Thread: sensual massages

sensual massages

Can anyone tell me what happens during this massage? I get the jist of it but has anyone experienced it and is it worth it? Thanks.

You both get naked on beds about five ft apart. Massage back first, turn over massage front. Feather on private area then encouraged to play with yourself. After a bit of this the man is brought over to woman and she gets a nice six hand massage with partner toaching the good places. Man then gets on top while they continue to rub both of you. This is where it got funny. They grabbed females legs to spread her wide while pushing down on males rear in an attempt to help. When we started laughing they left us to finish. Next was a dual shower snd then relax time in hot tub with wine. Overall was nice safe way for us to push our boundaries a little. Glad we did it, but once was enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi123 View Post
    You both get naked on beds about five ft apart. Massage back first, turn over massage front. Feather on private area then encouraged to play with yourself. After a bit of this the man is brought over to woman and she gets a nice six hand massage with partner toaching the good places. Man then gets on top while they continue to rub both of you. This is where it got funny. They grabbed females legs to spread her wide while pushing down on males rear in an attempt to help. When we started laughing they left us to finish. Next was a dual shower snd then relax time in hot tub with wine. Overall was nice safe way for us to push our boundaries a little. Glad we did it, but once was enough.
    WOW, I want what you had!!! LMAO
    Promises may get friends but
    'tis performance that keeps them

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi123 View Post
    Wow. That sounds fun and interesting and sexy and ... Thanks for the reply. Maybe Hedo will bring that's pizazz one day.

Recently at Desires Pearl we heard about these massages, and the "Erotic" variation where the Masseuse or Masseur, or both, will finish off the massage with a "happy ending", for some extra dollars. We spoke to two couples who took advantage of this service, oddly, in one case, the man was shy and the wife willing and in the other the shy wife and willing husband. Both enjoyed their "happy ending". Now the wierd part. While discussing this in the hot tub, both couples insisted they were not "swingers". I commented to them on two things: A. my wife or I would have happily performed these services for free, as would dozens of other couples around them. Secondly, I challenged, be true to yourself, if you are willing to pay for a happy ending with your spouse right there, then you are willing to "play".

Quote Originally Posted by tigger69 View Post
    Recently at Desires Pearl we heard about these massages, and the "Erotic" variation where the Masseuse or Masseur, or both, will finish off the massage with a "happy ending", for some extra dollars. We spoke to two couples who took advantage of this service, oddly, in one case, the man was shy and the wife willing and in the other the shy wife and willing husband. Both enjoyed their "happy ending". Now the wierd part. While discussing this in the hot tub, both couples insisted they were not "swingers". I commented to them on two things: A. my wife or I would have happily performed these services for free, as would dozens of other couples around them. Secondly, I challenged, be true to yourself, if you are willing to pay for a happy ending with your spouse right there, then you are willing to "play".
    We've been considering those massages at Desire. Can you tell us more about what the happy ending was exactly?
    We love the beach especially in the Caribbean!

Desire RM March 27th to April 3rd 2015

Desire Pearl : March 17 , Desire Pearl Dec 2019

Hi Lover,

Great pictures by the way. So, We have not done the erotic massages, but spoke to 2 couples who had. They did enjoy them. Basically they said it was a couples massage with a hand job for either or both at the end. I wouldn't think you would need to look far in any hot tub to find a man (or woman) happy to pleasure you this way.

Sex on a beach - life doesn't get better!

Tigger

Thanks!
    We love the beach especially in the Caribbean!

Desire RM March 27th to April 3rd 2015

Desire Pearl : March 17 , Desire Pearl Dec 2019

Hmmmm, we can see how that may be an interesting experiance for couples pushing their boundries a bit. Sounds like fun and hopefully Hedo will start doing something simular.

Cheers,

Stef and Em
    Previous trips-
    Hedo 2; 26 - 30 Aug 2009
    Hedo 2; 17 - 25 Aug 2013

Upcoming-
    Hedo 2; TBD, but NOT SOON ENOUGH!!!