Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yuck! http://www.4hedonism.com/forums/images/smilies/eek.gif Just curious...

Yuck! http://www.4hedonism.com/forums/images/smilies/eek.gif Just curious...

I am planning a trip with my wife in May and all of the chat about sex in public has me wondering (pardon if this is a stupid question). Do they guys wear condoms? I would hate to think about the "sticky situations" it would leave the pool, hot tub and beach areas if not. Also because of disease i would think this would be a worry when it comes to "other" partners.

I can get into the nude thing but would have a hard time of convincing my wife if she was afraid to sit down or go into the pool.

Can anyone clue me in?http://www.4hedonism.com/forums/imag...s/confused.gif

Actually, almost all activities take place in the rooms. When you do see PDA's they are usually off to the side somewhere and you can be totally unaware it is going on unless someone points it out. Also, you are have so much fun you can easily be oblivious to it, or you may be discreetly eyelocked on your new friends great breasts, and not notice.

Competition

Please SluggoandTay. The May 15 -20 group is going to have nightly competitions in the hot tub. As I am learing, Hedo is what you make it.

When some of the PDF take place out in the open, there are a few that wrapping willy, but some do not.

When people get wigged out about being naked and different body liquids that are "floating" around in the pools/ hot tubs. I just remind them that the little peice of cloth that we put on (AKA bathing suit) does not hold back these liquids. ... Unless you are putting on Latex, then you should go during Kink week.

As for diseases, very little will live once out side the body, and even less when it comes in contact with the chemicals in the pools/hot tubs.

I have not seen any stories on some one getting something from being at Hedo.

Kris

Did you all hear the one about the woman who got pregnant just walking by the hot tub?

Seriously, you'd be naive to think that no body fluids ever got into any pool. Thats why it is treated with chemicals, and its also why it is cleaned daily.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

O.K. I lied. The first day a beatiful brunette sat on me-no kidding, at the bar. I guess it was the tequilla, but I was VERY compliant. I just didn't want to "scare" any newbies away. P.S. this is very out-of-character for me as I am a Missionary in real life!

Ah . . . what has come of the church?

If we are all going to hell I want you to lead the way!!

Going to Hell

Based upon the way the May 15 -20 has gelled over the past two months, I am positive that we are all going to hell. At least we will be with a fun group and have beer.

Yuck

Stay out of the Hot Tub...it was a little TOOO creamy for my tastes! The pool was okay~

We were there 4/12 - 4/20. The nude side had open PDA's everyday and night. By 6:00 AM every morning the nude side hot tub looked like chunky chicken soup. But....every morning they drained , cleaned and refilled the hot tub. AS for never seeing open PDA's..... We counted nine couples having sex in, on or around the hot tub. That was the most at any one night. Add in another 5 or 6 couples in the chairs and you have one memorable evenings. We did witness security stop a couple on the dock one day. He was getting, what looked like a very nice blow job when the security guard walked up and tapped her on the shoulder. (Talk about a buzz kill) She stopped, the security person walked away leaving him to cover his fully erect penis with his cowboy hat.

Chunky chicken soup... Theres a mental image! But how much of that "stuff" was hair, skin, body oil, suntan lotion, beer, dirty bananas, etc?

All gross, but not all spunk...
    Mikey and Diane

We own a hot tub and I can tell you that after 4 people getting in and out of the hot tub all day with sun tan oil, deoderant, etc on that I have had to drain my tub it was so slimy. With that much heat it is very prone to funk and any time you spill a drink in it you are supposed to drain it. I am sure it is a little dna-enhanced by the end of the evening by a lot of that is exactly what was mentioned above.

So relating to all this body fluid talk, do many people use condoms while fornicating in the various HOT spots around hedo?
    Hedo III firstimers May 26th-31st 2007!!!

I would hope they use condoms. The thought of swimming or hot tubbing with someone elses load in the water grosses me out. Its common courtesy to wrap your willie....lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast