Thread: Intro to Tammy and Richy

Intro to Tammy and Richy

Greetings to everyone from still cold, snowy Wisconsin. About us. We have been married for 26 years now. Tammy is HOT. She is to self conscious and she has no reason to be. Recently we have been planning a warm, sandy two week vacation in Nov of 2014. She could not decide on what kind of swimsuit to but. So, the loving husband I am, I ordered her two. Once is a moderate, but cute suit. The other is a seductive, scant and gorgeous suit. It is gorgeous because she fills it so well. Once she saw how hot she looks, well, she wants (as well as I most certainly do) to find a topless, or even nude beach to work on her tan. I am so looking forward to this and yes, even gloating about laying beside my topless, and, hopefully nude wife, and being seen with her.

Richy is a hard worker. He is always on the go and works away from home a lot. Financially, a couple more years of working we both can retire in our mid 50's. We are both very fit and enjoy the outdoors. As he said above, I am very self conscious. I don't think I am that attractive but he tells me I am. I was hesitant on wearing the suit he bought in public (ya, the thong) but I was even impressed on how I felt and looked. You should have seen him when I walked out of the bedroom to model it for him. Amazing how quickly he could untie things!!

WE are looking for the best vacation we can find. We have looked at both the Dominican Republic and Costa Rica. We have been to Jamaica and the Bahama's in the past and we just have not completely decided yet. Can anyone off suggestions of beaches that allow topless, full nude or resorts that cater to such? Thanks everyone and really looking forward to our get away.

Richy: This forum is predominantly populated by folks that prefer the Hedonsim, Desire, and too a lesser degree other resort brands. When you say "We are looking for the best vacation we can find." Can you give us an idea of what characteristics of the resort, all inclusive or pay as you go, budget, guest profile (adults only, couples only, cater to lifestyle friendly, etc.) that might make it best for your tastes and preferences? For us, it's Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island...and there are many other resorts that allow the one thing you've mentioned...topless/nude. If you would like to receive a PowerPoint presentation we share that describes the SRC experience, please send me a Adult Travel Forum private message with an appropriate email address to send it too. Good luck in your research.