigration were very short. We did have to wait about thirty minutes for our luggage but then as we were headed to customs the TSA agent walking around with the beagle stopped and sniffed one of my bags. He didn’t give a big hit but did hesitate around my bag. The TSA agent let us go after I offered to open the bag. The wheel on my big purple bag broke off and I was dragging the bag through the airport at this time. We got the bus to the parking lot and in the truck to drive home. Carried all the bags up and ordered some dinner. It was another fantastic trip.

Overall Observations
    Good
    1. Food overall seemed much better
    2. Deserts are by far better than I have ever had there
    3. Martino’s was excellent – service and food
    4. Harrysan’s was very good – service and food
    5. Maintenance now brings a tool box with them on every call instead of going back for tools
    6. Rooms all nicely painted, new linen, new flat screen TV’s, mini fridge in room
    7. Premium Rooms – Stunning, if you get a chance, check one out
    8. New dock and inflatable raft on the nude side
    9. More workers around and a better attitude by all
    10. Service was great most times – Except that one morning and sometimes if you’re on an outside table on the far edge of the dining area
    11. I heard complaints about Wi-Fi but mine worked just fine.
    12. Check in more organized now
    13. I noticed that a manager was always around with the cleaning crew, making sure the right rooms were cleaned and taken care of on time
    14. Jeffery from the kitchen and Harry the owner were onsite and always walking around checking on things to ensure everyone is being taken care of
    15. More Bar staffed at busy times, even with resort full we did not ever have to wait an extremely long time for a drink at any bar
    16. Bars never ran out of anything
    17. Management goes above and beyond to help groups with their events
    18. Bose sound systems at the nude pool and around for other events
    19. Games actually happen as scheduled with the EC’s
    20. Energy level around the entire resort among staff is very high
    21. Newer fans in dining room still working great and a big help
    22. New cubbies at the nude hot tub for putting bags, towels a great addition
    23. Food at nude grill had more choices and they actually had everything on the menu and had patties every day
    24. Every day there was nachos and popcorn at the nude grill

Bad
    1. Hot tub temperature still varies night to night
    2. Nude pool pizza guy seems unorganized, every night, and heard complaints from several members

Overview
    You can tell the continued upgrades, from the lounge chairs, the beach umbrellas, the cubbies at the nude hot tub area, and the food. The rooms having been updated, and the upgraded rooms are out of this world. It is nice to see the owner and managers around the resort, checking on things, and talking with guests. And hearing of the upcoming changes over the next year as well, makes us very happy Hedo people. When just over a year ago we did not know if your beloved resort would even be here. To have an owner and management that cares and has a direction for the resort, that makes upgrades but keeps that Hedo magic, we could not have asked for a better result. The piano bar is back to being the place to go after the main show, the food is better in quality and choices. The shows are still amazing most nights. The staff is fuller and everyone seems to have a positive attitude.
    I have said it many times, you can make your vacation at Hedo any kind you want, from very romantic, to buck wild sex adventures, and everything in between, and it can change from day to day, hour to hour and minute to minute. It is the magic of Hedo, and it is nice to see it is not only still there, but continuing to grow that way.
    PDA’s were plenty at various times of the day and night, all around the resort. From couples, to groups, to threesomes.
    The two restaurants were both very good, food and service.

Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Great report and great group. Had no idea you worked that much for the group while on your vacation. The new rooms do look nice but I think we will stay with the old ones. Thanks so much for a great week. My wife and I are still talking about that trip....BONUS!!!
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Thanks Paul! Very good and very detailed as always!
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    WOW!!!!!! Awesome, informative, and so detailed. Your time and efforts compiling this is really appreciated! Great job!

Another blockbuster trip report Cop, you guys sure put a lot of effort into your group. Thanks for taking so much time to share.
    Definitely another 2 Pigtails Up!

(I could do 3 but that may look kind of weird LOL)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

No I looooooove the two pigtails up, makes my day.

Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Registered User singlecruiser70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Great report Paul..... You must take notes like I do... Early mornings on the beach at sunrise about what happened the previous day. I will return April 2015 and see you there...... Dick Singlecruiser
    It all started when God created the big bang 13.81 Billion years ago.

......SLS as Singlecruiser

Hedo III 11-17 Apr 2010.....Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2011.....Hedo II 19-27 Nov 2011
    Hedo II 7-15 Apr 2012.....Hedo II 17-25 Nov 2012.....Hedo II 6-14 Apr 2013
    Hedo II 23-2 NovDec 2013.....Hedo II 12-20 Apr 2014..... Hedo II 12-20 July 2014
    Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2016....

And we look forward to it. I did not get alot of time to just chat with you this year with the group so big and I missed that. I will make sure we have time to just sit at chat next week.
    It's always interesting chatting with you.
    Cop..

Thanks Paul! Glad you had a great trip!! Can't wait to go back ourselves....in February 2015. LOL
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    No I looooooove the two pigtails up, makes my day.

Cop..
    Awesome report,Paul,and so sorry I have missed the Tin Man!I know a lady who made the effort to wear pig tails one night for you but she didn't like the look so went back to her normal long hair "do".But she did give it an honest effort!

Registered User Steve-n-BlueEyz's Avatar
    Great report Paul, it would be nice if you could add some detail next time ;-)
    Seriously - God (or Satan) only knows what is in that notebook of yours good lord.

Thanks to you, Kitten, Fred and Angel for including the Mrs and I in the group activities as newbies.

We can't wait to see everyone again next year!
    Last edited by Steve-n-BlueEyz; 04-30-2014 at 06:39 PM.

Great trip report...thanks so much again for all the hard work that you and the others put into making it a fantastic week!!!
    Hedonism II - April 11-18, 2014 - Kitten and Angel's Group

SLS - SouthShoreMACouple

Great report thanks for sharing.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Great report! Thanks for being such good hosts. We felt welcome from the start and plan to go back for the next Spring Fling.
    Hedonism II - August 24-30 2013
    Hedonism II - April 12-19 2014 Kitten N Angel
    Hedonism II - August 21-31 2014
    Hedonism II - November 16-17 2014 Rachal's Rascals
    Hedonism II - April 22 - May 2 2015 Playful Pussycats

Very detailed report, thanks for sharing
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast