Thread: 15-23 Feb

15-23 Feb

Arrived MBJ at 10:35 and cleared customs, picked up luggage and was at the transport desk within 20 min. Castaways had included transfers with Sun Holidays, we were told it would be about 25 min before we left but about 5 min later we were told that we were alone so they called up a car and we ended up with a private transport. We arrived at Hedo about 12:15.

We were with the Nood Brood group. Awesome hosts, lots of fun people, and some newbies that got de-virginized real quick. We had booked GVP but got upgraded to OVN right behind the prude grill. They did not ask for a deposit but we returned later to put a hold on a credit card so we could charge things to the room. The room had received the basic upgrades which made a big difference. Gone was the grey and peach, all new linen and the flat screen TV. There was a mini fridge but we never used it; don't see a big need for this. We had no problems with the room other than having hot water coming out of the cold for a couple of days, but this was the same for a lot of people.

You can easily see upgrades all over the resort which I won't get into as they have been mentioned many times in other posts. Friends that arrived the day before reserved Harry San for Saturday night and I was very impressed; Ricardo was very entertaining and the food has improved so much, not just at the Japanese but at the Italian and main buffet too. Piano bar entertainment improved considerably with Kumar. I volunteered for one of his games but wasn't expecting to have to strip on the piano, oh well, even though there was some pressure to perform, I was comfortable enough and enjoyed it. Another girl had to give a BJ to her significant other on the piano a little later. The newbies with us got quite the intro to what happens at Hedo. Unfortunately some demonstrated a lack of respect by having drinks placed at every seat around and behind the piano before 9:00, then leaving only to return about 10-10:30 to their reserved seats.

We found that the nude beach was much cleaner than past years and we did not come across any sea urchins. Sex police was absent and there were PDA regularly. Down side to that is there were way too many folks with clothes on the nude beach, men, women, tops and bottoms. If you feel so inclined to keep your clothes, there is a clothing optional section... Again, we found people to be disrespectful of others, reserving chairs for the week and leaving their reserved floats tied up on the water all week. The worst had to be a huge float that a group brought in; after they left, some decided to add their names and new reserved dates - I think there was a new departure date added every day! Respect mon - this is Hedo.

Tuesday PJ party was a snooze, by far the worst day of the week. Entertainment was mellow and put me to sleep, no piano bar, and a long wait for the disco which didn't pick up before 11:30. Theme nights are more than due to be refreshed.

Food and service was good all week but there was a marked improvement in the service about Wednesday when the Fluffs started to roll in. As of Friday they had taken over and the theme nights are their own vice the resort's; I understand this given their size, but it does leave you quite sidelined. On Saturday I showed up with a red and black dress for a late supper only to see them having a glow party; although I wasn't expecting a masquerade night, needless to say I felt very out of place wearing red! Hedo Joe was nice enough to give me some glow rings to have fun. I know we are not part of your group, but give the folks that are still on the resort some warning so we are prepared - after all, we are still Hedo guests.

About 10 couples went out Friday on the OneLove bus pub crawl which was nice and allowed us to see more of Negril. There were two vanilla couples on the bus, hopefully we didn't traumatize them too much, don't think we converted them!

All in all a wonderful time, very pleased to see the improvements, already re-booked for next year, and we now have a bad case of DIF. Hopefully management will have addressed the reserved chair problem by then. Respect mon.

Thank you for the great trip report. We will be going for our first trip in April, and can't wait. Though I admit to finding it a little disconcerting to read another report that Hedo seems to be turning into a clothing optional resort everywhere. I realize that for some people it doesn't matter and they'll still go nude, and we'll do the same, but we were looking forward to the fully nude resort experience. It would be great to see this addressed. Thanks again!
    Hedonism II - April 11-18, 2014 - Kitten and Angel's Group

SLS - SouthShoreMACouple

A lot of the groups have their own theme nights and refrain from telling others so it makes you want to book with them. I'm glad you enjoyed the glow rings. I do remember one person coming up to me and saying that they weren't Fluffs but asked for a ring. I bring down rings (28 dozen this trip) for ANYONE that is at the pool area. BTW, it was Glow Night/Stoplight Night, so wearing red just told others that you were not into any type of playing.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    A lot of the groups have their own theme nights and refrain from telling others so it makes you want to book with them. I'm glad you enjoyed the glow rings. I do remember one person coming up to me and saying that they weren't Fluffs but asked for a ring. I bring down rings (28 dozen this trip) for ANYONE that is at the pool area. BTW, it was Glow Night/Stoplight Night, so wearing red just told others that you were not into any type of playing.
    Thanks HedoJoe, this is the reason I asked for your list of theme nights so we can join you guys next year since the end of our week kind of overlaps with the beginning of your group's fun! We are also looking into possibly making our own themes because we are a little tired of the themes the resort has.

gsml, thanks for the review and for supporting the Nood Brood! Can't wait to see you again next year!
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Just curious... does Nood Brood have any pool parties? What are some of the highlights of booking with them? Next year we will be going either 2,3 or 4 week of Feb (first week I have to entertain Aunt Flow) and just trying to decide which one to choose. Having some people in their 30s (or older folks still interested in meeting new people outside of the friends they've been meeting up with for years), people who like to let loose and have fun and opportunities to dress up and dance pretty much cover the bases of what's important to us.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonflixxx View Post
    Just curious... does Nood Brood have any pool parties? What are some of the highlights of booking with them? Next year we will be going either 2,3 or 4 week of Feb (first week I have to entertain Aunt Flow) and just trying to decide which one to choose. Having some people in their 30s (or older folks still interested in meeting new people outside of the friends they've been meeting up with for years), people who like to let loose and have fun and opportunities to dress up and dance pretty much cover the bases of what's important to us.
    Shoot us an email at noodbrood@yahoo.com or join our Yahoo group, Nood Brood. You can also go to the website www.noodbrood.com

Our group covers ages from the 20's up and we have all types of people from those that won't get nude, to nudists only, to soft and full swingers. We don't do a whole lot of functions because we want you to enjoy your vacation, but we do have some functions planned through the week that you may join, if you would like. We are a very fun yet laid back group. One of our girls actually did a strip tease on the piano bar (I think she mentioned it above) and it was pretty cool!
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!