Thread: Hedo 2 Trip Report March 24 to April 1, 2014

Hedo 2 Trip Report March 24 to April 1, 2014

Back in December I made full payment for 8 nights in a nude ocean view Jacuzzi room. We arrived on Monday 3/24 and waited over an hour to learn that they over booked our room type so it was not available. They could not explain why they did not contact me or my travel agent to arrange for other dates.

We were told they could not move us to the room we reserved until Wednesday. They put us in a renovated nude garden Jacuzzi room. The room is much like a new hotel room, too bad they could not fit in a small sofa for those rainy days. The two sinks are nice, the mirror is centered to one side so one sink does not have much of a mirror. We liked the rain shower head in the shower but miss the side jets that the old rooms have. We also liked the new multi colored LED lighting around the over the bed mirror and around the picture at the head of the bed which has several selectable modes.

Late Wednesday afternoon I went to the front desk and after an hour I was told they could not move us until Saturday. There were several of the new beachfront rooms available and I reminded them that I booked a nude ocean view Jacuzzi and that garden view is not ocean view but they said that they had already upgraded us and it would be Saturday.

We both love to snorkel and with 2 trips per day offered, if you miss the 11AM trip you can go at 2PM. We preferred the morning trip as the sea and wind is a bit calmer. They also offer a glass bottom boat ride at 9AM for those who don't want to swim. There are 3 different sites that they will take you to with one being C/O. We did see a lot of brain, fan and some tube corals. Most of the fish were smaller species in large schools. We also saw a couple of sea snakes and spotted rays. The dive boats were always busy with quite a few C card holders in the house.

On several nights we went out to the end of the pier which has a light shining out on the water to feed the fish and watch for rays. We did see a lot of small fish, a couple of spotted rays and one albino ray.

We were finally moved to our nude ocean view Jacuzzi room on Saturday afternoon. The new Jacuzzi's, mattresses and TV's are a big improvement. On Sunday and Monday we only had hot water which had not been fixed when we went home on Tuesday. We love being directly on the beach and met many more couples than we would have in the garden view room.

As others have said the rooms, food and entertainment has improved and there are now more premium spirits to enjoy. The main dining room was very relaxed, very little clothing needed there and the theme nights were fun. We found the food at the Italian restaurant was more to our liking than the buffet. The piano bar is a popular place to hang out for a while after the show then around midnight many returned to the nude pool and hot tub. After a night of drinking I am happy to see more choices at the grill. On PJ night only you were allowed to go nude to the disco, but it was so hot in there we could not stay very long.

The changes the new owners are making are awesome, with many more improvement planned. The new rooms are nice but I am fine with the old rooms, what I would like to see are sliding glass doors and patio's on all ground floor beach front rooms that have not been renovated. For us the main reason we go here is for the people.

I was glad to see that the hard working staff is much happier than they were 2 years ago. Some of the staff has been there for over 8 years and after you get to know them they can be very candid in conversation which is refreshing. A big shout out goes to the entire staff, bar tenders, housekeepers, cooks, waitress and everyone else that provided such great service all week.

Now that the old prude side is C/O I was surprised how many couples still come over to the nude side fully dressed and then get fully dressed again when they leave the nude side. There is a sign as you enter the nude side of the beach that say No clothing past this point, it was aggravating to see so many take so long to shed their clothes. There were also several ladies that never dropped their bottoms. Management needs to insure that the nude side is nude with no exceptions. Otherwise there will be no reason to spend the extra money to stay on the nude side.

We met a lot of great people from all walks of life from all over the world. Most everyone was very friendly and great fun to enjoy the best this resort has to offer with. The crowd was younger than usual since the Young Swingers were in the house but regardless of age everyone seemed to talk to everyone else.
    For the first 7 days it was pretty much anything goes then on day 8 the security folks changed modes to the sex police and the whole vibe changed. What you could do for the past week was suddenly forbidden. I was later told that there had been complaints from some of the other guests. Too bad they just don't tell the prudish guests to just stay on the prude side.

Depending on which groups are in the house Hedo can be anything from mild to wild and wonderful. I booked this trip to celebrate my birthday and this was an especially great week to go. We met so many cool people that I can't wait to go back when other great groups are in the house.

Sorry about the room issues, enjoyed your report though, we have booked a premium oceanfront jacuzzi room for June and appreciate the feedback and will be pissed if they screw it up! Who did you book thru? Glad u still had fun though! W&M

great trip report, sucks about the room though I hope they compensated you!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!