Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How naked is naked?

How naked is naked?

Sorry if the daily questions are getting annoying, but talking about the trip gives us somewhere to direct our excitement while we count down the days

So far it sounds like nude generally means no clothing except perhaps footwear. But, I thought I read somewhere that belly-chains and jewelry were not allowed either, but no way am I removing my wedding ring! I assume hats, bandanas, and sunglasses are okay?

-Lily

Jewelry, rings, chains, body art and other accessories are all ok and sometimes encouraged

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaLily View Post
    Sorry if the daily questions are getting annoying, but talking about the trip gives us somewhere to direct our excitement while we count down the days

So far it sounds like nude generally means no clothing except perhaps footwear. But, I thought I read somewhere that belly-chains and jewelry were not allowed either, but no way am I removing my wedding ring! I assume hats, bandanas, and sunglasses are okay?

-Lily
    You got it! Naked simply means no clothing articles covering the good parts. Belly-chains and jewelry are by all means accepted!

We leave all REAL jewelry, including wedding rings, at home. For us it's not worth the risk traveling with anything worth of value no matter where we travel to.

All I will have on is flip flips, sunglasses, and a hat.
    Hedo II 3/21-3/28 2014 Young Swingers Week
    Hedo II 12/25/-12/29 2013
    Secrets Hideaway & Club Secrets (Kissimmee, FL) 4th of July Big Bang Weekend 2013
    Secrets Hideaway & Club Secrets (Kissimmee, FL) Labor Day Weekend 2013

" I thought I read somewhere that belly-chains and jewelry were not allowed either"

It's not so much about 'allowed' or 'not allowed'. Almost everywhere, nude means naked, no clothes. Hedo is not one of those 'fundamentalist' nudist clubs with strange ideas about body hair, and body decoration. It's a major resort with a nude beach area and (at least in the past) a clothing optional beach area. On the nude side you are expected to remove clothing down to bare skin (with some exceptions explained elsewhere). On the so called prude side you may now be naked, or partially naked, or dressed to the nines.-- your choice.

The Security people will usually enforce the naked requirements. Many guest will feel uncomfortable if other guests set themselves down on the nude area, fully or partially dressed.

On the other hand, body jewelry, rings tattoos etc can and are a source of conversations, such as , "I really like your ..." It can be an ice breaker, or more.

Follow the advice of others and do NOT bring valuable jewelry to the beach. you would not believe what gets lost or forgotten after a long day and evening of fun, games, and drink. I could tell stories but that's not allowed (by guest convention, not Security). Be sensible.

Take off your clothes and join the party -- at your level of comfort. Feel free to wear a hat, your glasses, your body jewelry, and all the sunscreen you can. Ask someone else to spread it on those hard to reach, delicate, interesting 'bits'. That's also very much 'allowed' and encouraged.

PNK

Next trip July 10 - 17, 2014

Accessories on the beach are a must or no one will know who you are.

Naked = a hat/ sunglasses and a cup in your hand. (Jewelry is good too)

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

I AM NOT taking my prince albert out
    Lol
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

i always leave my good jewelry at home too. i always buy some gaudy fake diamond ring to wear on my wedding finger. and i have always wanted to find a belly chain. i might look in to that. on a funny note, our friends just got back from hedo and told us a story about how a couple were going at it in the nude pool and he got his new prince albert stuck on her belly ring, pulled his out. OUCH!

Quote Originally Posted by funlover View Post
    told us a story about how a couple were going at it in the nude pool and he got his new prince albert stuck on her belly ring, pulled his out. Ouch!
    omg omg omg
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by welove2havefun View Post
    We leave all REAL jewelry, including wedding rings, at home. For us it's not worth the risk traveling with anything worth of value no matter where we travel to.

All I will have on is flip flips, sunglasses, and a hat.
    Strongly Agree
    Mike & Carrie

Going since 2012

And that would be a third agreement on the blingy stuff. My wife does however still wear her belly rings, toe rings, earrings, etc., but they are all costume.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeCarrie View Post
    Strongly Agree

Oh, and you can wear all the whipped cream and/or rum cream you want while at the nude pool - at least until it get's licked off.
    Mitch & Melisa

I dont like to walk back and forth from the room with a sarong or towel because I might run into hedo employees wearing clothes . It just feels weird and awkward..same thing on nude side with people wearing clothes.

I dont even like to order food at the grill but I realize that is just my hang up and may not be for others. I have never had any problems and if I did I would probably just pretend to be some dumb blonde who didnt understand and ignore the person complaining because I know most times during the day I am naked except for wedding ring, sunglasses, occasional hat..etc

Many people complain about bottoms on girls..I dont really care but wish some women would be able to enjoy going without because bottoms highlight the areas most women try to hide IE lower belly. Not all women wear because of that time of the month some women wear them for security but they are counter productive and can make a person look unattractive where naked they would look better...only my opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedomary View Post
    I dont like to walk back and forth from the room with a sarong or towel because I might run into hedo employees wearing clothes . It just feels weird and awkward..same thing on nude side with people wearing clothes.

I dont even like to order food at the grill but I realize that is just my hang up and may not be for others. I have never had any problems and if I did I would probably just pretend to be some dumb blonde who didnt understand and ignore the person complaining because I know most times during the day I am naked except for wedding ring, sunglasses, occasional hat..etc

Many people complain about bottoms on girls..I dont really care but wish some women would be able to enjoy going without because bottoms highlight the areas most women try to hide IE lower belly. Not all women wear because of that time of the month some women wear them for security but they are counter productive and can make a person look unattractive where naked they would look better...only my opinion!
    Very true! I try my hardest to get rid of that flab around my waist before I go to Hedo but when I stand in front of the mirror in my underwear and see that slight bulge coming over the top a little light bulb over my head comes on and and my brain says "Hey remove that elastice band from your waist!", and like a miracle of science the flab dissapears!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast