Thread: Closed for "remodeling"

Closed for "remodeling"

The latest word is N is closed July 24 to December 31 for remodeling. So much for our idea of a December trip. This certainly does not sound promising. I could understand the other dates, but closing during Christmas? That's just wrong. My guess is they won't be back next year, but I hope I am wrong. The closing dates have been extended many times, now, so who would possibly book after those dates?

Does not look promising since original dates were to early October and they've extended a few times...now into high season when New Years week should be a sellout, they are cutting into their busy period. Also the continual extensions of closure would make people apprehensive about booking anything too far into the future.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

It certainly does NOT look good for N Resort, there are hopes of new buyers but this was the latest:

Please be advised that unfortunately, we will not be accepting any bookings for the N Resort from July 27, 2014- December 31, 2014.

We do apologize for this inconvenience; however we are giving you 6 months notice so that you have adequate time to relocate your guests.

We are trying to operate under difficult circumstances. The hotel is up for sale and the bank is aggressively trying to sell it. We do not know if it will be sold by then, but we think it is prudent to give you 6 months notice to give your guests enough time to make alternative plans.

We regret that we have to take this position, but we feel it is in the interest of all parties to know what might happen and to make alternative plans.

Rest assured that we will contact you if this situation changes for the better.