Thread: Anybody been to the jungle?

Anybody been to the jungle?

My wife and I along with group of friends arrive at Hedo Wed. March 19th. We are considering going to the club "The Jungle". Looking for input,is it safe? sexual? good time? We are also considering hiring a van/cab and taking us bar hopping to the small local pubs. Sort of like a Pub Crawl, has anyone done something simular? Thanks see you soon!

Hi Rodman. When in Jamaica we always go to The Jungle on Thursdays, which is ladies night. It's a cool club, not sexual or anything. It was rather empty in December but quite packed last March. There is a Pub Crawl in Negril. I haven't done it yet. Maybe someone else here has info on that.

It's the "One Love Bus Crawl"...here's a link http://negril.com/nt/nt103013.htm
    Lenbert picks you up, I think he goes Sunday, Wed. and Friday. He also does Hedo groups if booked in advance on special days if you can fill his bus (holds about 40 comfortably...we had 48 on the bus last new years week, but a little bit tight....not sure which group is in house that week, but it fills up quickly.. Give him a call for a reservation and pick-up time on his regular days. The crawl is free...buy a beer at 6 local bars, all the driver needs is a nice tip when he drops you back at Hedo. You can e-mail him in advance for a reservation too. his e-mail is on the link above.
    Afternoon crawl ending up at a local place on the cliffs for sunset.
    Never been to the Jungle, but Bourbon Beach is another fun place...a few nights a week they have live reggae (10 PM ish), and a full size stage right on the beach.
    Last edited by sabinaandscott; 03-12-2014 at 04:30 PM.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!