Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Naughty Rockers VS SexGames

Question Naughty Rockers VS SexGames

We're planning to take our first trip to Hedo June 21-28. It looks like there are two main groups there that week - Sex Games and Naughty Rockers. Both sound interesting and both seem to have some exclusive events.

Has anyone done either/both? Which would you recommend and why?

A bit about us - we are in our late 30's and consider ourselves a little more on the light side of the lifestyle (and have been for a few years now). We've done a few trips to Desire and love to go to local clubs/parties. We also love clothes free recreation in the sun.

Thanks for any advice/suggestions!

-B&A

Naughty Rockers are with Wild Women Vacations and we are hosts of a group with them in April (Switch Hitters). Robert and Beth are excellent at throwing parties and they are on site the whole week in case any problems arise (which hopefully they will not, but good to have your TA there on site). They have done 63 group trips to Hedo (ours will be 64 and Naughty Rockers will be 65). They are very good at what they do and I highly recommend them. You can contact WWV at info@wildwomenvacations.com But no matter who you pick I am sure you will have a great time - it is Hedo
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

It's unlikely you're going to make a bad decision, even if you booked with no group at all. We will be there this week, and we booked with HNR, but if you're a cool person, I want to get to know you and chat and have a great time. I could not care less who you booked with or how you got there. This is true of nearly every person at the resort.

Each group may have a few exclusive "booking through us only" events. I know that the HNR group has Sybian rides but you must book through them. My wife magjoy and I don't care about a Sybian, so that's not a win for us. But maybe it is for you.

We've been going this same week for 10 years, and the people who formed the HNR group are some of the folks we've known and been travelling with informally for much of that time. Much of our travel group is light/no lifestyle, more exhibition and carefree. I assure you, no matter who you end up giving your money to, I'll be happy to meet you and while away the day for no good reason at all and with no agenda.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by NWWACouple View Post
    We're planning to take our first trip to Hedo June 21-28. It looks like there are two main groups there that week - Sex Games and Naughty Rockers. Both sound interesting and both seem to have some exclusive events.

A bit about us - we are in our late 30's and consider ourselves a little more on the light side of the lifestyle (and have been for a few years now). We've done a few trips to Desire and love to go to local clubs/parties. We also love clothes free recreation in the sun.

-B&A
    We were in pretty much the same position as you, except for this is our first trip to any type of clothing optional resort at all. We chose HNR (and WWV) because of the people that we've been able to talk to so far. Robert (from WWV) spent almost 45 mins on the phone with me just giving information before we decided who to book through.

Like the Colonel said, I don't see a how you can make a bad choice.

Registered User loverstriangle3's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    All of the above..can't testify for NR or WWV but the people we have connected with from those groups seem really cool. We booked with Friction Group which is from our area on the east coast. They are linked with Sex Games. Choose one...book and come enjoy all of us!
    El dorado Royal Casitas (Riviera Maya) April 8-14 2010
    Hedo ll - June 21st -28th - 2014
    Hedo ll - April 24th - May 3rd 2015
    Hedo ll - April 22nd - April 30th 2016 loverstriangle3 (SLS)
    D&F

Blog Entries

-B&A
    Read post below, Also...Friction is quite sexy group. Fyi
    D&F

Thanks for the replies everyone We're looking forward to meeting those of you who will be there in June!

One more follow up question - it looks like each group has a few theme night plans that are different from the resort and from each other. Is that common at Hedo? I know at Desire the whole night is planned around the theme. With several themes going on in one night does is distract from the overall atmosphere?

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the replies everyone We're looking forward to meeting those of you who will be there in June!

One more follow up question - it looks like each group has a few theme night plans that are different from the resort and from each other. Is that common at Hedo? I know at Desire the whole night is planned around the theme. With several themes going on in one night does is distract from the overall atmosphere?
    We are first timers too..I would imagine its a rockn party throughout. I think the groups hold private parties late at night in specific locations
    D&F

No, I think it adds to it.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    No, I think it adds to it.
    Great, we look forward to the experience! We really enjoy theme nights and this will be a new twist on them

See ya in June!

Bruce and Denise
    :
    dnbforwhatever on SLS
    Dee_N_Bruce on SDC

June/July 2011 Hedo virgins no more!
    Nov/Dec 2011
    June/July 2012 Can't get enough!
    Nov/Dec 2012
    April 20th to May 4th 2013
    June 23rd to July 7th 2014
    May 2nd to May 10th 2015
    Nov 26th to Nov 30th 2015
    April 30th to May 8th 2016
    Nov 24th to Dec 3rd 2016
    May 6th to May 14th 2017
    May 5th to May 13th 2018
    May 4th to May 12th 2019
    April 24th to May 1st 2021

A bit late to the convo but this will be our third trip. We booked with HNR for several reasons but we also agree, no matter who you book with you'll have fun and there's barely anyone there that won't be happy to talk with you and get to know you - that's part of the fun

Now as for the reasons. We love the people in the group, they're a lot of fun. We also love the fact that they have online chats and discussions year round which helps to get to know everyone and really adds to the anticipation and comfort. Their private events are also very unique and their offsite trips are the bomb!

Regardless of who you book with we're looking forward to meeting you

Brent & Nat
    Coming back to paradise for our 7th visit
    H2 2018 6/11-6/28

http://www.adulttravelforum.com/forums/image.php?u=13923&type=sigpic&dateline=1405126528

Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com

Pungo will also be back this year! They're more into the swinging lifestyle than most of the groups. castaways is a great travel agent. **I'm with the hedo naughty rockers. Robert, our travel agent is awesome. Ann is also pretty cool.
    One thing we offer is reliable and affordable transportation to and from the resort.

Robert helped us find great rates on travel. I'd go with whoever gives you the best prices.

One thing the hedo naughty rockers have to offer is our relationships with the staff. You won't find any other group that is as connected to the resort as us. While it's only our second official group as the hedo naughty rockers, some of the people in our group have been going there for over 15 years.

**The hedo naughty rockers will also have a sybian to try out privately if you wish. **that portion, you have to be booked with us to try it out.
    Last edited by magjoy; 04-06-2014 at 03:37 PM.

We will be there 19th-26th to judge exactly what depth of craziness every group and or person is willing to go to. There will be no medals, but I am sure there will be cheering!

No medals needed! It's going to be a lot of fun his year. I'm excited that the pungo group will be there, they add their own little spice to the place. Ann is super fun, too. See you in June, Ken!

The Reggae Cowboys will be there, too with Castaways. Hopefully I'll actually run into Russ this year. Not sure if I met him last year, kind of a drunken haze.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast