Thread: March 15~24the

Cool March 15~24the

I have to tell you upfront that I am part of the Hedo Amigos and love the group along with WWV for putting together an above the top week of fun.

So, here is the deal as I see it. Last year the place was at a low point, the new owners where JUST getting the keys to the place and had no time to
    get anything real done. Yes, there was work going on but let us face it, time is needed to fix issues.

This year, the fixes are starting to show big time! Some how the staff became better. Do not ask me how, they just did everywhere.
    The food was good last year, better than the two years before but even this area showed marked improvement.

Rooms, classic rooms still abound but with new paint and new ceiling fixture that is no longer from a side show. The rooms will continue to get
    brought into the 2000's and for those who book early you can get one of the top of the line upgraded rooms too. Love the new rooms overlooking
    the sea.

Room info. From my point of view. I do not need to see the sea from my window so garden view is just fine. We have stayed in all four of the
    main offerings and this last trip was for me the best. Garden View Nude. Our room was the building across from the spa. Loved it. easy to go
    anywhere we wanted and not a long walk back when the night was over. It was a classic room and did just fine for us. The WIFI worked very
    well right there in the room so "work" happened with no issues.

For you great people thinking about going for your first time.

Hedonism II has a clothing optional side. It is underused due to all the people being on the nude side much of the time. This lets you read, nap
    and have some time to your self's as you wish. There is a walk up bar and grill there as well so you can, if you wish just hang out there.

Hedonism II has a NUDE side that is just that NUDE. It is the rule that being there paying guest be nude. This is done so everyone is the same.
    I know, you can give lots of reasons to have on a tiny bottom but just take it off. You will understand if you just do it without a fuss. It will
    kill your fun if you do fuss at the guard who tells you off or go.

To enjoy yourself the most I for one go with the flow of the week, enjoy doing things with the EC's and taking the hedo bucks every time I can.
    Doing so just makes things better deep down in me. Boch Ball, what can I say other than fun, volleyball mid beach in the afternoon FUN times,
    taking the mic and singing off key with the piano man, priceless.

Get reservations quickly for the two restaurants so you can have two more great experiences. Feel free to ask the grill personnel at the nude and the
    prude grills to NOT chop your chicken up, if you like fish, ask for it at the grills, very good. Midnight pizza is great, just be ready to wait, only one
    person doing all the work *PPJ, you need to change this down there*. Cheese burgers and more in the main dining area at 1am after the piano bar
    makes me happy. all show improvement over last year.

Kuman and the piano bar. New sound system and stuff, new paint, all good. New people, feel free to sing. It was FUN this year with just the
    guest gently egging on people to dance on the piano.

Hedo Amigos/WWV week. what can I say. Off the charts great. Lots of fun with imported St. Patties day decorations, Sandman taking over
    the sound system for Rave Night, moving the beer pong to the main pool was a great move, door decorations and so much more. Great to see
    the two groups coming in for the following week making name necklaces and more fun to come after talking with the group leaders. Everyweek
    is getting better from what I could see.

To wrap it up, you must go with an open mind. remember people ages 20~80s will be there. After all, if people have been going for 15 years,
    they started out younger. If you are in your 20's, smile, look around you and see how much fun you will still be having in 20 years. If you are in
    your 30's, what took you so long to go.

Great trip report - can't wait to see the changes in 26 more sleeps
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Great Trip report. We agree, it was better than last year, we were the week before.
    Hedo 2 March 2006
    Hedo 2 March 2009
    Hedo 2 March 2011
    Hedo 2 March 2012
    Hedo 2 March 2013
    Hedo 2 March 2014
    Hedo 2 March 2016
    Desire Dec 2017
    Desire June 2018
    Hedo 2 March 2019
    Hedo 2March 3 - 13 2020
    Next trip HEDO 2 3/1 to 3/11 2023

Great report and advice, thanks for posting!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!
    Great report, we arrived on Friday around 4:30pm during their blowout party which was rockin at the nude pool.
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

Great Report! Thanks!
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Thanks for the info! Makes me even more exited to get there...less than a week to go!

I'd like to hear your thoughts on why you felt moving beer pong to the main pool was a great idea.
    Twelve trips under our belts.....
    We'll be back with the Amigos in March...

Quote Originally Posted by whatevva View Post
    I'd like to hear your thoughts on why you felt moving beer pong to the main pool was a great idea.
    Why, simple, space issues. When there is a large group taking up so much space in a small pool then moving the space taking rafts to another
    location just seems to me to be kind to everyone.

Dude the amigos blow out pool party was awesome. It was my first time to hedo and we walked into the nude pool to their party and I thought holy shit batman I am not in Kansas anymore. We had a blast and it was an amazing way to kick off the trip. We are thinking of booking with your group next year.

Outlaw you should do it . March 14 2015. We can get you in touch with Robert over at wild women's vacations for a kick ass rate! The more the merrier!!!!!