Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Swinger's Week October 2014

Young Swinger's Week October 2014

Anyone attending this event? We were planning to book a first trip to Desire in October but maybe a first to Hedo with a group would be more fun? It looks like their spring trip was a blast, but I would assume more people go in Spring so I'm wondering if the fall group will have the same amount of attendees.

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!
    We're definitely going back in October, so you will see us there! It's gonna be awesooooome (again)!

This time we'll be there for 9 days. Time to start getting my liver in shape
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

Last edited by blondieandLucky; 06-17-2014 at 07:28 PM.

We wanted to go to the March trip, but with schedules had to do the 6-16. We are hoping to go to the October trip. If it doesn't work out, maybe lovevoodoo fest.

We planned to go with the Hedo Amigos last year but we ended up doing a family vacation instead. So we are definitely going this year! Looks like there are a few groups going October 4-11th: Young Swinger's Week, Hedo Amigos/WWV, and International Delights.

Registered User YoungSwingersWk's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yes, we are looking forward to another great Young Swingers Week party in October at Hedonism.

We added a few photos of the March event to the page below to give you some idea of the crowd we had.
    http://www.youngswingersweek.com/photos.html

Below is the current schedule which will be getting some updates over the next couple months, but it is pretty close.
    http://www.youngswingersweek.com/oct...14-events.html

Please let us know if you have any questions!

We are going! First timers to Hedo, and have never really been naked in public. Working through lifelong religion-induced body/sexuality shaming. Could use some tips on how to prepare for the week, especially from anyone who has been through something similar. Looking forward to coming out of my exhibitionary closet. Any suggestions Welcome!

That's great to hear kissandtell! Well as far as how to prepare for being naked, the first thing you should know is that the environment at Hedo is easy and non-judgemental since everyone is naked, so the first thing you should do to prepare yourself is relax! As you may have heard, there is a nude and a clothing optional side at the resort, so if you would like to ease into being in the buff you can certainly do that, but as many others will suggest, we have found that the best thing to do is to get naked as soon as we can and join the fun on the nude side.

I think you will be amazed at how how welcoming everyone is and how fast you'll be comfortable being nude around a bunch of other nude guests.

Thanks TheRaam for the input. I recognized your name and realized that I read your review of the last YSW, so thanks for that as well!

Last edited by blondieandLucky; 06-17-2014 at 07:27 PM.

Hi! Our first time at Hedo but we've been to Desire a few times. We will be there Oct.3-10th. Just booked it today. Hit us up on SLS if you will be there when we wil be there. Same name as here, Bowtienecklace.
    See you all there. Very excited.
    Last edited by bowtienecklace; 05-22-2014 at 12:28 PM.

Thanks blondieandLucky for the suggestions! We live in Northern CA, so San Francisco has a few nude beaches we can try out for a test run. We booked the full week (even though it's a huge step from where I am currently at and slightly terrifying). With how supportive everyone seems to be, we thought it would end up being a great full submersion process.. And of course a lot of fun. Glad to hear that you had such a good time!

Beautiful picture BTW!

Last edited by blondieandLucky; 06-17-2014 at 07:28 PM.

We are looking to book for this week too. Can't wait to go back for our second trip!

Quote Originally Posted by nicolasalan View Post
    We are looking to book for this week too. Can't wait to go back for our second trip!
    We're looking forward to it as well! 81 days to go... this is what I usually refer to as the "sweet spot" for finding inexpensive air fair for flying from the US to Jamaica so if you're coming in October now is a great time to finalize plans! There's still ample time to get theme night goodies together too.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast