Thread: Hello, new and Questions

Hello, new and Questions

Hello I'm new here and I found this forum site looking at adult resorts. I am trying to plan something fun and new for me and my husband. I'm 36 and he is 42 and we have been married for 16 years. I have read a lot about desires and Hedo and I'm not sure which would be better for our first time experiencing a adult/nude resort or any other resort. Any suggestions would be wonderful. Thanks so much:-)

We've only been to Hedo but love it. Hedo is more a party sexy place I think. Most everyone is nice and fun to talk to and you will meet new friends you will stay in touch with after your trip. It really depends on what you are looking for during your trip.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

With this going to be a first i'm not sure what to expect or what we are looking for :-) Would love any suggestions and how comfortable are you when you walk in? I have had two kids and I"m not a size 4! LOL

You need to visit Hedo. People there are more interested in how nice and fun you are to be around than being perfect. Most that visit are not perfect but the fact that you would go at all puts you in the top 10% of sexy people. When you walk in the best thing is to take off your clothes and walk to the nude beach or pool and just relax. People will see you but they won't be looking at you. You will be just another naked person. It took us about 5 mins to get used to being naked for the first time ever in public and when we had to go back home we hated having clothes on again. You should read some of the trip reports on the Hedonism II section of the forums.
    Brian and Terri
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Awesome thank you so much and I'll check them out!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by forourfun View Post
    Hello I'm new here and I found this forum site looking at adult resorts. I am trying to plan something fun and new for me and my husband. I'm 36 and he is 42 and we have been married for 16 years. I have read a lot about desires and Hedo and I'm not sure which would be better for our first time experiencing a adult/nude resort or any other resort. Any suggestions would be wonderful. Thanks so much:-)
    Wow,am I to understand you were planning this vacation to surprise him?That;s one lucky hubby!

Quote Originally Posted by forourfun View Post
    We been to both but Hedo is awesome like a 2 home

I think you will find Hedo to be the best vacation you have ever been on. It can be romantic, sexy, a nonstop party or a quiet day on the beach! The resort is so well laid out for all of this. We like the party and we love our own quiet time as our lives are chaotic at home. It may seem intimidating on the website or even on the forum but when you get there you definitely can find your special place! If you are looking this far into it, then I'm almost certain you will love it! I was terrified the first time we arrived. My husband was as well, trust me. He played it off but I didn't see his pants hitting the floor either! After we settled down with lunch we peeked thru the bushes at the rear of the nude pool and just went for it! Took us about three minutes to meet some folks! Walking up to the bar is all you need to do to meet people. I feel sexier at Hedo than I do anywhere else; except at home because my husband of 15 years thinks I'm beautiful. Thank God! Go ahead and do it! You won't regret it. We've been 14 times in the past 5 years this July.

I agree Hedo - the atmosphere is like no other resort, even Desire can not compare. When are you thinking of going?
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Thank you so much yes i'm nervous but excited to try this :-)

not sure when we are going to plan this and when is the best time of year?

Whenever you can go is a great time. You'll get a better rate during the off season (summer). There will be more activity during the high season. May and November are the "rainy" months. If you travel during the hurricane season get trip insurance for sure. Everybody is nervous their first time they travel to an au natural resort. You will find a wonderful group of people. I've had some of the best conversations in my life sitting in the hot tub with total strangers, all completely nude. The b.s. and baggage most people carry get left on the floor with their clothes. Don't worry about your appearance. Go to your local mall and look around. That is what you will see at any au natural resort. Go there with witty and open minded conversation ready and you will fit right in.

Hedo can be what ever you want to make it.
    Extremely romantic.
    Buck wild sexy.
    Crazy Party.
    Quite moments together.
    That's what makes it such a great place, you can make it what you want, and change from day to day, hour to hour, minute to minute.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/