Thread: Young newbie couple looking for resort advice

Young newbie couple looking for resort advice

My girlfriend and I (her 24 myself 28) have been discussing a tropical vacation in the very near future and have considered the idea of a nude resort.. We are looking for advice on the best (and best time of year) all inclusive resort on a slight budget. Neither of us have ever been to this kind of resort and would like to try something new. What we are looking for - all inclusive resort, least expensive time of year while still having nice weather, she has never gone more than topless and would like to be at a place where she would feel more comfortable full nude than having any clothes on (i.e. more people full nude than clothed), resort with most areas to be nude, and decent service.. She is somewhat timid yet very kinky so a place that is a little more relaxed on sexual activity would be fun for both of us.. We would prefer a place that is couples only yet not mainly a swingers resort. This trip is for a very sexual couple that would like to be able to relax, spend as little time as possible with clothes on and have sex as often as possible.

Hedo will work Try September, flights are usually lower priced during hurricane season.
    Have fun!

How does Hedo compare to Desire?

what I hear, Desire is not the place for a party or much PDA unless during certain weeks or in certain places.
    But search on here, plenty of opinions.

I do believe it's more expensive, though.

Make sure you have passports in hand or plan your trip far enough out to get them if you don't have them.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

We are looking for advice on the best (and best time of year) all inclusive resort on a slight budget. Temptation or Hedo, July- book with a group for discounts. there is a big construction special at desire in September I think.

she has never gone more than topless and would like to be at a place where she would feel more comfortable full nude than having any clothes on. Hedo

and decent service. Desire

We would prefer a place that is couples only. Desire

yet not mainly a swingers resort. temptation

been to all of them. Most people tend to fall in love with the first one they've been to, I like them all for different reasons
    B

From what I gather, Desire is more expensive per night than Hedo, but that may be more than offset by differences in airfare to each resort. When we compare the cost of flying to Jamaica to the cost of flying to Cancun, there's usually a non-trivial difference. That may push the overall total trip cost in your favor for one resort or the other. My advice is to ignore the resorts' per night cost and look at the overall picture if you're on a budget.
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023

Desire is clothing optional and you will find some people clothed there. Hedo has a nude side and a clothing optional side. Hedo is usually cheaper. I also prefer the atmosphere at Hedo over Desire. So if I were you I would pick Hedo. We go in April - it is cheaper since it is getting to the end of winter weather and the weather in Jamaica is awesome!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Hey there! Sounds like Hedo is the place for you both! You'll love it! While flights may be cheaper during hurricane season, I personally wouldn't take the chance of having my vacation canceled. If you decide to go though, get travel insurance!
    Shizelle ~n~ Dave
    April 21 - 28, 2018
    October 17 - 27, 2018
    Playful Pussycats

http://www.theplayfulpussycats.com

http://www.wildwomenvacations.com

Blog Entries
    There are some clothing optional and full nude resorts in Palm Springs. If you just want to be nude all the time and have sex in the privacy of your room, why not try Desert Sun? It's not all inclusive but you can get a condo that has a kitchen or just get dressed and go into town for dinner. Alternatively if you want some action, try Sea Mountain.

While we personally love Desire, it is getting more expensive. For August 2014 they are running 'Sexy, Young and Wild' where there is an option to bring along a single female. It's aimed at under 40's so there should be a younger crowd. There are also some discounts for Temptations too. Here are some details

If you're just wanting to dip your toe in the full nude vacation option, perhaps try something local to confirm it is the environment you will both feel comfortable in.