Thread: HBR Comments

HBR Comments

We have been to hedo 2 twice, the last two years. Wife wants to try another country. I am the forum nut. HBR is number one on the list, just waiting to see when(if)(March,April 2015) any group trips pop up. Looking at the swim up suites. I have and am still going through forums, websites, etc. If anyone has any comments please post here or pm us, good or bad. We don't care about PDA's, one question I have not seen is do they have people selling smoke & stuff like hedo? You can't walk up the beach without at least a half dozen "offers" in Jamaica. It gets annoying. I understand that being able to enjoy Eldorado as well is a good thing.
    Our first time. Hedo 2 April 9 2013 thru April 19 2013.. Was a blast!
    2nd time to Hedo March 21 2014 thru March 30 2014
    Hidden Beach April 4 thru April 11 2015

selling

Quote Originally Posted by hedo13 View Post
    We have been to hedo 2 twice, the last two years. Wife wants to try another country. I am the forum nut. HBR is number one on the list, just waiting to see when(if)(March,April 2015) any group trips pop up. Looking at the swim up suites. I have and am still going through forums, websites, etc. If anyone has any comments please post here or pm us, good or bad. We don't care about PDA's, one question I have not seen is do they have people selling smoke & stuff like hedo? You can't walk up the beach without at least a half dozen "offers" in Jamaica. It gets annoying. I understand that being able to enjoy Eldorado as well is a good thing.
    In your three trips at hidden beach noone selling anything on beach.

We arrived on Saturday, February the 8th and stayed until the 15th. It was the best Nude vacation we've ever had!

The highlight of the week for us was the Valentine's Dance, nude of course, on the beach with a great 4 piece band, under the full moon. It couldn't have been more perfect! Aldo, the EC was fabulous. The entire staff was warm, kind and hard-working. The other guests were from all over, mostly the US. We made number new nude friends. The 42 room resort is a little community that many become like family. It was just right for us.

Games, volley ball, hot tub, entertainment, food, swim up bar, nude massages on the beach, moonlit surf and turf dinner, dances with and without costumes, trivia games, professional entertainers were all apart of the great week. We flew before the northeast blizzard and arrived home afterward.
    We visited the Mayan Ruins at Tulum which were very interesting and worth the time away from being nude. It was only 3 hours from the time we left the resort, visit the ruins and return.

They only negative was going through the passport inflow process. It took 3 hours! 4 people passed out. We will arrange our future trips to arrive on a different day of the week.

No bothersome non-guests walking the beach.
    We love the beach especially in the Caribbean!

Desire RM March 27th to April 3rd 2015

Desire Pearl : March 17 , Desire Pearl Dec 2019

Thanks so much for the public and private responses. I'd say it's 100%we will go there in for the wife's bday in March unless a group trip pops up
    Our first time. Hedo 2 April 9 2013 thru April 19 2013.. Was a blast!
    2nd time to Hedo March 21 2014 thru March 30 2014
    Hidden Beach April 4 thru April 11 2015