Thread: March 6 through March 15th trip report

March 6 through March 15th trip report

MS Noswimsuit week March 2014

Our 6th trip to Hedo II

Flight Caribbean Airlines was great both directions.

We had booked with Tom’s Trips the Sun Holiday Shuttle no problems for us and the trip to the resort was only 2 hours and 40 minutes including costume and baggage retrieval.

Check in: We booked through Tom’s Trips and the check-in was a snap we arrived on site about 12:30 PM. Our room was ready. We had one of the old style rooms on the “Prude” side now the clothing optional side the room had new paint and curtains. The bed was clean and comfortable. This was the first time we did not have a leaking shower and we always had hot water. We did hear that some guest had some minor issues with hot water. We had a flat screen television not sure of the size but was all we needed.
    Food: We thought the food was slightly better than in years past. The service was a little better also.

We thought the staff was friendlier and did not seem as stressed as last year.

The entertainment staffs were as usual very good and did engage a lot of guest. Adrian was great and has come a long ways. Denise, Diana and Winston are great leaders.

The week was very busy and all of the contestants did a wonderful job at entertaining us and making the week so great.

There was an awesome glow party on Sunday night that was amazing it was out on by DJ’s Island I think that every guest was there at one point of the night. Parties on the main pool deck seem to do real well.

A few comments:

During this week most of the guests are at the Nude pool a few of the events were held up at the main pool during the day and were not well attended. Possible reason is trying to move 90% of the people from where they are to another location. We understand the reason but do not seem to work. Also if you are on the main deck you have to cover up to get to the bar.

There was a thread on here about the Nude side being Nude. There is an inconsistency on this matter. One evening we were at the Nude Grill for Pizza and were asked to remove our cloths which we did not a problem but no less than three minutes later there were at least three other guest that were not nude. During the day there were a lot of women with their bottoms on and some were obviously traveling together so if it was there time hard to imagine they were all in the same cycle. Guest pay extra to be on the Nude side if the whole resort is going to be treated as Clothing option the the room charges should be adjusted. We personal prefer Nude is Nude.

All things considered it was a great week.
    Hedo 2 March 2006
    Hedo 2 March 2009
    Hedo 2 March 2011
    Hedo 2 March 2012
    Hedo 2 March 2013
    Hedo 2 March 2014
    Hedo 2 March 2016
    Desire Dec 2017
    Desire June 2018
    Hedo 2 March 2019
    Hedo 2March 3 - 13 2020
    Next trip HEDO 2 3/1 to 3/11 2023

Thanks for the trip report. I am very concerned about nude not being nude. They should enforce this. Glad you had a great trip! 38 more days!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Thanks for the report and glad you enjoyed. Sadly we have to wait 308 days until we return.

Guest pay extra to be on the Nude side if the whole resort is going to be treated as Clothing option the the room charges should be adjusted. We personal prefer Nude is Nude.

Totally agree with this comment. I hope management realizes it soon as it obviously is becoming an increasing source of annoyance for many. Inconsistency isn't good.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Thanks for the trip report. I am very concerned about nude not being nude. They should enforce this. Glad you had a great trip! 38 more days!!
    Couldn't agree more!!If enough of us complain that they enforce it maybe they will have to!
    I hope it does not cause a problem between couples when one feels strongly about it but someone wants a little "bottom cover" because they don't like certain parts of their body that they aren't so proud of!LOL!

Really, how would management in the front offices even know it is happening unless someone tell them. Lorna strolls through a few times a week, but besides for that they are not over there
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    I think those of us who want to keep the nude side nude need to speak up if need be.What's the point of paying for a fun nekkid Hedo vacation is nobody goes nude?

I had sent an Email to Kevin,
    He just got back to me and seems to agree that the Nude side is Nude. He was going to look into it. He also agrees that consistency is very important.
    I think the resort is on the right track. All of us who have been there before have to keep the faith and let them know the good and the bad.
    This is a great resort.
    Hedo 2 March 2006
    Hedo 2 March 2009
    Hedo 2 March 2011
    Hedo 2 March 2012
    Hedo 2 March 2013
    Hedo 2 March 2014
    Hedo 2 March 2016
    Desire Dec 2017
    Desire June 2018
    Hedo 2 March 2019
    Hedo 2March 3 - 13 2020
    Next trip HEDO 2 3/1 to 3/11 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    Couldn't agree more!!If enough of us complain that they enforce it maybe they will have to!
    I hope it does not cause a problem between couples when one feels strongly about it but someone wants a little "bottom cover" because they don't like certain parts of their body that they aren't so proud of!LOL!
    Frankly, I could not care less if some people are partially clothed on the nude side.. or anyplace else for that matter... If we are supposed to be open and accepting, why do some people want to "enforce the rules" at the anti-rule place.

Remember, there are nice people who stay on the prude side because they are scared to be nude.... sometimes a gentler approach might be good to coax those people over to the nude side.

Forced compliance isn't really in the Hedo vocabulary.. so i think we should let this one go already.. Live and let live.

Quote Originally Posted by sunbabes View Post
    Frankly, I could not care less if some people are partially clothed on the nude side.. or anyplace else for that matter... If we are supposed to be open and accepting, why do some people want to "enforce the rules" at the anti-rule place.

Remember, there are nice people who stay on the prude side because they are scared to be nude.... sometimes a gentler approach might be good to coax those people over to the nude side.

Forced compliance isn't really in the Hedo vocabulary.. so i think we should let this one go already.. Live and let live.
    Like button pressed. I cod not agree more

We were there at the same time and to tell you the truth, we can't wait to return. It was a blast!!!

The word NUDE is not ambiguous. It does not mean "clothing optional". It means naked zip, nada nothing....well maybe some jewelry.......
    Aug 2009 Hedo III
    April 2010 Hedo II
    Aug 2011 Hedo II
    Aug 2012 Hedo II
    Jan 2013 Desire Cabo
    Mar 2013 Hedo II Amigos
    Mar 2014 Hedo II Kitten N Angel
    Aug 2014 Hedo II
    Apr 2015 Hedo II
    Aug 2015 Hedo II Char Travel
    Mar 2016 Hedo II
    Aug 2016 Hedo II
    Apr 2017 Hedo II
    Apr 2018 Hedo II
    Apr 2019 Hedo II

I also think nude means nude. I don't get angry if some do not comply I simply consider it rude.

While we do agree about Nude being Nude, our feeling is that since, as I put in my trip report, there seems to be a great deal of cross over happening between Nude and Prude, then make the whole place nude, or make it clothing optional and be done with it. That said, we go there to get, and stay, naked for the majority of our time there and our complaint was not just that too many people were covered up at the nude pool/beach, but the gawping nature of it. I mean, one day a group of 6 came as far as the sign on the tree - our room happened to be the first room just beyond the sign - and just stood there staring. 2 of them got their kit off and went on down to the pool. But the other 4 decided the rules didn't apply to them and just strolled, clothed, right on down to the grill. The security guard moved them along so back they came, where they again just stood and stared. I didn't say anything, but finally got up and stood just on the nude side of the sign and stared back at them! THAT is what was annoying the hell out of me. Actually, I lie ... I did ask the couple who stripped off if they were staying at Hedo and he rather hesitantly said yes. It's possible they were day-trippers, or maybe they were just a couple of looky-lous who got past the guards at the prude end and were willing to get naked. Who knows. But I got seriously fed up with the numbers of clothed people blatantly standing around staring. They definitely need to get a handle on this situation, and soon.