Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hedo advice

Hedo advice

thx
    Last edited by grovehurdler; 04-26-2014 at 09:51 PM.

Let her go to Hedo, see how we do it. My wife and I for the most part do not dress in theme so much. I don't at all. Print boxers and Ts for me. She wears slut wear to dinner, very hot I might add. But let ur wife go, see how it's done. If you go, you will be back!!!! Many times. You will have plenty of time to decide on what you want to do or not to do. Go and do it the Hedo way " No pressure mon"

C for sure. You do not want to pressure her to do anything! Just be happy you are going, lol. When are you planning on travelling?
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I agree. Let her decide. Once she gets the 'feel' of the place she may wish she did pack something more risqué. The resort does have a boutique with plenty of sexy wear.

Definitely C. Surprises may not be good and could be viewed as passive aggressive pressure.
    After you are there a couple of days she may catch the Hedo vibe. If so, the boutique has a large selection of items and she may enjoy shopping for something of her choice.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

thx
    Last edited by grovehurdler; 04-26-2014 at 09:53 PM.

Have a great trip and I do agree, the gift shop has a great selection and fairly good prices too.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Your going that is what matters.

get her a list of theme nights.

I would say participate in some but don't try to win (unless you want) --example for me black and white night -some guys do the chipendale outfits (cuffs and collars) but it in a line up I totally lose. I went with a black tux coat-white vest and boxers. It was great.

Slut wear works for the ladies and boxers with a nice shirt works for me.

Just go have a good time. No worries about the spooge in the pool. Can't get pregnant.

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

Be sure to check out our web site before you go at www.jwst.com. You'll find lots of ideas, tips and suggestions to help make the trip even more fun. Be sure to have her read the trip reports posted there as well. Even though they pertain specifically to our group, it will help her get a feel for the overall atmosphere. Good luck.

My wifes first trip Booze and Let her be incaharge

Quote Originally Posted by grovehurdler View Post
    Ok Hedo family I need some advice. It took a little prodding but I finally got my wife to agree to go to Hedo. She even joked saying "if I get pregnant it's your fault" referring to her perception that semen would be all over the resort (I already had a vasectomy). She is comfortable with WW bikinis and on one occasion she even went topless at a resort in DR but I would definitely say we are vanilla. I don't want my vacation to turn into a nightmare (read about that happening in forums) so I need your advice on how to handle the theme nights. When I spoke to her about it she didn't seem too interested or at least excited enough to look for outfits.

My question is should I?
    A: Continue to persuade her to search/buy theme costumes
    B: Buy some for her myself and surprise her when I get there
    C: Leave it alone completely and let her decide if she wants to do it next time we go (with the hope she will want to come back)

Thanks Grove
    My wife was the same way in 1999. If even look at a girl I would get a rash of shit. After first trip to Hedo 2 in 99. I tell when I'm going to look. I let her go and give suggestions on what we would do the trip. Now she can't live without Hedo. Going almost twice year since 2004. Booze and her being in charge had her naked in 10 minutes. Now we spend $$$ on new costumes every month..
    ed
    SLS PHILLY1271 or e-mail Ryan22446@gmail.com

[/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/B]

Another great week.. SUMMER CAMP 4 ADULTS!!!

Wow JA good story.

Thx

Last April was our first time . we were about the same as you, her more worried than I. We are going again in two weeks. My advice to the way you sound, don't waste your money to dress up. Bring a few things, great. We brought things and didn't wear them, everything else took over. Most people do not dress up. most of the people who do dress up are with groups. This time I will be dressing up more than the wife. Funny but true. So don't worry too much about dressing for the theme nights. Sometimes it's more fun watching.
    Our first time. Hedo 2 April 9 2013 thru April 19 2013.. Was a blast!
    2nd time to Hedo March 21 2014 thru March 30 2014
    Hidden Beach April 4 thru April 11 2015

I would encourage her to bring some outfits and tell her that she would only have to wear them if she chooses to (after she sees EVERYONE ELSE dressed, she may want to start participating). Bring alternate outfits so she is comfy. The first year I only brought a couple outfits to wear, each year I bring more and buy different ones.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Who is the trip for?

Quote Originally Posted by grovehurdler View Post
    Ok Hedo family I need some advice. It took a little prodding but I finally got my wife to agree to go to Hedo. She even joked saying "if I get pregnant it's your fault" referring to her perception that semen would be all over the resort (I already had a vasectomy). She is comfortable with WW bikinis and on one occasion she even went topless at a resort in DR but I would definitely say we are vanilla. I don't want my vacation to turn into a nightmare (read about that happening in forums) so I need your advice on how to handle the theme nights. When I spoke to her about it she didn't seem too interested or at least excited enough to look for outfits.

My question is should I?
    A: Continue to persuade her to search/buy theme costumes
    B: Buy some for her myself and surprise her when I get there
    C: Leave it alone completely and let her decide if she wants to do it next time we go (with the hope she will want to come back)

Thanks Grove
    I think that your first question should not be A,B or C; it should be about what your wife will want from the experience. You say that it took some persuasion for her to agree to go to Hedo, this would suggest that you really want to go but that she is, at best, ambivalent. This should not be a problem, unless you let it become one! I would assume that, not only do you want to go, you would like to go more than once? The only way that will happen is if you give your wife the freedom to decide what she wants from the whole experience, let her lead the way in all aspects of the holiday and you may well be surprised how things turn out!! Don't push your wants at this point; you have got her to agree to visit the resort, her turn from this point in.

I had been going to Hedo since 2004 as a single before I went for the first time with my wife. I knew she would have no issue going naked, but was not sure how she would want to handle the 'exhibitionist' side of things with regard to outfits. I just told her what some people did, showed her Chris Santilli's book and let Sarah decide. She chose to pack standard stuff, some sexy stuff and some that was more daring, she decided exactly what she wanted to do - based on what she saw and how she felt about things once there - and how she wanted us to behave. Not only have we been back once to twice a year since her first trip in 2008; she has even been on her own, when I could not make the trip! She loves the place and the people even more than I do!!!

So I suppose I am suggesting is that if; rather than thinking "I don't want my vacation to turn into a nightmare," you make it your wife's vacation, things may turn out even better than you expect or hope!! Have a great time and let everyone know how it goes for you both
    Keep on having fun

Great advice from everyone! Yes, C for sure....just relax and let it happen. If she wants some outfits, there are a TON in the shop now to buy...so no worries there. Just it all go and have a fun vacation and certainly don't hound her about what to wear...that's her choice completely. Have fun with your wife!!!!

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast