Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hedo Veterans, how far in advance do you book reservations?

The sooner the better! I can guarantee you that the day of 3/21 and possibly 3/22 will be sold out in 2015. If there is anyway you can bump your vaca up a week, send me an IM as we would love to have you with the Amigos...it is a killer week!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

As others have typed, it gets down to DO IT NOW. I posted a review on Tripadvisor just 18 days ago and was sent an email saying that review has seen over 4500 views so far. Something is going right for the resort so I am betting there will be more sold out weeks in the years to come. So, pick a week and just do it.

Overall, it depends when you want to go. If you want to book with a group they MAY have room up to a month before, but I wouldn't count on that so the sooner you can book the better. If you book with a group, lots of times you can put down a payment and pay through the year instead of all of it up front. Good luck and book as soon as you can!
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Face Down View Post
    The sooner the better! I can guarantee you that the day of 3/21 and possibly 3/22 will be sold out in 2015. If there is anyway you can bump your vaca up a week, send me an IM as we would love to have you with the Amigos...it is a killer week!!

Would love to be able to bump it up a week but just cannot. When I read the description of your group and the daily activities i immediately asked her if she could make it work. Sounds like a non stop party and that is totally my speed. Unfortunately she is working and going to school so we do have not much wiggle room. Our arrival day is your departure so at best Ill catch you guy for a couple hours. Sucks for us

I hear everyone on the make the reservation asap. I am working on it right now. Pulling the trigger on the reservation while watching the Masters.Gonna be a good day.

So I contacted GoClassy and Castaways to get quotes and GoClassy said they dont have a group contract back for the March Groups so their suggestion was wait until that is settled, possibly until June. Castaways never even responded to the initial rate request and a follow up email by the way, not that I care as there seems to be many different sources to get competitive rates. Was totally ready to pull the trigger but I guess we have to hurry up and wait.

We booked our trip for next march before we left in march just had to book airfare so we could have a nonstop flight because the plane is almost booked full

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12