Thread: First time for everything

Cool First time for everything

My husband and I are both 50 years old. We are new to this site and lifestyle. We have been together for 5 years and are ready to explore some of our fantasies. We are wanting to go to Hedo. Neither of us are swingers, have been to a nude beach, or done any kind of PDA, but are certainly willing to try. One of my husband's fantasies is to watch me with a black man. I've noticed that there are many groups that one could join and reserve through. Is there a group that would be more suited to our desires and age group? We are big talkers now not to sure how brave we will be when we get there. I guess only time will tell.

Hi
    We have explored the same fantasy at Hedo, and its now a reality. No shortage of nice black guys at Heo, Jamaican and from the US. It's now one of the reasons she loves returning every year. Don't hold back guys..just do it!

Oh, should have added Love Voodoo week in November is always good, and heavily booked.

Thank you for the response. November was when we were thinking of going so we will check out the Love Voodoo group. We are certainly apprehensive about going through with it. You advice means a lot. I guess we just need to jump right in and leave our inhibitions behind us.

Hedo is a great place to play, and Jamaicans are the best to play with. You could start "warming up" to the lifestyle at clubs in Alberta, where we also live. I am not sure the forum encourages specific club discussion, so get back to me and we can talk.